Keenan's Queen

By BlackAmber

What if Keenan never met Donia or Aislinn? Victoria, or Tori as she prefers, has the Sight. Keenan is looking... More

Keenan's Queen
Mystery Girl
The One
Back-Story
Captured
Back Story 2
First Kiss
Back Story 3
Perfect
Back Story 4
Introduction to Royalty
Back Story 5
A Week?!
Missing the Summer Queen
Back Story 7
Beira's Wrath

Back Story 6

70 1 0
By BlackAmber

Fee's POV

"YOU BASTARD! YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"

I ran a hand through my hair, frustrated at the two idiots outside my room.

"I'm sorry ok?! I didn't mean to say it!"

"You didn't mean to say it- or you didn't mean for me to hear it?!" Tori yelled at her fiancee

*silence*

"You have to admit it- you have a temper problem..."

"So? If you don't want a girl with a temper problem, then go get one of the Summer Girls! I'm sure they'll do your bidding happily instead!" she screamed back.

I groaned, hitting my head on the desk repeatedly.

"WILL YOU STOP THAT INFERNAL RACKET!" I screamed at the two, sick of their screaming.

 "NO!" they both screamed back at me.

I groaned again, feeling the effects of major writers block.

*IDEA!*

I started typing furiously, grinning like a madman. Suddenly a mysterious shadow-man-thingy appeared behind me.

I chuckled evilly, steepling my fingers like Mr Burns (from the Simpsons).

"You know what to do..." I smiled creepily and leaned back into my chair- satisfied.

Evil laughs filled my room.

"WTF?!" Tori and Keenan watched my door, listening to the laughs coming from inside my room.

------------------------------------------

What am I going to do?

Who knows... (well, I do, but I don't count)

It's for me to know and you to find out... NEXT TIME I UPDATE!

Yeah I know I'm pretty shitty about timing, but exams have started again...

Until I update again, BlackAmber.

Can I get:

5 Votes

and

7 Comments?

PLEASE!?

I will write, but I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL I GET THE VOMMENTS!

Thank you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
453K 30.9K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...