I used to hate him-a Johnny O...

By PrincesVillamayor

Mackenzie is back to public school after leaving ALDC. Amongst reuniting with her friends again, she meets he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Sorry☹️ chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Not an update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
A/N
Another A/N
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24
Sorry guys
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SORRY!!!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you guys!!!
Chapter 38
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!
Hey Guys!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
JUST WANTED TO ASK
whoops
EPILOGUE
Books!!!
WHY I'VE BEEN VERY INACTIVE
Q and A- yea or nah?
HOLY MOLY!!!

Chapter 21

1.8K 43 2
By PrincesVillamayor

Johnny's POV

I wake up and I realize it was Monday (I'm sorry guys I don't even know the days there in) so I quickly text Kenzie.

Johnny-morning beautiful!
Kenzie- good morning babe!
Johnny-can't wait to see you today! I missed you so much!
Kenzie- John cmon, it's only been 24 hours that You haven't seen me 😂😂
Johnny-ok then I gtg I have to get ready for school love you!!!
Kenzie-love ya too babe!

I put my phone down and get up. I do my usual morning routine and go downstairs.

(Skip bus ride)

When we got to school, I went to my first class, English. I realised that I have it with Kenzie. I went up to her and we decided that we go to class together.

Mackenzie's POV

Johnny and I held hands and it was great. We sat down next to each other and listened to the teacher.

"Ok everyone, today is the due date of your projects so if you have it you and your partner can go on the front of the class and do your presentation. If you don't have your presentation here, I'm giving you the rest of the week to present it to the class. If you don't do it till Friday, just remember that this is part of your overall school grades", the teacher says.

I knew that Johnny and I left the project at his house.

"Hey, we left the project at your house., do you think you can bring it tomorrow?" I ask Johnny.

"Sure thing babe!" He says smiling.

I smiled back and then noticed the book that he's been sketching or writing on. Since we were dating, I wanted to ask what was in it.

"Hey what's on your book, I've noticed it since the very first day you came here", I say.

"Oh, it's nothing but I'll show You soon", he says kissing me on the cheek.

Hey guys!!! Sorry for not updating for a while, I had stuff to do but here's another chapter. Btw guys do me a huge favour. Can you guys remember what country there doing their projects cuz I forgot. If you do know, just comment it!!!

HAPPY READINGS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 845 41
When Justine DeMont's Mom told her that she is sending her across the country to live with her Dad a week before her senior year, she thought she was...
20K 874 28
johnny orlando, the bad boy, the player, the heartbreaker. every girl's dream to be with him, every guy's desire to be him. mackenzie ziegler, the b...
147K 3K 41
[Completed] Mackenzie Ziegler, lives a dark life. She's consumed by her overpowering depression. Johnny Orlando, her ex-best friend, wants to know he...
87.3K 1.2K 27
Mackenzie Ziegler's best friend Lauren Orlando's brother is the hottest and most popular guy at their school. All the girls only ever dream he'd pay...