Animal | j.b au ✔

By ontariosbaddest

FORCED MARRIAGE is a marriage in which one or both of the parties is married against their will. The line bet... More

EXORDIUM
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE part 1
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE part 2
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

580 19 5
By ontariosbaddest

"Here's the deal," Jason gruffly mumbled, "Me? I am totally up for you wearing mini shit. It honestly warms my heart—and another part of me—to see you walking around in that little bikini of yours." He then proceeded to glower, his eyebrows knitting together. "However, I am not so keen on the rest of the fucking world seeing it."

Alexia laughed, staring at herself in the mirror. She felt like she looked better than ever, a fresh wave of confidence and tenacity hitting her. Perhaps it was Jason's presence or the fact that he had been smothering her with compliments for the past 24 hours, but either way, she felt good. The hotel's annual pool party was today and when Teo and Maya had said that they were not going, Alexia practically violated Jason into agreeing to go. She'd be lying if she said he didn't want to go at all, because she knew damn well that he would never pass the opportunity to drink and see her wear almost nothing.

Although the bikini thing was now becoming a problem. He voiced his opinion about her bikini all throughout the day when she had shown him what she was planning on wearing that night, and to Alexia it was pretty pointless.

It was a pool party. She was wearing a bikini. Parts of her were bound to be uncovered.

"Jase, it's a freaking bikini. It's not supposed to cover my thighs and my stomach and my neck. Jeez, you'd think a man would know."

Jason suppressed the urge to roll his eyes. "I know that. You do realize your ass looks enormous, right?"

"Doesn't it always..." she feigned, giggling.

He breathily laughed. "I suppose that's true, but still. While we're at it, why are your tits so fucking huge? It has never bothered me until now."

Alexia bit the insides of her cheeks, keeping herself from blushing. Harsh words didn't knock her off her feet and she was used to it as she was the type of woman to be just as blunt, yet the way he said it spread warmth throughout her body. What was this man doing to her?

"It clearly didn't bother you last night." She winked at him through the mirror. His lips immediately curled into a wide smirk, raising an eyebrow. "Or this morning." She added, and almost instantly she continued, "Or one hour ago."

"I get it, we fuck all the time. Still doesn't make up for the fact that I do not agree with your outfit." He shrugged with a smirk.

"It's not even really 'an outfit'. It's just a bikini, you don't hear me nagging about your outfit, do you?" she let out an exasperated sigh. Quite frankly it was actually bugging her that he looked so fine in his swimming trunks. It meant that, as often, she had to put up with countless women shamelessly ogling her man whilst the jealousy gnawed her inside.

Jason stood up off the bed. "I'm a guy. There is not much choice for me."

"You could wear a shirt, for starters."

"Right." He faked contemplating the idea, "To a pool party."

Alexia nodded innocently. "I doubt we'll be swimming much."

"Okay," he said. "And why do you doubt that?"

"I am planning to get drunk, and a drunk person should not be swimming. We could drown, you know."

He barked out a laugh, the type of laugh she admired so much. Jason, nevertheless, didn't realize how serious she was. It may be silly, but ever since Bumper's funeral a couple of months ago, the thing had been stuck in her head. The image of a guy speaking about his best friend on his funeral had forever been replaying in her head, and somehow she couldn't forget the story he had been telling. As irrelevant as it was.

"You're not serious."

"Dead serious." Alexia shot back, daring him to ask her again. When Jason comprehended she was as serious as one can be, he wrapped an arm around her waist loosely from behind, locking his eyes with hers in the mirror. "That's weird."

"It's weird that I don't want either of us to drown?" she knew she was being snappy, but the subject bordered touchy. Yet again, she didn't know why.

He seemed taken aback by her harsh tone. "I was just saying. If it makes you feel any better—I won't get too drunk. That way we can both swim because I'll be looking out for you and also you can get drunk. And then I'll carry your fat ass back to our room and we'll have sweet sex."

She grinned, desperately trying to lighten the mood. "Sounds good."

