We need to talk about Kevin (...

By vicki-tai_onfleek

Kevin Khatchadourian - credits to original owners Imagies, short stories, one shots (😂) wattevvva~ Contain... More

Quick Note
Ms Archery~ Pt.1
Ms Archery~ pt.2
Ms Archery~ pt.3
Mumziiy
Gods and Monsters pt.1
Gods and Monsters pt.2
Gods and Monsters pt.3
Gods and Monsters pt.4
Gods and Monsters pt.5
Gods and monsters pt.6
Gods and Monsters pt.7
Gods and Monsters pt.8
Gods and Monsters pt.9
Gods and Monsters pt.10
Gods and Monsters pt.12
Touchable (SMUT) pt.1
The way she likes it
Halloween Night
Important Note | New Book
A/N
Sweet Cheeks (SMUT)

Gods and Monsters pt.11

2.2K 63 12
By vicki-tai_onfleek

Sophie woke up and immediately she noticed that she couldn't move. Her eyes snapped opened and then she realized that her hands and feet were tied against the four bedposts. The ashen haired girl tugged at her restraints and tried to see if they would loosen, but they didn't.

"It's futile, any attempt to escape would obviously get you nowhere." Kevin sat on a chair at the end of the bed with a predatory grin and that was when she noticed that she was naked as the day she was born, making herself so vulnerable to him.

His fingers went or trace patterns everywhere on her skin and she didn't know wether to wince at his touch or melt under his completely warm presence. "Tell me what happened for the last eight months, Sophie."
She shuddered as she felt one of his hand rest on her breast, her half asleep mind unable to process his request. "I said tell me what happened the last eight months." He shouted then pinched her nipples painfully, leaving her to cry out in agony. Once he let go of his hold, her voice calmed with her mind now fully awake.
"I went to see a therapist, court's orders, and she made me better." His fingers then danced dangerously lower and she had to gulp in nervousness. "How did the doctor make you better?"

"I don't know." She muttered out weakly, completely baffled by what answer he wanted. That was when he plunged a finger roughly into her core without any warning, leaving the grey eyed girl to cry in pain. "Wrong answer, pain. Right answer, pleasure. You understand?"

She nodded and gulped then said. "Sorted out my shit, you know. She told me stuff I already knew." Sophie took it that he was pleased with his answer and then his finger started to go in and out of her in a slow place, but Kevin knew her body so well that he knew just which parts he should hit to give Sophie pleasure.
"And she helped you become this?" "Yes, I would like to think so."

"And Brendon? What's the great love story?" He almost spat out his question with venom, jealously clearly evident on his face. "We met, we dated, we got engaged, that's it."

At this another finger painfully plunged into her wet core. "That's it? I think you're omitting the fact that he looks a lot like me. Is that why you dated him? Because he reminds you of me?"

She had to admit both of them held the same sort of long black hair and facial structure, but Sophie knew that it was all a coincidence- she hoped. "No." She denied his question which earned a third finger to be added when she was still clearly tight and unable to produce moisture she needed to attain pleasure. "You fucking liar." He hissed then slapped her face. Once. Twice. Three times.

He hated this Sophie, she became a twat who was obviously too soft to be with someone like him. "Did he fuck you?" He asked her on a much more serious note this time and Sophie immediately hissed out a yes, her body writhing in her pain.

"Was it good? Was he better than me?"

"I don't know." She said as she rarely remembered any form of sex with Brendon the next day because most of the time she was tipsy when she was doing it with him. Perhaps that was why she took a certain fondness over him. Brendon never once complained when she was too drunk which would happen often because the alcohol sometimes fooled her that Kevin was there with her when he wasn't.

"You little whore." He hissed angrily and suddenly his whole fist was ramming itself inside her causing Sophie to scream in pain and shout. "Stop! Kevin I'll tear."

But it fell on deaf ears as he continued to ram his fist inside her. It was painful at first but soon Sophie was a sobbing pleasured mess underneath him. She moaned and thrashed against the bed, but her restraints kept her in her place and she knew that after this both her wrists and ankles would be searing red.

"Kevin." She whispered one more time to try and plead with him again. What shocked her was the fact that he stopped, the psychotic teenage boy removed his whole arm from within her and then they both stilled. His hands were placed between her head, caging Sophie from staring away from those seductive dark eyes of his.

He loved it, causing her pain and pleasure at the same time but Kevin knew it within himself that she was not experiencing pleasure at all- only pain and he didn't like it. He stared at her eyes, those beautiful gray orbs of hers and then out of the blue the two of them were thrown back to a time where it was only the two of them against the world. Not like now, where the world was fighting to keep the two of them away from each other.
Kevin's hand cupped a side of her face and this time she didn't flinch- she was once again reminded that she had no reason to fear him. "Do you still love me?" He asked in a silent whisper, his heart pounding rapidly in his chest afraid of her answer.

Her eyes looked betrayed and somehow his question just made the ashen haired girl want to tear up. Their once unbreakable bond was now being questioned by the two of them who held a high form of respect and admiration for each other. "I'd rather kill myself first rather than face a day where I don't love you anymore."

She answered which in return garnered a smile to appear on Kevin's face- one expression which he only showed to her. "Right answer." He whispered and immediately his hands went to untie her restraints, then he carried her form to himself- making their equally naked bodies to mold against each other.

As if on instinct, Sophie instantly knew what to do and she ensured that her slick folds went to grind against his already rock hard member which caused Kevin to smirk out of a pleased emotion. "There's my good girl."

