Things I'll Never Tell You ★...

By hetaliary

Wolfstar, Marauders Era au. Sirius Black has found himself falling in love with one of his best friends, Remu... More

★ prologue ★
note 1
note 3
note 4
note 5
note 6
note 7
note 8
note 9
note 10
note 11
note 12
note 13
final note

note 2

13.5K 841 169
By hetaliary

I love how you blush when anyone gives you attention.

I don't know if it's because you're on the shy side or if you're not used to attention, but I don't care. It's fucking adorable. Your face always glows red when a professor picks you to answer a question. If someone you don't know well initiates a conversation with you, a blush starts to spread and the tips of your ears turn red. You always complain about it and say it's such a prominent flaw. You always say that you wish it wouldn't do that.

But Merlin, I'll be damned if it's not one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. I know you'll never see this so I sound weird, but Remus, please never put yourself down like that. You're so perfectly flawed. Anyone would die a million times to be you, I'd bet.

So I mean, if you're ever wondering why I'm staring at you while you're answering a question in class, that's why. You're one adorable fucker, Remus Lupin. Never doubt that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 262 34
Wille and Simon are happy because they are taking part in a student exchange to England. But as soon as they arrive at the Truham, they are harassed...
449K 18.4K 23
sirius black accidentally texts the wrong number. completed in 2017, random periodic updates when i feel like writing one-shots, or it hits a specifi...
79.6K 2.8K 15
thomas is a normal high school kid ,,, well somewhat normal ,,, he's eighteen, in his senior year and sorta a social outcast ... oh yeah and he's spi...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...