They both stared at themselves in the mirror for a short period of time. Alexia was thinking about how lucky she was to have him here, his arms around her and a smile on his face. She wondered how long it would take for Damian to ruin it for them again.

"Let's go." She stated, turning around in his grip. She pressed a chaste kiss on his lips before pulling away and collecting their stuff.

The thought of Damian made her sick to her stomach. She just wanted to enjoy this little getaway, pushing him out of her mind completely. It appeared that she couldn't do that, as she spent every minute worrying about what he was planning and who he was killing next, even with Jason by her side.

She couldn't help it. It was all very surreal to her that he was really here. Puffing out a breath, she rummaged through their bags and fished two towels out of them.

Jason frowned, sweeping her up in his arms and carrying her to the bed. Alexia didn't say a word, fiddling with the towels in her hands.

"You're worrying." He stated. She nodded, there was no point in denying it.

"Why?" he looked sincerely confused.

She continued fiddling with the towels until Jason grabbed her hands. "I don't want to ruin the mood." She muttered.

"You already ruined it by worrying." He responded, although his face was soft and his hands gently held hers. Alexia sighed, "True."

"Tell me?"

"I'm just worried he'll do something to fuck this up, you know? This is the first time in very long we've been happy. It's the first time we've been... we. Us." God, since when had she turned into such an emotional, pissy bitch? She used to despise women who cried and heckled about everything, yet she turned out to be the worst out of all of them.

"Alexia..." Jason narrowed his eyes, averting his gaze. She knew he didn't like talking about it.

"I know, I know, no worries, everything will be fine." She quickly lipped, but Jason's jaw was already clenched and she could feel the anger radiating off him.

"First of all, we'll always be us. No matter what, yeah?" he hissed with a slightly forceful undertone. When she didn't reply right away—due to her staring at his slightly swollen lips, nothing else—he took in a sharp breath, his eyes visually darkening. "I know I left you."

"No Jase—"

"I know I left you." He stressed, cutting her off. "And I'm not happy with it, but I don't regret it either. I had to try."

Alexia didn't want to hear this. She, in no way, intended on opening up this subject. The hesitation that had kept her from answering was nothing more than her gawking at his beauty and not paying attention. Softly, she took his big hand into her own and caressed the palm of his hand. He seemed on edge.

"I know I haven't done much to change the situation lately." Jason pushed his tongue against the insides of his cheeks. "But I promised you, and I will keep the promise. You will not marry him."

"I know, babe." Her heart lurched in her throat, reeling with endless emotions.

"Do you?" he looked up at her, his eyes wide and glazy. Alexia was overwhelmed by the strong feelings he shot her way, a tug pulling at the core of her insides. "Yeah, I do."

"Good." He lowered his gaze again, distantly staring at the ground. "As for Damian hurting us—I don't suspect he'll do anything while we're here. Damian is powerful, sure, but Teo explained to me that the further away from your dad, the less power he had. In New York he may be about to get an empire, but in Mexico few people care about him. After all, your dad doesn't affect them as much considering the distance. He's still leader of course, and they acknowledge that, but his decisions don't influence them. Besides, even if he does try anything I'll just fucking kick his ass. No one will come near you. No one will come near us."

Though the subject wasn't a fun one, Alexia grinned in amusement. Jason pulled up his eyebrows in surprise. "Funny?"

"It's just," she held his chin, "My boyfriend the mafia-boss."

He rolled his eyes and pushed her off his lap, rising to his feet. "Oh shut up." But she was absolutely sure that she had noticed a blush rushing up his cheeks.

How cute!

"It's true!" she exclaimed, getting up as well. "You sound so much like my dad or one of my brothers, you'd fit in the business perfectly."

"Great." The sarcasm laced in his words didn't go unnoticed.

-

After Jason swathed a towel around Alexia ridiculously tight—she resembled a taco, but then again, the biggest part of her body was covered—they left their room and made their way to the pool downstairs.

