My Playboy || Completed

By Suga_Kim

"You will never see me as anything other than a playboy, right?" Started: 12/27/16 Ended: 03/26/17 Highest Ra... More

1. Mistake
2. Hate
3.Party
4. Trouble
5. Crush
6. Sorry
7. Sweet Revenge
8. Competition
9. Concert
10. Apologize
11. Tease
12. Noraebang
13. Minhyun
14. Busan (1)
15. Busan (2)
16. Busan (3)
17. The Secret
18. Rapmon's B-Day (1)
19. Rapmon's B-day (2)
20. Jimin
21. Stranger
22. Valentine (1)
23. Valentine (2)
24. Ethan
25. Sungnam
26. The truth
28. The Answer
29. The Nuisance
30. Confession
31. Pain
32. Playboy
33. Pabo
34. Love
35. A Date
36. Study
37. Ms. First Place
38.Revenge
39. Who?
40. Vacation (1)
41. Vacation (2)
42. Final
Epilogue

27. Realize

188K 9.2K 15.3K
By Suga_Kim

3RD PERSON's POV

"Why were you standing up?" Minseo asked Ethan as both of them sit down at the couple table.

"I had to go to the restroom." Ethan cover up his lie with a smile. "Not anymore."

"Here's the menu." The waitress hand the two the menu.

"Pick anything you like." He flash his dimples.
"Don't be shy."

*Now that I think about it, Rapmon's dimples is so much nicer.* Minseo thought before looking at the list of 5 star restaurant dishes.
She purposely picked the most expensive food so Ethan can waste his money.

"I'm glad you came, I can finally find a way to say thank you." Ethan leaned a little closer.
"So Minseo, tell me a little about yourself."

*Tf is this? An interview?*

"I like Big Bang and Exo"

"Oh..... that's cool. I don't really listen to Kpop." Ethan said.

*I'm canceling this asshole.* Minseo sips some water to calm her down.

"So....... do you have a boyfriend?" He straightforwardly asked.

"No." Minseo shook her head.
"Enough about me, tell me about yourself. What high school did you go to?"

"I went to Busan International High School then move to the U.S where I finish high school and start University." Ethan boast.

"Why did you move?" She asked.

"Since I was a smart student, my dad decide I should study abroad for better education."

*This asshole is not very good at lying.*

MINSEO's POV

After dinner, I thought he was going to take me somewhere else expensive so I can spend all of his filthy money but nah. I found myself walking beside the Han river with him beside me. Gosh my hand is going to break, this purse is so heavy!

"Ouch...." Ethan rubbed his eyes. The wind must have blow some dust in his eyes. Good job wind.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know, I think something is wrong with my eyes." He stopped and looked straight at me like nothing happened.
"Because I can't take them off you."

"Ha. Ha. Ha." KMS

Is this how he impressed the girls? If it is then damn, I feel bad for those girl who find this shit charming. Alright, I admit I find him charming before but hey it's not my fault he's good looking! Seriously you can't judge a book from its cover.

"Hey Minseo, how did you know Jimin?" I'm glad you asked, asshole.

"Tch Jimin? I hate that guy." I acted. Actually it's true, I feel that way.... long ago.

"You hate him?" His face light up.
"Me too. Wow we have something in common."

"Your hands are cold, maybe this will make it warmer" He holds my hand and I wanted to push him in the river. Minseo... just hold on a little longer.

"Yeah.... Jimin is really annoying." I said to see if he any something to add to that.

"For real! I don't know why they see that short ass as a kingka." My blood is boiling and I could feel it. It's like magma in a ready-to-be-erupt volcano.

"You know, he was so fucking ugly in high school. He always have this dumb attitude on his face and act like he's above everyone else! He's stubborn, too. He thinks he's the best but always place second to me."

"Oh really?" ARGHH I'M SO MAD

"To tell you the truth, Jimin was jealous of me. He stole the answer key for the exam so he can beat me, but good thing-"

"YAH!" I try to hold it in but couldn't anymore, I end up yelling at the top of my lungs which scared the hell out of him before he could finish what he was saying.

"Stop lying, you're the retard that got Jimin kicked out of school!" I wouldn't hate him if he was a playboy, but talk shit about Jimin? This asshole deserve to die.

"Minseo? What's wrong? I'm the good guy here. Did that bastard say something to you?" Ethan faked with a dumb innocent look.

"Drop the acting! You're the one who snuck the exam answers, didn't you ? I already know everything." I retort. Nice try asshole, I won't fall for that.

"What are you talking about? What answer key?" He still pretend to play innocent.

"I also know why you left to the states because you did some illegal things, asshole."

"What?" He raised he brows this time.

"You probably fell off the bike while racing didn't you? Tch if I know that time I wouldn't be helping."

"Aishhh...." He ruffled his hair in frustration

"Got anything to say?" I asked Ethan who look a bit annoyed.

"Fine." He retorted.
"What if I said I did all of those. What are you going to do? Tch, make me apologize to that bastard?"

So this is his true colors.

"Yeah, everything you said is true, so what?" He crossed his arm while giving me a dirty look.
"I'll give you one more chance, sweetheart. We can still continue this romantic date if you stop being so sensitive."

"Why would I want to continue a date with someone who's nothing compare to Jimin?"

"Ahh, are you guys a thing?" He scoffed then laughed.
"Jimin sure know some pretty girls, but his standards are a bit low this time."
Maybe I should've brought a knife

"If his standards are low, what does that makes yours?" I provoked.
"Don't forget, you never beat Jimin in anything"

"What the fuck did you just say?" He walked closer to me, look like he is getting ready to slap me.

"You heard me, you're a dumbass who was always below Jimin." I smirked.
"Jimin's seat is business yours is economy, forever behind him kissing his ass."
(A/N: Agust D reference 🌚)

"You bitch!" He raises his hand but I was a step ahead. I didn't know what to do so my body act on its own. I swung my purse as hard as I can and it hit his head so heard he stumble to the ground.
All that hard work carrying a heavy purse pay off!

"Ow...." He stays on the ground, groaning for awhile. Did I hit too hard?

"First of all," I walk closer to him.
"You don't call Jimin 'short' or 'ugly'. Only BTS and I can say that, okay? Second of all, if you said shit about Jimin again, you're going to the hospital next time."

Okay.... I'm kinda worry. He's totally out of it. Please don't sue me.

As I was about to walk away like a villain leaving the crime scene, the asshole said something.

"Are you his girlfriend?"

What?.... me? Jimin's girlfriend? No way!

"No!!" I yelled out of panic

"Ah.... I see... the psycho bitch likes Jimin." The asshole laughed

"No I don't!" I want to hit his head again!!

"Your face is red, bitch." He spat.
"If you don't think like him... then why would go this far for?"

"I......." Yeah Minseo..... why? Why did you have to go this far for him? Why do you care about that playboy so much?

"The psycho bitch likes the short ass Jimin."
He sniggered
"You guys would be the ugliest fucking couple."

I didn't even have a second thought before hitting him with my purse again. This time..... I think he fainted.

"SO WHAT IF I LIKE HIM, ASSHOLE!"

I kicked his stomach to relieve my frustration then quickly rush myself to the car and run away from the scene.

Oh my god....

so all this weird feelings....

Was because I fell for the playboy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 28.3K 47
Im too lazy to write it now Started; 04.21.20 Ended; 06.08.20 highest rank; #2 in jinkook #1 in taejin
133K 3.4K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...
1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
681K 21K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction