Percy Jackson VS. Michael Vey

By Cheetahs1907

Percy and Michael. Two super-powerful beings that have tremendous potential. What happens when the meet? More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Stranger Things
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Questions
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N

Chapter 1

1.9K 18 21
By Cheetahs1907

Prologue-After Fall of Hades

Taylor didn't want to do anything. She didn't want to speak, eat, drink. She didn't want to live. She lost him she lost her love. She lost the boy who promised to marry her. Michael Vey. She tried to break up with him so then it wouldn't hurt if this happened. She had a pit in her stomach when Michael climbed the tower. He was already too electric. She just laid on her bunk all day. They had to attach an IV to her so she wouldn't... die. She just laid on her bed. She was thin and pale. McKenna and Abigail tried to soothe her but it wouldn't work. Abigail asked if she wanted to take her pain away and Taylor refused. She loved Michael and thought she would have to take the pain with the joy. Taylor just couldn't function. Michael was her world. Without a world she is just wondering through space.

Short yes but it gets way longer. After all it is just the prolugue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 8.5K 22
When Percy makes his only priority in life protecting people he finds himself brought into the wizarding world, Percy's job is to protect Harry Potte...
105K 2.4K 15
When an orphan Percy meets Annabeth and Thalia. What will happen to Percy's fate? Will he find a better family or will he find his mother? What await...
294K 6.6K 33
What if Percy goes to visit his cousin Scott McCall? Will they work together to fight for the greater good or will they fight each other? Percy just...
212K 4K 17
DISCONTINUED Percy Jackson has just won the Giant War, but that doesn't really matter to him anymore. What's the point of saving the world if there i...