A thrill travelled up his spine involuntarily upon seeing the alternating lights and the vibrancy of the crowd. It was already dark to some extent and the luminescence from the disco-lights was well thought. The pool area was cramped, half naked bodies dominating the place. The melody of that new Rockabye song heralded through the speakers. Immediately, excitement built itself in his chest and his heart beat rose.

"Want a drink?" he looked at Alexia questioningly and she instantly nodded. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders protectively, aware that he couldn't hold her hand since her hand was underneath the guarding towel.

"I'll have to take it off eventually!" she shouted, but Jason cupped a hand behind his ear, feigning confusion. "What? I can't hear you!" of course he heard her.

She puffed out a breath, shaking her head. The irritation was evident on her face and if he were honest, he thought it was quite adorable.

"So, what do you want?"

Alexia pointed at the name and Jason nodded, leaning closer to the bartender. "Make that two, please." It was hard to hear the other with all of the blaring music.

"Comin' right up."

When Jason turned back around he saw how Alexia swiftly put the towel off, an expression of relief crossing her face.

She looked up and grinned. "Oops."

However, he was much too distracted by her toned and titillating body to comment. The green bikini she'd chosen was simple and didn't have many minutiae, but it fit her so exquisitely that he was forced to do a double take.

Was she really his? He was a lucky man.

The fabric stretched around her curves rigidly, his eyes flickering from her lush behind to her rounded breasts. Oh, God.

"Admiring the view, I see." Alexia simpered.

Jason chuckled, turning around to receive the drinks—at least, that's what he told himself. As a matter of fact, he just wanted to calm himself down and stop the rushing of his blood to his lower stomach. Jason had no desire to walk around with a full-on hard one.

He handed Alexia her drink and then continued to stare at her body, fixating his eyes on what was his and his only.

"Yeah, I'm admiring." He gutturally mumbled, licking his lips. Alexia couldn't suppress the laugh that slipped her mouth, leaning into his side comfortably. That's when Jason's gaze staved off, noticing the men that had been staring at Alexia. He felt compelled to tighten an arm around her waist, staring back at every single one of them.

Disgruntled, he faced Alexia but continued to look at the men. "Kiss me."

"What?" she raised her eyebrows.

"They have to know you're not available. Kiss me." He ordered again, never looking away. Alexia stood on her tiptoes, wrapping one arm around his neck and massaging the spot that calmed him down as she pressed a long kiss on the side of his mouth, beaming at him before returning to her previous stance.

The men all turned around in disappointment and Jason's lips twitched, the pride gleaming in his eyes. "Fuckers. I can't believe they actually thought they had a chance with you."

Alexia laughed, taking a big gulp of her drink. "Me either."

They sloshed drink after drink, intensely enjoying each other's company. They went to the dance floor a couple of times, danced and grinded all up against each other and then went back to the bar, ordering more. They played in the pool, fooled around in the water and went back to relax in the chairs. They were having the time of their life, completely mixing in with the other guests that attended the party. The crowd had gotten even bigger and by now it was difficult to move around, having to pry yourself in between thousands.

Though they both had the same amount of drinks, Alexia was slightly more drunk than Jason. And by slightly he meant a lot.

"There's one thing I do like about this bikini." Jason spoke, relaxing into Alexia's touch. She had a hand on his thigh casually and he loved that.

"You like everything about this bikini, you just don't like that other people get to see me in it." She slurred her words, crossing her legs. Jason snickered, a hint of amusement crossing his face. "There is one thing I really like about it though."

"You get to see my boobs."

"No. I'd rather see your boobs without a cover up so I can enjoy your nipples as well, don't you say?"

She seemed to think about that and then nodded, taking a sip of her drink. "Okaaay, that is true. You like my ass in this?"

"And again, like it better when you're naked." He winked and she vividly blushed, averting her gaze. "Then, I don't know."

"I can see your tattoo."

Alexia frowned, looking down at herself as if she was trying to make sure it was still there. Jason travelled his gaze down her neck to her rib cage, ignoring his pulse fastening as he stared at the little wave. The wave brought back a shitload of memories from when they were in the Maldives, and almost instantly, his eyes snatched to his own arm, looking for the wave.

