Yandere!Kaneki x Male!Human!r...

由 Fanfic1318

You have a secret admirer. What will happen to you? Who is your secret admirer? Disclaimer: I own nothing but... 更多

Chapter 1: The start
Chapter 2: The incident
Chapter 3: For you (Yaoi~)
Chapter 4: The reveal
Chapter 5: The disappearance
Chapter 7: Rules and Punishmentsed
Chapter 8: You're MINE (Yaoi~~)
Chapter 8.5 (Continuation of You're MINE)
A/N
Chapter 9: The Grand Escape
I'm so sorry!
Chapter 10: Heading "Home"
Chapter 11: This is Protection?
Chapter 12: Acceptance
Sorry not an update

Chapter 6: Please don't be scared

6.2K 153 17
由 Fanfic1318

Kaneki's POV

I turn to the two investigators as your body falls to the ground.

Kaneki: How dare you get in my way?!

I release my kagune and kill the investigators as quickly as possible before taking you to an apartment, that I bought specifically for us. When we get there I realize that some of the blood from my clothes got on your clothes. I remember you saying that you prefer to sleep naked so I take your bloody clothes off and wash them while you sleep. You don't wake up and I start getting worried. I tap your shoulder.

Kaneki: (m/n)?

(m/n): Mmmm... 5... more minutes... please...

You roll over. I let out a sigh of relief. At least you're responsive. You sleep another hour and a half before waking up. You pull the blankets up to cover yourself and avoid eye contact with me.

Kaneki: Is something wrong?

You mumble something but I can't hear you.

Kaneki: What?

(m/n): 'I need some clothes... where are mine?'

Kaneki: I washed them. I'll go see if they're dry.

I leave the room and grab your clothes. I come back and give them to you. You mumble a quiet "get out" and I do. After about 5 minutes I knock on the door.

Kaneki: Can I come back in now?

No answer so I just walk in. You're laying down but now with a shirt and boxers on.

Kaneki: Are you hungry?

You shake your head.

Kaneki: Thirsty?

You shake your head again.

Kaneki: ... Are you scared of me (m/n)?

You stay still and my heart feels like it's been smashed into a thousand pieces.

Kaneki: Please don't be scared of me. It makes me sad.

You stay silent then you sit up, still avoiding eye contact.

(m/n): Tell me... did you kill Hide?

I hold my hand to my chin.

Kaneki: No.

You glare at me.

(m/n): Stop lying. I've known you long enough to know that you're a terrible liar.

Kaneki: I didn't kill him.

(m/n): You did.

You look away from me.

(m/n): You did kill him. There are only two answers to that question and if "no" is a lie then you did.

I lower my hand.

Kaneki: (m/n). I did it for you.

(m/n): Nobody should have been killed Kaneki! What's wrong with you?!

I see tears roll down your cheeks. I reach out to hug you but you smack my hands away. I instinctively pull them away and just sit there. I sigh and get up.

Kaneki: You can come out and get me when you're ready.

Just as I'm walking out you speak.

(m/n): May as well never come back in then.

I close the door and grab a book. The pain in my chest gets worse as I think about those words. After a while you come out and look at me with unwavering confidence in your eyes.

Kaneki: Do you want something?

(m/n): I want to go outside.

Kaneki: I'm sorry but it's too dangerous.

(m/n): I want to go outside.

Kaneki: Did you just hear a wo-

(m/n): I said I want to go outside Kaneki.

Kaneki: You can't (m/n). You could ask all night and the answer would still be no.

(m/n): That's what I want so that's what I'll get. I want to go outside.

Kaneki: (m/n). What do you not get about no?

You just stand there.

(m/n): If you're not going to let me out then at least give me a good reason.

Kaneki: I told you that it's dangerous.

(m/n): What's dangerous about going outside?

Kaneki: It's night. That's when ghouls like to hunt most.

(m/n): So? You're a ghoul. You could chase them off right?

Kaneki: I said no.

You sigh.

(m/n): Fine then.

You turn and go back to the room. You look at me.

(m/n): I'll try again tomorrow.

You lock the door. I sigh.

Kaneki: Oh (m/n). I can't let you out. What if you run away?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1K 59
WARNING : VERY BAD WRITING !! • ken kaneki x female ghoul ! reader • BOOK 2
6.4K 97 8
I love Tokyo Ghoul as much as anyone else but more than enough to dedicate some imagines to this masterpiece of a manga/anime. I'll literally write f...
97.5K 2.6K 26
You woke up in the My Hero Academia World,there you finally meet your Fictional Crush Midoriya Izuku,What will happen with you and Deku?Let's find ou...
30.3K 765 27
On your birthday, your best friend gifts you a manga. But the next morning, you find yourself inside of the actual story. There, you meet a mysteriou...