A divergent life

Par chloe4565

Tris is of course a Pedrad, not just any Pedrad, Uriahs and Zekes little sister. Uriah and Zeke are twins wh... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaper 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Part 11
Part 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Read this pleasssse
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chatper 20
Chapter 23
Part 24 special part 1
Chapter 24 special part2
Important
Chapter 25 (I think)
Part 26
Part 27
I AM AN IDIOT
Part 28 special
shout out and important message
Chapter 30
Lets talk!
Chapter 31
part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47 READ A/N
Part 48...
49
Part 50 Last Chapter
UPDATE

Part 29

784 21 1
Par chloe4565

--Tris' p.o.v-- The song is my favourite song EVER!!! I suggest you listen!! He Is We- Kiss It Better

I wake up to a loud banging on the door. I shoot  look at the time 7AM on a Saturday?!?!?! It better not be my brothers. I through the covers off me and go down the hall. Zekes door swings open, shortly followed by Uriah and Tori.

"What in the world is that sound?" Tori complains.

"It sounds like the door" I quickly add and carry on down the hall. No one follows but I know that the boys are listening in. The banging stops when I reach the bottom of the stairs.

I hesitantly head over and  unlock the doors before opening the door a small bit. I slowly open the door more. No one. I listen in for the footsteps running although they are too faint to follow. I am about to shut the door when an envelope that sits on the ground catches my eye. I pick it up and inspect it.

It has my name on. I shut the door and lock it up. I run my way back upstairs and see them all still stood by there doors. Good I do not want to open this alone it could be anything. Tori is the first to notice me and pushes herself off the doorframe.

"Anything? Anyone?" She asks making the boys notice my presences. I hold the envelope in between my fingers.

"Open it" Uriah ushers me. They nod in agreement. I open it up and I see a few pictures with a note. I first off read the note.

Tris,

You have 24 hours to find us or he will die. No police, I will know and come alone. Good luck

Wait who will die? I quickly pull out the pictures and it shows MY Tobias tied up with what looks like rope and cloth tied in his mouth, stopping him from screaming too loudly. His face looks badly bruised and cut. My eyes widen and I just drop it all in shock. Zeke gathers it up looking at the pictures with the other two peering over his shoulder. I feel the tears threatening to spill like waterfalls. I sink to the floor and hug my knees close to my chest.

"Normally in this situation we should be going too the police but we shouldn't take any chances" Tori starts. "Plus your wolves right? This should be something you are able too do." Uriah gets down on his knees and pulls me closer too him as I let my sobs come out.

What is I never find him again?

What if they kill him?

What do they want from me?

What if its too late?

Questions run through my head like theres no tomorrow.

Once I have gained back at least some energy and controlled my sobs I pull myself off the ground and into my room. I close the door behind me not wanting anyone to follow me. I know what I have too do and that's what im going to do. I hear the others shuffle off downstairs. I very quickly and quietly get changed into just some leggings and a tank top before slipping on my trainers. I place my phone on silent and put it under my pillow. I don't need it so why would I take it?

I shove my hair into a messy ponytail and grab my watch and attach it tight to my wrist. I set it for 23 hours, I have longer but if im looking for 23 hours and find nothing I know I might never find him. I walk over to my desk pulling out paper and a pen.

Guys,

I know you wouldn't let me go alone but that's exactly why I have gone. I have to go alone or they will kill him. Don't worry about me and DO NOT try find me! I mean it guys please just stay with the others and wait until I return, I am bringing Four home trust me.

Im sorry, I love you

Tris

I leave it where they would find it and head to my window. I take a picture with me. Once I have jumped I sneak away from the house and down the street before racing into an ally. I look at the picture.

How could someone do this too him?

From what I can tell he is tied to a tree although what one? I look towards the forest. I should start there at least. I run... No I sprint for the tree line just wanting my baby to be home and safe, his mom must be worried sick. I pray they didn't see me running because from the house you can see the whole field and treeline. As soon as I hit the tree line I slow down slightly and change into a wolf before I carry on running. I may be pure white but dam I can stay hidden like I was never there.

Run just Run keeps going through my mind. I stop completely and listen out. Nothing. I try to sniff him out although I cant pick up a scent. It helps that I know what he smells like.

--Time laps--

I have been searching for what 12 hours and I am still wanting just too run. Luckily its still light, for how long or I don't know. This is what it feels like when you loose your loved ones. You would run as far and as long as needed just to protect them. I am now so deep in a forest I am lost. I listen in again and this time actually hear something. Before I run too it I sniff. Metal. Tobias use to smell of metal and sweat although it was a good combination. I run towards the sound.