"I didn't expect that." She spoke, and her eyes were glazy. She seemed moved by the statement. Jason smiled, "Really?"

"No actually, I did expect that. You're romantic like that."

"I am romantic?"

"Yeah." She brushed her hand against his arm, tracing his tattoo of the wave as she locked her eyes with his. "We're going to make this work, aren't we?"

He nodded. "We are."

Alexia croaked out a whimper, a single tear running down her cheek. Jason widened his eyes in surprise, pulling her on his lap. "What's wrong, princess?" nonetheless, he knew that alcohol made her even more emotional and had already braced himself for a break down.

"I just love you very much." She cried, snuggling up to his chest. Jason laughed loudly, squeezing her thighs. "You're so much fun when you're drunk."

"How are you not drunk?" she sobbed. He laughed again, unable to look away from the woman in his arms. "I am drunk." He said, "Drunk in love."

Alexia let out another sob, crying against his chest. "That was so cute!" she wept. Jason tried to keep in his laughs, his mouth wide open and his shoulders shrugging—but he managed to keep it soundless. He knew that every time he'd say anything that could be considered 'cute', she'd bawl.

A prickle of adoration took root in his belly and he pulled her even tighter, if that was possible.

Fortunately for him, Drunk Alexia was an absolute emotional rollercoaster and she swung moods every minute, climbing off his lap. "I'm done." She said, wiping her cheeks.

"Good." He shot her a wicked grin.

"Let's dance!" Alexia jumped off the chair, holding out her hand. Jason chuckled, shaking his head as he took her hand and followed her to the dance floor.

-

Even more hours later, they were both trashed. Jason had left Alexia alone for just a few minutes to provide himself with more drinks—he didn't allow her to drink more, she almost signed up for a wet T-shirt contest.

Jason drunk didn't mean that he couldn't walk or did dumb shit, instead he just loosened up. The man knew he was drunk, which helped.

"One Jack and Coke."

The bartender grimaced. "Jameson on the rocks?"

"Fine." Jason impatiently drummed his fingers on the bar, waiting for the bartender to finish his drink. Jameson on the rocks was stronger considering he was trying to turn it down a little, but who gives a fuck?

A myriad of girls had been circling around him like a swarm of bees. He paid it no attention as he kept his eyes on the dance floor, trying to steal a glimpse of his girlfriend.

It was weird to call Alexia that, especially because she was engaged, but Jason decided to act like Damian didn't exist. Alexia was his girlfriend, and later she'd be his fiancée and after that she'd be his wife. That's how it was supposed to be, that's how it would be.

"One James on the rocks." The bartender slammed his drink on the bar and Jason hurriedly paid for it, grabbing the drink and returning to the dance floor.

He quaffed the drink, throwing the plastic cup somewhere to the side as he wiggled himself inside the hordes of people, trying to find Alexia. It wasn't easy, countless bodies bobbed against him and he irritably pushed them out of the way.

Relief washed over him when he noticed the gorgeous dark-haired girl dancing on her own in the middle, everyone around her ogling her. Even the girls seemed to fancy her.

He felt enchanted and stood still, eyeing her as she simplemindedly danced to whatever song galled through the speakers. The trance didn't take long, though, as a tall man snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her against him.

Jason drew in a sharp breath, aggressively pushing everyone out of the way as he stepped towards Alexia and the man, grabbing her hand and pulling her over to him. Alexia looked flustered and angry, her tongue rolling out a gazillion of Spanish words he didn't understand, pointing at the man. The man talked back just as fast, and albeit Jason didn't understand shit, he could still see the slyness he looked at her with.

"Don't fucking touch my girl." He snapped, swinging his fist right into the man's face.

The man gasped, then lipped out another variety of words Jason didn't understand. Alexia did, her tone rising. Jason protectively kept his hand on her hips, her body firmly by his side. An immense wave of anger swept through him, not getting why he was letting Alexia speak if he could punch the bastard again.

