'She looked so fucking good,'

Marks POV

I walked out to my yard with Jack. I was topless and in my white swimming trunks with warfstaches on them (they were personalised don't judge) and Jack was wearing trunks covered in septic sams. We waited on some lawn chairs for Y/N to come out and when she did my jaw dropped. She looked so fucking good. I walked over to her and offered to get her a drink.

"Nice trunks!" she said looking me up and down.

Shit what do I say? I must look so narcissistic!

"Oh yeah I had them made but I didn't want warfstaches a fangirl's mom works in the shop were I had them done. She also made a pair for Jack and the fangirl gave them to me saying. 'next time you see Jack give these to him hahaha lol take that Lizzie my mom made mark and Jack swimming trunks smile cheese!' And she snapped a pic True story!" (that is actually how I got them I told you I'm not a narcissistic mofo)

"Oh at least I'm not friends with two narcissists!"

I felt a pair of hands on my back and then all of a sudden I was engulfed by water I bobbed my head out, coughed and felt something hit my stomach I took a deep breath and was once again engulfed I came back up and was greeted by Jack standing on the side smirking and Y/N bobbing up and down inches in front of my face.

"Omg did I hurt you?" She asked. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach she must have hit me with her knee or elbow.

"Just a bit I'll be fine," I said rubbing my stomach.

"I knew I felt my knee hit something are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I said raising my hand to wave her away. I brushed against something and looked up. All the colour drained from her face.
"Did I just,"

"Yep," she gave me a one word answer and I knew what I'd done. I touched her tit.

"Shit I'm so so sorry!"

"It's okay," she said turning around and covering herself with her arms.

I looked down to be greeted by my boner.
Really does this have to happen at a time like this for fuck sake I'm a douche. I've embarrassed my only female friend and touched her tit on accident and now I've realised that I've got a hard-on because of it.
I mentally slapped myself.

I'm such a dickhead.

(Oh he touched your booby wow do you think you liked it:)