"UGHHHH" I hear a muffled scream. I go up and stand behind a tree. I see a lot of people. I stealthy sneak around them and by the bushes. Theres a sound of metal hitting a body followed by another muffled cry in pain. I take a look through. Tobias. He is now stung up to a branch by his hands and is being hit with metal. I feel the sadness take over but the anger fights it off and now all I feel is rage. I see the metal being lifted up again. I run out just before it makes contact with his skin and bite down before landing on my feet after pulling it out their hands.

I turn and look at the person before throwing the metal away like a dog throws a ball. I aim for one of the people and success although it hits their arm not there head. I take another look at the person in the middle. They take their mask off and I recognise that face. David. He was the one that killed my parents.

"Ah how lovely for you to join us 'Tris.'" Tobias' face shoots up and he looks at me.

"Alaska" He whispers. I look away and still listen to him. "You need to run, he just wants to kill you. Please Alaska run"  He whispers again. I shake my head and growl as David bends down to my height.  He doesn't turn into a wolf although I know he wants too. I watch his every move before changing back into 'Tris'.

"Let him go." I say firmly to David.

"No we will still kill him, we just want to have some fun first" My fists clench into a ball as I get ready to take the first punch. I take a quick look around and see the other people get ready take me down. Shit im out numbered. I am about to change but instead am tackled down to the ground.

"TRIS!!!!" Toby shouts.

"OI!" I hear a angry shout but its not Tobias its the opposite way. I look at the voice and see Uriah, Zeke, Tori, Christina, Will, Shauna, Marlene, Lynn Tilly and Evelyn all stood there.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER NOW!!!!" Zeke shouts. Hes pissed. When he is pissed he is scary. They all come in and attack, Zeke and Uri changing  while the others throw punches and kicks. I hear a howl to the other side and see the pack we were in when my parents died running full speed as wolves towards us and attack Davids guys. Carl, the alpha who is like a big brother too us three, changes into himself and pulls me up after getting the guys off me.

"Nice timing." I quickly say.

"WHATS THE PLAN?" Chris shouts while kicking some guy.

"FIGHT THEM GET FOUR! BUT LEAVE DAVID FOR ME" I shout loud enough for them all to hear, including David. I see him smirk of agreement.

Punch, kick, dodge, dodge, punch, knee, upper cut, straight, duck, dodge, Straight, hook, upper cut and hey there out. I do that to a few more people before I get myself to David. Everyone finishes and stands there around me and David.

"Its just me and you" He says.

"Yeah I guess it is."

"You and your poor brothers might as well die just like your parents did. " He tries to get me angry and it does. I don't crack though.

"Its going to take a lot more than that to make me crack and rip you apart." I say as calmly as possible. He gets a metal pole and grips onto it.

"Oh so you wouldn't mind if I just..." He wonders off and is about to hit Tobias again. This time I do crack. I run and Jump full pelt, changing in the air, catching his arm before it hits Tobias. I see Evelyn and Tilly gasping in the corner off my eye..

"Quick get him down." Carl quickly adds as I tackle David down. No one helps me because they know I will just fight them. I watch out the corner of my eye as they get Tobias down, I watch his body go limp into his mom who nearly falls over until Carl steps in and supports the other side off him. David tried to move to get up but I just growl in his face before changing back.

"God dammit you are so lucky I don't kill but I swear if you go ANYWHERE near Four or any of us again I wont hesitate to rip your throat out." I warn him. He nods rapidly before I get off him, he gets up and runs like mad. I quickly rush over to Tobias careful not to hurt him. I touch the back off his neck and rub my thumb in circles.

"I swear to god if they go near you again I will kill them." I start. I can already feel the tears wanting to spill. "Look what they did to you, because of me" My voice cracks and Tobias pushes away Evelyn and Carl away gently before engulfing me into a hug and using me as a rest.

"Its not your fault" He says. A few tears spill onto my cheek.

"Yes it is, they wanted to get me and they did this" he pulls away and bends down slightly too my height before wiping away the tears on my cheeks.

"Its not your fault stop blaming yourself" He contains the worry.

"I hate to break this but unless you want to be out of here before dark we have too go as in now" Will interrupts us. I quickly ask someone to help him and I quickly go to Carl.

"Thank you Carl, all of you, I owe you all" I say giving each one a small little hug.

"Anytime kiddo you only need to howl and we will be here" Carl adds on. They all walk away after saying bye to Uriah and Zeke aswell as the others.

"Lets go" I whisper and put Tobias' arm around me for him to use as support. We hobble along and I cant let him hobble the whole way back like this. I quickly stop him, making everyone else stop and I change into 'Alaska'

(She has the mind talk with both her brothers now)

Tell Four to get on -T 

"She told you to get on" Zeke tells Toby.

"No it will be fine"

Tell Four he doesn't have a choice and to get on my god dam back end of argument -T

"Sorry brother she wont take no as an answer, her exact words were 'Tell Four he doesn't have a choice and to get on my god dam back end of argument' her words not ours" Uri adds. He sighs and limps on my back. I can already feel him relaxing.