So, he carefully pushed her away and jabbed the man right into his left cheek, spitting out a series of curse words. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Alexia put a hand on his back, trying to calm him down, but Jason was already too far into it. He proceeded to kick the man's guts, and when the man flaccidly tried to hit him with a blow—Jason went off.

He hit, punched and bashed the man until someone yelled "security!" in a thick accent, scramming.

They arrived in their room and safely locked the door, both breathless from the run up. Alexia let out a giggle. "That was hot." She paraded over to him, a grin curling her lips as she loosely wrapped her arms around his neck. Jason smirked widely. Another Drunken-Alexia trait? Horniness.

Not that she wasn't when she was sober.

"I can say the same for you. What did he even say to you?"

She waved it away, "He was an asshole. Doesn't matter what he said, I doubt he'll say anything for a loooong time. You got him good."

Boy, did he.

"I don't like it when other men touch you." He gruffly hissed. Alexia nodded, pressing her lips against his. Her mouth was greedy and full of need, and she vaguely tasted of deep lust and strawberries. How did this woman smell and taste like strawberries all the time?

"I know you don't." she breathed against his lips, breaking away from the kiss. She slid her hand down his chest to fondle the bulge in his pants. Jason grit his teeth, frowning as he looked down at the girl. She continued to knead his erection through the material, leaving him with wide eyes.

Alexia watched him intently, a hungry possessiveness present in his stare. Not only did he undress her in his mind, but he had also claimed her to be sated by no one ever again except him. His expression was nothing other than total male power and dominance, pulling away from the touch to lead them to the bed.

"What are you doing to me?" he lowly asked, spreading himself on the mattress. His voice came out raw and crude.

They kissed again, his stubble chaffing against her skin. Her hands slipped inside to stroke him and Jason groaned against her lips, not able to stifle it. "I don't know. What are you doing to me?" Alexia whispered.

He pried the shorts off with dark eyes and clenched his jaw, ordering her to move on. Alexia smiled and caught a bead of pre-cum, circling her fingers around his shaft and then let the moisture glide her hand down his erection. He moaned again.

Alexia curled her lips around the crown and sucked him gently, big eyes looking up at Jason. Jason gasped, gripping her hair in between his fingers, "Yeah, just like that baby..."

Long story short, the two devoted their time to pleasing each other until they stopped out of exhaustion, panting by each other's side.

"We fuck every night—"

"—And day."

"Yes, and day, yet I still get tired." Alexia garbled her words, her eyelids almost fully closed. Jason chuckled softly, covering them with the blanket. It was pretty hot out, but the air-conditioning in the room made it chilly nonetheless.

"Hmm.." she closed her eyes and put her head on Jason's chest, snuggling up to him. Jason's lips twitched as he cloaked an arm around her and closed his eyes as well. He felt so fortuitous with her.

"It's your brother's fault that my stamina is so good. We've been running for our lives every day in Burlington."

"Burlington?"

"The place in Vermont I'm staying at."

Alexia flinched but relaxed right after. "It has nothing to do with your stamina, it's your gigantic dick you idiot."

Jason grinned. "Oh, I suppose that's true."

"And your stamina. A little."

"Go sleep, princess."

"Okay."

There was a silence. "I really love you, Jase." Alexia whispered, kissing the skin she was laying on. Jason nodded but then realized she couldn't see that so he murmured, "Yeah," and then, "I love you, too."

"Good night."

"Good night baby."

----

(A/N): Sorry for updating so late! I'm very busy but I am not giving up or anything. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed it! It's been long since Jason and Alexia had a cute chapter and TBH they fucking deserve it because after Mexico....

Shit is about to go down

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 892 5
The city of Amrapur, shrouded in darkness, where power and danger intermingled, a clandestine love story unfolds. Vikrant's world is one that is fil...
8K 496 34
Family and Relationships are the two complicated factors in life. Some are very lucky and some are unlucky in these factors but eventually you will f...
327K 17.6K 46
" No don't dare to touch her. Your enmity is with me." he said while protecting her. She wanted to save him but it was too late. He was shot dead. ...
187K 5.5K 36
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖...