Twilight plus one

By fluffymeowcat

❝Why fight my monsters when I can embrace them?❞ Emily Lily Rose. A hybrid. A werewolf and a vampire. Someone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 I'm in what century now?
chapter 3 Home sweet home
Chapter 4 different era and chapter 5 combined
chapter 6 Why is Carlisle carrying a limp body.
Chapter 7 Yeah I have a new sister sarcastic much?
Chapter 8 Fist hunt....Joy
Chapter 9 REVENGE IS TASTY
Chapter 10 My big teddy bear brother!!!!!
Chapter 11 Emmett my brother... what can I say
Chapter 12 Big brother bear.
Chapter 13 Jealous
Read please :)
Chapter 14 Meeting the Quileutes
Chapter 15 Alice and Jasper
Chapter 16 Meeting the Denali coven
Chapter 17 Twilight. (Baised on the book and the movie)
Chapter 18 Biology
Update (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 19 Brothers got a crush
Chapter 20 CRAZY CAR DANGER MAGNET
Chapter 21 Take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Chapter 22 First meeting
Chapter 23 Emmett and the bear (short chapter)
Chapter 24 Willie
25 Hey batter, Batter swing! NOT AT ME!
Chapter 26, showing my true self.
chapter 27 Crazy,psycho, tracker.
Chapter 28 We lost a human in a airport
New moon: New begging's.
Chapter 29 He Changes His Attitude Like The Weather.
Chapter 30. Put The Gun Down.
Chapter 31 Black heart.
Chapter 32 Say something.
Chapter 34 Heaven Knows. (Re-written.)
Chapter 35 Going home
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37 Were not all suicidal. . . well at least i'm not.
Chapter 38 "Here we go."
Chapter 39 "Adding it to my collection."
Chapter 40 "Bella, the Caffeine Junky."
Chapter 41 "Welcome to the Family."
Chapter 42. Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 43 Eclipse: Letting the Spectrum In.
Chapter 44 Dig Up His Bones
Chapter 45. Surprise surprise.
Chapter 46. The Race.
Chapter 47 The Argument.
Chapter 48 The Truth.
Chapter 49. The miscommunication.
Chapter 50. Through The Valley
Chapter 51. When I Was Younger.
chapter 52 Medicine Man
Chapter 53. Cloaked Figures.

Chapter 33 My Last Breath.

1.7K 52 8
By fluffymeowcat

 I am so so so sorry for taking so gosh darn long. I really hope you like this chapter. I do not own anything, except for my own characters. I actually do have an excuse to why I haven't updated. I had a boyfriend.  Hence the word had. I'm single YAY!. (Sarcasm) Anyhow. I really hope you like ! 

Enjoy
Vote
Have a party
I don't know, I feel extra random today. :) 
Thanks again fans.
I appreciate it.

~Heather. :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my mental break-down. I told Cole to go home and that I would meet him there. I needed to hunt. Forcing my emotions down, I let my instincts guide me to my prey. Running through the woods; I felt freedom. I was relaxed. I jumped over a boulder, and come face to face with my victim.

The warmth of the beating heart, the blood rushing through the veins. The fear in the eyes. I thrived for it. Something has changed in me. I don't know if I'm letting my emotions take over, or the monster in me. But something is changing. I'm feeling stronger. My victim's eyes widen, but before it could make a sound, I lunged and bit down. There blood gave me, my own chills. The struggles became less and less. I sucked it dry. Not caring for a moment. I looked down in too the eyes. The eyes of a dead human. 

"I'm sorry." I leaned down and put her up against a tree. Damn it, what the hell is wrong with me? Why am I losing control? Why am I not caring anymore? The only thing I do care about it, is my family and my mate. How could I be so careless? There's been killings in the area, and by me killing this innocent girl could put my family and I in the hot spot.  How could I become a monster? How could I become my . . . father? 

I was so caught up in my thoughts, I didn't hear the footsteps creeping up on me. "Hello hybrid." 

I quickly turned around and was met with a barrel to my face. A older woman, maybe in her twenties, blonde hair, tall, no remorse in her eyes, if she did pull the trigger. "Can I help you with something? Or are you here to kill me? " 

"Depends."

"On?" 