So you told Evelyn and Tilly about us huh -T

Well they came over asking if he was here and we sat them down and told them everything although they think your still the right one for Four especially after today -U

Yeah better be I spent six hours trying to find him -T

"WAIT WHAT?!?!" Zeke shouts. Everyone looks at him. "YOU WERE OUT FOR SIX HOURS LOOKING FOR FOUR?!?" He then shouts in disbelief I nod and carry on. 

"You shouldn't of came looking at all. I don't want you in danger because of me" Tobias says in my ear.

Tell him that I put myself into that danger that I got him put into that I got myself into in the first place -T

"She said she put herself into that danger that she got you put into that she got herself into in the first place" Uri blurts. He doesn't argue back instead he just leans down near my ear again.

"I love you" He whispers. All I want to do is tell him I love him too but I am not saying it through my brothers. So for now I snuggle my head into the hand that is resting on my cheek.

We all walk back talking, well there talking, I decided not to talk through my brothers anymore. When we finally reach someone near the forest line that is outside out house  I come to a complete stop and indicate Toby to climb off. He does and falls straight into his mom and Tilly. I change back and they seem to have him pretty well. I would help but I am glad im not. I know that's harsh but O have been running for 6 hours then fighting then walking with him on my back. That's not the simplest job and im exhausted. I walk along and back to the house. When we get in Evelyn and Tilly set his down on the couch as I go get the first aid kit.

All our friends left so now its just me, Tobias, Zeke, Uriah, Tori, Evelyn and Tilly left. I give Evelyn the first aid kit while going to get changed myself. I go through my draws and find a pair of Tobias track suit bottoms. I know I have one of his tops so he can wear that if he wants to change. I grab out leggings and a fitting sweatshirt. When I run back downstairs Evelyn was just finishing.

"It doesn't seem you have any broken bones. You got lucky." Evelyn, still in shock, mutters. Before she gets up from the couch he pulls her into a careful hug.

"I love you mom" He whispers.

"I love you too darling" She tells him before pulling away and getting up. Tobias' eyes divert to mine and guide me into his arms. We don't say anything until I break that.

"I love you too" He gives me a confused look. "From earlier I couldn't reply and I was not going to say that through those two dorks" I laugh pointing at Uri and Zeke who play slappies. I earn him a chuckle.

"If you want to change...

"Yes!" He cuts me off as Evelyn comes back in with Tori after making us all a drink.

"As I was saying. If you want to change there is a pair of your joggers and a top of yours that I may or may not off took" I repeat myself. He gets himself up an gets along alone. He tries to walk upstairs but fails slightly. Luckily I was behind him because I mean mate I do not want him to fall and I could already see him falling back down. I support him the rest the way up and he goes into my bedroom to change while I sit on the floor, back against the wall, in the hallway.

Just 30 seconds later Evelyn comes up and sits next to me.

"I want to thank you so thank you." She says.

"Why thank me?" I ask.

"For being there and protecting him. You spent six hours of your time looking for him and when you do, you fight for him and help him the whole way back. You are honestly the type of girl I always wanted Tobias too be with" She tells me. Just after Tobias comes out in the joggers but the same top he was wearing.

"Babe can you help me?" Referring to his top.

"Yeah" I get up and help him get out off it before sitting back down with Evelyn.

"You know if one bad thing happened to you I don't know what he would be like, probably like you were today, going out and not coming back until he found you." I smile at her comment and he comes out again. He seems in pain and discomfort. Probably his rips, I mean they were pretty bruised. We help him back downstairs and on the couch again. He rests his head on my shoulder and relaxes.

We all decide to stick on a movie and we all stay like this until we fall asleep.

A/N: OKAY I KNOW I KNOW! I am soooo late on uploading its been nearly two weeks but I have reasons. I am also writing another book that will be published in a few weeks about Divergent but a different story line. I am also having trouble in school. My maths, science AND English is messed up. So this book will be uploaded EVERY Saturday and if its not I own you two the next week.  My other book will most likely be uploaded every Saturday but probably not until February so remember to comment and vote it helps out a lot thanks guys! 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

62.7K 1.6K 43
We've all been wondering what's outside the fence, and this is what I think could happen. Join characters like Tris, Tobias, Uriah, and Zeke as they...
85.5K 1.5K 74
Forget Beatrice Prior. Here comes Tris Pedrad. She has a twin named Uriah and an older brother, Zeke. He is two years older. She has been a prodigy s...
100K 2.4K 39
*This story is being edited for mistakes.* Tris (Six), Tobias (Four), Zeke, and Uriah are in the FBI working for the leader, Max. They are sent to Di...
68K 1.8K 56
Tris is Zeke and Uriah's little sister. Zeke is 19, Uriah is 18, and Tris is 17. (I know that in the book Uriah is her age but not in my story) What...