IN-ACCEPT NA AKO NI CRUSH!

By heiress09

What if in-accept ka na ni crush sa facebook? Will you grab the chance para mapalapit kayo sa isa't isa? ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. The Twin
His POV
Chapter 2. First Convo
Chapter 3. The Reason
Chapter 4. Family Bonding
Chapter 5. Transferee
Chapter 6. New Seatmates
Chapter 7. Stupid and Sungit
Chapter 8. Meet Zane Ferrer
Chapter 9. Bumped
Chapter 10. Partners
Chapter 11. The Project
His Side
Chapter 12. I need your time.
Chapter 13. Secret Haven
Chapter 14. Adobo
Chapter 15. Too close
Chapter 16. Knight

Continuation

23 1 0
By heiress09

Zachary's POV

I'm here in my room and I don't want to go outside cause I know that my twin will just mock me.

*phone beep*

And again, this is the annoying girl. She always chat me everyday and every minute. Why don't I just unfriended her? Because my sister asks me not to and she said that if I do that she will not talk to me forever. What's with this annoying girl?

I open the message.

Sab: Good morning Zach:)

Tss. This is my private account if you are curious that her message is the only one appearing here. I don't know how does she knew it. I made it because of that girls who admires me.

I didn't notice that Alexa enters my room and she looks at my phone.

"Yiiee Kuya replyan mo na si ate."

"Why would I?"

" E kasi Kuya lagi kitang nakikitang malungkot. Gusto kitang maging masaya. Malay mo sa kanya mo mahanap yung sayang yun." She said as she left my room.

That made me think. Yes, I don't want talking to anyone but I also don't want to hurt my sister and besides walang masama kung re-replyan ko to.

So I just type hi.

I turn the chat off but after 15 mins. she replies.

Sab: HELLO:)

Tss. This is insane. She replies hello when she's the first who said it.  I don't know what to say, so..

Zach: Stop it.
Sab: bakit?
Zach: Cause you're annoying.
Sab: Oh? E di masanay ka na haha.
Zach: Tss. Why?
Sab: Kasi aaraw-arawin ko to.
Zach: You're insane.
Sab: Whatever. Basta masaya ako kasi nag-reply ka hihi.

I'm totally annoyed so I stop chatting and went outside. I need to unwind.

Habang pababa ako. Nagsalita si Mom.

" Sweetie, we're going to church tomorrow. Wanna join? "

" With Zane?"

She nodded. "With the whole family." 

"Nah. I'm not going. "

Biglang sumingit si Zane sa usapan.

" Why bro? Galit ka pa rin ba sakin? "

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you. "

"Ok. ok. " while raising his both hands.

" Sweetie, minsan lang to tsaka gusto din ng kapatid mong mag-bonding kayo. Pagbigyan mo na sya. "

" Tss. "

Umalis na ako. Ako na lang yung laging nagpapaubaya. We are twins but they always show that they love Zane more than me.

-----
Ezekiel Hyun😍👆.
Vote and share readers. Thanks😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
3.8M 113K 64
‼️ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA ‼️ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...
189K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
7.5M 210K 21
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...