IN-ACCEPT NA AKO NI CRUSH!

By heiress09

What if in-accept ka na ni crush sa facebook? Will you grab the chance para mapalapit kayo sa isa't isa? ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. The Twin
Chapter 2. First Convo
Continuation
Chapter 3. The Reason
Chapter 4. Family Bonding
Chapter 5. Transferee
Chapter 6. New Seatmates
Chapter 7. Stupid and Sungit
Chapter 8. Meet Zane Ferrer
Chapter 9. Bumped
Chapter 10. Partners
Chapter 11. The Project
His Side
Chapter 12. I need your time.
Chapter 13. Secret Haven
Chapter 14. Adobo
Chapter 15. Too close
Chapter 16. Knight

His POV

30 3 0
By heiress09

Zachary's POV

"Hey sweetie, will you please bring this  gift to your Tita Meg. She's in Highwoods Village. " Mommy asks.

By the way, she's Cassandra and my dad is Matthew.

" K. Just put it there. " I answer and finish what I am eating.

I am about to leave when my Mom bids her goodbye.

"Bye sweetie, be friendly ha."

"Tss."

I jump to my car and start the engine. I went to the village my Mom told me and gave the gift to Tita Meg. She's my mother's cousin and she's also her best friend.

" Thank you Zach, pasabi na rin sa Mom mo ha." Tita said.

" K."

I'm on my way to school when my phone beeps so I check it and I saw that my new friend in Facebook message me. But I don't reply nor open it cause I don't know her. Besides, it's my sister who accepts her.

I am near to our school when I saw a stupid girl, walking without looking to her direction and she is busy on her phone. Is she out of her mind? So I decided na businahan siya.

"Ay palaka. Ano ba?" she shouted.

I roll down the window of my car and I saw her jaw dropped. Why girls always wear that face when they look at me? Well, it's not my fault that I'm too perfect on their eyes.

"Hey, your mouth" I said and she eagerly close it when she noticed how stupid she was.

"Tss. Stupid. Don't use your phone when you're walking if you don't want to die. " I said then left her.

I park the car at the back part of this University and start walking. I always do this because I know there's a lot  of girls waiting for me in the front gate.

I'm on my way to our room when my phone rings. I answered it.

"What?" I ask.

"Woah, chill bro. I just want to say that I'm coming home and I want you to fetch me at the airport. " Zane says.

He is my twin and my total opposite. He is cheerful and friendly not like me.

"Can't you do it in your own? I'm in the school. "

" I will love that but our lovely parents expect you here. "

" Fine." I ended the call and hurriedly went to my car. He's a pain in my ass.

When I get there I saw him waving his hand to me then wink to the girls na kanina pa irit ng irit. Tss. Annoying. I hate attentions but he loves it.

" Hi bro, nice to see you again. " he said ng makalapit na siya.

" Sakay na. I'm late" I said instead.

We were quiet until we get home.

"Next week, papasok na rin ako sa University nyo. Love to hear that? " he mockingly say but I just ignore it.

When he goes near me they always compare us. Didn't they know that even we're twins we are different?

At VGA University.

I hurriedly went to our room and as expected their eyes are all looking at me. I ignored it and walk straightly to my chair. I got tired so I choose to sleep. 

" Mr. Ferrer,why are you late? "

"You don't care" then I went back to what I am doing.

I feel that someone is staring at me but the hell I care.

*bell rings*

The bell rings sign that the class is dismissed so I went out the room don't minding those girls worshipping me.

"Ang gwapo niya talaga."
"Zach, sagutin mo na ako please."
"Handa na akong maging asawa mo, Zach."

At our house.

" Hi Kuya Zach, how's your day? " My sister asks as she kisses my cheeks.

"Boring. " I answer and go to my room.

She follows me and ask me random things but I don't want to talk so I just keep silent.

" Alis na ko Kuya Sungit. I know you don't want that Kuya Zane is here but remember that I love you Kuya."

Yeah, she always tell that to me and she's the only one who understands what I'm feeling even at young age. And I love her.

I went down and get some foods then I start doing my school works. After that, I take a bath and I'm ready to sleep when my phone beeps again.

Tss. I know this is the girl again so I dont bother looking at it.

------
That is Zachary Ferrer👆😍. Isipin nyo na lang masungit siya haha.

Vote and share please. Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 250 11
As the title says
49.6K 1.4K 35
โ€žYou are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
34K 2.2K 15
ุงู„ูƒุงุชุจู‡ : ุฑู†ุฏ ุงู„ุณุจูŠุนูŠโœ๐Ÿผ ุฑูˆุงูŠุชูŠ ุงู„ุงูˆู„ู‰ ุฃุชู…ู†ู‰ ุชุนุฌุจูƒู… ูˆุงุณุชู…ุชุนูˆ...
1M 89.5K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...