"On what the alpha thinks." Wait is she an assassin for the pack? I voiced my question. She nodded and smirked. "Now, what do we have here? The very first hybrid to stay alive. Emily isn't it?"

"You do realize, I can snap your neck in zero seconds right? "

"You could try. But then again, you cant." 

"What makes you think I wont?" 

As if on cue, the pack came out, and surrounded me. Whispers, growls, and looks were given my way. They all think I'm the one killing innocents. I know what I just did, wasn't very innocent, but that was like a slip. A very huge slip. The bad part was that Cole and his lovely father came out and walked with a dangerous step towards me, anyone else would've been intimated. But I knew what was going to happen to me. I probably wont even get a word in.

Kevin went up to the woman I killed. He looked at me with hatred in his eyes. "I invite you into our home. On our land, and this what we get. Betrayal." He hissed. "Your a hybrid. How could we not see this? Your Colton's mate. Cole did you know about this?"

Attention turned to my mate. My mate. I screwed everything up. You had to be alive. You always cause' trouble Emily. My eyes locked with Cole's.

He looked like he didn't even recognize me. All I saw was disgust, hatred. There was no love in his eyes, no passion, no understanding. But how can he understand ,when I'm different from everything, and everyone else? Cole shook his head. I closed me eyes. I knew he was going to say that. How could he love a monster like me? How can anyone? 

Kevin liked that answer. "That is what I thought." He motioned to two of his scouts. I wasn't fighting them. All my life, I've frighted. I even begged once. But I am a Cullen. I will not bow down to anyone. I will not beg. They put shackles on my hands and my ankles. They clanked together, as I barely moved. "Emily Lilly Rose, you are hear by a prisoner." 

A prisoner? Really? Who would've thought, with the shackles on me? I was going to tell them that, but that probably wont help my case. I smiled a little. "Aren't you going to read me my rights?" Kevin back slapped me across my face. Yeah that probably didn't help me either. "Or a lawyer?"  Kevin's face turned bright tomato red. Apparently that didn't help either. 

"You will burn for what you did. Take her." 

The men ruffly pulled me, and walked back to camp. "Easy boys, I'm in shackles, I'm not exactly going to walk fast. I'm a little stiff." 

The man on the right. He was built like Emmett.  But he had red hair, and brown eyes. He kind of looked like a stonier. He looked at the other man and nodded. What does that mean? They forcefully, pushed me on to the ground, and kicked me in the ribs. I winced at the action, and pain. The both chuckled, and hauled me back up. My legs dragged even more, because of what happened.  

Cole. I cant believe I did that to him. To the pack. To my family. It was like I was a newborn. I couldn't control myself. I cant control anything. When I hunt, the monster comes out in the worst ways.

At one point I didn't even walk, I was dragged, my feet pointing into the dirt, leaving trail marks. I figured, if I was dying, might as well last longer. Well maybe by five minutes. Ever heard of the five second rule? Well I'm changing it. 

I don't really know were the two egg heads are taking me, so I just closed me eyes, and waited for them to throw me in a cell. I didn't have to wait long. A strong bile scent hit me. I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. It looked like a normal prison. But smaller. There were only ten prison cells. Only eight of them were empty. A young man was in the far corner of his cell. The smell of this place made my nose scrunch up. There was only one window, it barely illuminated the room. Then men that dragged me, placed me on my feet and took off the shackles.

The man with the red hair opened the cell. "Enjoy your stay." The man behind me pushed me into the cell. I turned around but they slammed the cell door. They studied me, as if I was a museum artifact. "A hybrid huh? You don't even look like you could hurt a fly. Then again don't judge a creature by its size. Emily, right? Why are you even born? Do you realize what you are? Your a failure." 

I scoffed. "So was your dad's condom. Another thing, shut up you'll never be the man your mother is."

The man roared at me. The other man hulled him back "Tony, that's enough. Lets go. Mrs. James is coming here - " 

Before he could finish his sentence, the three of us, sensed another presence. Great just what I wanted. I'm already locked up, why do I have to talk? Why do I have to have visitors? Aren't I getting punished enough? I sighed and sat on the bed. Rest sounded pretty good right now. I laid down and put an arm over me eyes. 

Heels, clicked against the floor. "Leave us." They both ran off, and shut the door. Scardy cats. Cassie cleared her throat. When I didn't acknowledge her, she did it again. 

