Chapter 15

Ah yes I love updating after months of inactivity. It warms my heart. I just wanted to say that my writing style has changed, as well as what I think Percy's personality would be after Tartarus. I'm not gonna say it improved because maybe to you guys it got worse.

Michael's POV

Of course I didn't trust them. I just knew we needed help

We have been on the losing side of Hatch ever since this 'war' started, so I've become desperate. An army of demigods able to fight for themselves seemed too good to be true, but the clan wanted to leave.

Taylor was with me as I was focusing on calling down a lightning bolt. Jason and Thalia, while she was here, were giving me lessons on how to do it. Before the explosion at Hades, I never would have dreamed of being capable of atmo-kinesis, but that bolt of lightning striking me changed everything.

I felt more connected with electricity, almost as if a part of my essence was tied to it. I always felt energized, as if I were pulling the static electricity out of the air. Taylor even said that she always got small static shocks whenever she touched me. I didn't know whether that was something to be proud of.

I had to constantly make sure that the static that was 'leaking' out of me wasn't overpowering, and Jason said that whenever he's around me, he gets the same feeling as he's about to summon lightning. He said I had a smell of ozone, which I guessed would smell metallic, and that just made me feel more insecure about how fast lay my body was changing in such a short amount of time.

Back to the present I had Jason peering at me with his sky blue eyes peering at me. Nonetheless I was happy I got Jason and Zeus got Thalia. I get Jason is one of the most powerful demigods to ever live, but Thalia gave me a different feel that I didn't find... comforting.

I felt the air charge with electricity, as if it were being encompassed in electric water, and a bolt of electricity raced down and hit a tree I was aiming for a couple meters ahead. It was now charred black.

"That was a good one. With the way you are progressing, I'd say that within a week you'll be able to split a tree apart." Jason commented. Taylor was staring wide-eyed at the tree. It concerned me with what she may be thinking so I decided to voice my thoughts.

"What do you think Taylor?" I asked.

"Well, your powers are definitely growing. I just wonder why yours keeps growing while the rest of us have to work for it." She replied

"Well demigods, although not at a high rate, powers grow too as they grow older. Well, depending on if you have powers. Percy's are the only powers that are easily affected by mood, and Leo's don't usually make him tired unless it's extremely strenuous." Jason ventured.

"I'm not part demigod though. I know my mom and knew my dad before he died. Hatch thought it had something to do with my Tourette's syndrome."

Jason's eyes turned a stormy blue, like thunderclouds that were a bluish grey instead of dark grey.

"I know few of Tourette's, but it's uncontrollable tics throughout your body, right?" He asked.

"Yes. I can sometimes suppress it but it always comes out one way or another. And usually I try and let it out before it comes out the 'other' way." I said.

Jason laughed while Taylor let out a grin. It felt good to just be with people who understood everything that has happened. Next to the Titan War, Hades seemed like a stroll through Central Park. Nevertheless, this would be hard for them. As Hatch and his army were mortal, Annabeth told me earlier that their weapons wouldn't be of use unless they were important enough to be hurt by the magical weapons.