His lips, his skilled full lips, went to spread bites around her neck making Sophie moan because she really did miss the sensation of the pleasures he gave to her. "Down." He whispered roughly causing Sophie to suddenly plunge herself unto him, knowing that Kevin didn't like to be kept waiting. This abrupt action caused the two of them to moan in pleasure and Sophie arched her back while the psychotic teenage boy gripped her hips harshly- leaving large marks of his hands on her body.

"Such a good girl to me aren't you, Sophie?" He whispered, once she started moving up and down his shaft- his hands now roaming on her chest giving her nipples a testing pinch, not knowing if she would welcome the sudden painful sensation.

She moaned in return causing Kevin to hold nothing back anymore and all at once he released an onslaught of pent up sexual frustration on her lithe body. He nipped her earlobes, massaged her breasts, made her bounce on his dick at such a fast pace that the two of them never experience and then he heard it- a sudden whimper that came from her throat. One that was muffled which he knew was something that Sophie did not want him to hear.

The sound made him stop his movements, leaving only his hands to part her ashen locks and reveal her tear stained face. "I'm sorry." Was the only thing she muttered which completely left Kevin baffled. "Why are you apologizing Sophie?" He asked in such a soft and gentle tone, that made her whimper once more.

"I'm scared."

"Of me?" Was what he could only ask, his voice caught in his throat. "I'm scared of letting go. Dr. Green told me that I need to hold onto my emotions with so much control because if I don't, people won't accept me anymore. And god damn it, I never once wanted to please anyone in my life except you but you weren't there for me."
Her confession made his heart ache and he kissed away her tears knowing that was what he could only do. In that moment Kevin understood that he wasn't the only person broken in this room, so was she- they broke Sophie and he wasn't there to protect her.

"Then let go Sophie. Let go of your control, I'm here now." He cupped her face and she spoke, her voice quivering because she knew within herself that she never once uttered out the confession she was about to make to any other living soul. "I let go once and my mother was the one who received all my anger. Three months into your imprisonment and I went home frustrated- she was there drunk as always. And then I just couldn't take it anymore, I killed her- stabbed a knife straight through her heart."

She paused as she remembered the betrayal in her mother's eyes, the blood that seeped through her body and how the grey eyed girl didn't even feel any form of remorse or guilt. In that moment, Kevin saw her again- the little devil he fell in love with. "And then what happened?"

"I set the house on fire, so they couldn't blame me. I went to a convenience store for an alibi, as my house was engulfed in flames. The authorities didn't realize it was me- I played the role perfectly and then everyday I played that role again and again. Until one day I saw myself in the mirror and I couldn't even recognize myself, but the worst part was- I didn't do anything to stop it."

"Oh Sophie, you can stop pretending now. I'm here, you're with me. Nothing's going to change that."
"That's just it Kevin, once they find out you escaped they will come looking for you and we both know the authorities will think that you're either with your mother or with me."

"We'll run away." Was what he only said and they both knew that he was speaking seriously. It was a possible solution, but that would mean that the two of them would always be on the run and as the grey eyed girl stared at the love of her life she knew that whatever happened to them didn't matter as long as they were together.
At this realization, Sophie leaned forward and captured his lips pouring out all of her love for him in a single action. Then they both knew that there was no turning back anymore. Eight months it took the grey eyed girl to build up her wall of defense against the world but then in a single swoop Kevin came into her life once again like a tornado and then he crumbled every single form of defense she had.

It was like the first time they met and just like before she allowed him to create destruction in her life. Like a moth to flame- that was what Sophie was to Kevin.

The grey eyed girl rotated her hips, reminding them that they were still connected and they continued what they paused earlier on. Up and down. Up and down, Sophie went on and on with the motion but this time it was slow both of them savoring the moment. They breathed heavily, beads of sweat forming on their foreheads- only the sounds of bated breaths and skin on skin contact filled the room.

She moaned happily when his fingers went to fondle her clit, causing her walls to clamp down on his pulsating member. Her folds continued to squeeze pleasure into his body and then he adjusted his body- knowing just spot to hit and in a few more measured movements she came undone on top of him. His fingers never once left her clit and the sheer feeling of her exploding around him was enough to cause him to come inside her.

They both screamed in pleasure and only stilled as they both waited for the aftershocks of their orgasms to finish. The moment Kevin looked at her grey orbs, he knew that he had his Sophie back and he would never let go of her ever again.

"I love you." He whispered as they both settled in bed once again both of them disconnected from each other's bodies, but both laid in an ever tangled heap together. She only smiled at the psychotic teenage boy- that predatory smile of hers which remained embedded in his mind as he drifted off. Her nimble fingers, tangled themselves into his long black locks which was a part of him that she loved.

She stared at him even as he slept, wondering if this was all a dream and if he would disappear again but Kevin promised her that he would never leave her side once again. The two of them was a destructive combination, but they were both insane murderers once separated if people only understood this they would ensure that they were never apart.

The two of them complemented each other and kept the psychotic parts of themselves sane and controlled. In the dead of the night, she remembered every part of him each eyelash, each freckle, each scar and she fell asleep while her grey orbs glazed over his features but not before she muttered. "I love you too."

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE~ ☺️😇☺️😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 74 23
yea just oneshot smut fluff maybe angst
10.2K 158 21
Story's and one shots. Smut and fluff
1K 17 5
tyler, the creator one shots + short stories.
10.6K 87 16
message me for requests of more of a specific person! fluff/smut/angst