we met at Starbucks | Markipl...

By JinsPinkBitch

you are a 26 year old girl welsh girl, tomboy, and you just moved to L.A on the same street as Mark, right ne... More

'Today I'm moving'
'I'm late,'
"We'e here to audition,"
"You're mar..."
"I'm from Wales"
'She lives right next door,"
'Mark didn't answer,"
"INVITE HER IN!"
'She looked so fucking good,'
"Its cool,"
'Telling Marks fanbase,"
"Nice room,"
"Just relax,"
"Good morning,"
"Grab Chica!"
"Where's my boyfriend?"
"She's peppy,"
"You just wanna..."
'She was fast asleep,'
'Pax West'
"Trust me,"
Back in LA
Amnesia
Back home in LA (again)
"What the hell was all that about?"

Livestream

32 1 0
By JinsPinkBitch

Your POV

I woke up in Mark's room this morning with him as his alarm beeped like crazy.

"Hey babe I'm sorry that I woke you up with the alarm but I'm doing a charity livestream today," he whispered leaning over me and kissing my forehead, "you wanna join the livestream?"

"I'd love to but I feel a bit sick. I'll join you in the next livestream, I promise," I said sitting up and looking around the room to find my stuff.

"Okay babe well I'll take you home,"

"Okay,"

He didn't have to take me home I was only five blocks away, I was living right next to him but a fan found out where I lived and came to my house. She also leaked my address when I refused to take a pic with her.

"I'll see you babes," he said when we were outside my house.

I smiled and watched him drive off before walking the other way towards the park and siting in the grass.

**************timeskip**************

I sat in the park for about an hour just watching the people walk by before I decided to go home. When I got outside my house I realised that Mark's livestream had been on for a full hour and a half.

Well I was in the park a lot longer than I thought I was.
I thought to myself as I pulled up the livestream to see Mark, Ethan and Tyler sitting on a couch playing a video game.

I donated as much as possible to the charity they were streaming for and put my phone back.

"Okay now all distractions are out of the way I'm going to bed," I said to myself as I unlocked the door.

I walked through the house not paying attention to any of my surroundings before I heard something. I turned around and ran when I saw what was making the noise.

(Ooh I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger but I'm thinking of drawing this to a close soon. I may do a sequel depending on how I end this one and once again I'm so sorry)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 3.5K 37
Y/n moved to LA in hope of a better start. Unfortunately the opposite happened, she couldn't hold a job or find a house. She was homeless on the stre...
110K 3.9K 75
While on a trip to meet your viewers, a stroll through Los Angeles ends up meaning much more when you bump into your two favourite YouTubers, Markipl...
929K 27.8K 30
You've just started your own YouTube gaming channel. You were inspired by your idol, Markiplier. One day you watch one of his videos and he's given y...
5.6K 95 26
When Y/N is totally different from everyone and is a famous YouTuber/Basketball player. She has powers and is part wolf. Her friends are Megan, Rache...