I smiled. "I'm a hybrid, I know your there. I just don't like you." I pulled my arm up a little to see her. A laughed escaped my mouth. I pulled my arm back down. 

"What, are you laughing at?" 

"Nothing, but you should have been born in the dark-ages. You look terrible in the light." I chuckled at her. Her face was bright red, and her fists were in tight balls. 

"Are you insulting me?"

I scoffed. "No, I'm describing you." 

She breathed in and out. I smiled. I knew this wasn't helping my cause', again. But, I don't really care any more. What do I have to live for? 

Cassie's eyes glared at me. "Your out of control. You know why your out of control?" Well that was a conversation starter. 

"Did you just pick that, out of blue?" 

"Did you know witches are real?" 

"Wouldn't surprise me." 

 "You know that food you ate a couple days ago? Well I put a little something extra into it, and all those rumors that are going around about you right now, is because of me. Your loss of control, wasn't because of you darling. Oh no, sweetie. "

What are we in ,High School? I pulled my arm off my eyes. Crazy chick say what? She had something to do with my loss of self-control? I know she hated me, but did she hate me  that much? What rumors? "Rumors huh? Well at least your spreading something besides your legs." Her face got red again, and her smirk was wiped of her face. She thought I was going to get mad in front of her, but if she wants to play a game, I'll play it better. "Let  me ask you something, did you do your make-up today? Or were you gang-bang by Crayola? So listen to me now. I'm busy , your ugly, have a nice day." She was bright red now. I didn't even know that could happen to someone. Cassie, banged against the cell. "Take it easy Gorilla." 

She pointed her long finger at me." I will be the one to set fire to you." 

 "Well make sure you bring marshmallows." She huffed and stomped away. I breathed in and looked around.  There was a wall, another wall, and another wall. I'm in a freaking box! The first cell that I was in, was bigger than this one. Well at least it has air conditioning. There was a small toliet to the left of me, a sink, and a mirror. Which had dirt and green slim on it. You probably can't even see your self in it. Lovely. 

"Emily!" My head snapped to the voice. Colton. He ran to my cell. I could tell he was slightly out of breath. 

"Wow, two visits from your family in one day. Should be a record. " I slowly got up and walked over to him. All that separated us, was a cell door, and that was enough."Colton. I'm sorry, I really am. I'm still the same person. I'm so sorry. " 

He seemed conflicted. "I know. I can't even be away from you, more than five minutes and panic kicks in. I love you, right or wrong, we will fix this. I wont lose you." 

"You still love me?" 

"I never stopped." His eyes shined. This time he didn't judge me. "I promise you, I will get you out of this mess." 

A smile appeared on my face. "Are we going to escape like Captain Jack Sparrow did, in Pirates of the Caribbean? Because I have to say, that would be fun." 

He smiled back, "If that's what it takes, than yes. I love you." 

"You have a plan. Colton don't get into trouble because of me. Its not worth it."

"I have a plan. Your worth it." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Forever. No matter what."

"Cole, I'm dying tonight aren't I?" 

"From what I heard, it sounded like It. But do not fret, I will find a way. I promise you." 

"Colton don't get yourself killed" 

"Trust me." He ran out. 

Please, be careful. Yells, came from the four by four window. I jumped on my bed, and looked out. Men carried wood and started to pack it up. Well it looks like I'm going to be well done, by tonight. I needed to trust Colton. I laid back down, and closed me eyes. I'm going to be okay. Everything will be okay. Hopefully I can get my last nap in, and hopefully my dreams will take me somewhere. But I'll wake up and know the truth. It ends here tonight. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 129 29
Esme is a beautiful, sexy, daring, and one more thing she's a super natural. She has been alone all of her life, her mom died when she was born and h...
52.1K 2.3K 20
Ethan and Emily King are the twins of Kaiser King, the most powerful Alpha there is. Their mom is also an Alpha, which makes them Pure Alphas. Ethan...
2.1M 51.5K 29
Amber is just your average werewolf girl. the only problem is she just can't believe she has three mates.So when she finally meets them she does the...
641 117 26
*COMPLETED! * This story follows 2 mythical creatures on a journey to find love! Maddie is out on her nightly hunt when she gets stopped by Xander, a...