Forever My Gem

Door signature_smirk

Stiles is five years younger than Derek. They grow up together, pining after one another, but never admitting... Meer

0-5
5-10
10-15
15-20

20

795 32 3
Door signature_smirk

Stiles goes home to spend some time with his mum and dad and let Derek spend some time with his own family.

They text each other constantly, Stiles flushing when his mother pinches his cheek and coos at him.
"Are you happy now?" John asks, feigning exasperation.
"Over the moon," Stiles grins. "I've been waiting for this for twenty years. It's about time he finally let it happen."

Claudia laughs.
"We've all been waiting for this for twenty years," she agrees, getting up from her chair.
"Where are you going?" John asks.
"Why are you asking?" She inquires, an eyebrow raised. "Can you get me a beer while you're up?"

"No," Stiles intervenes. "You know you've been told to cut back on anything that might raise your blood pressure."
"You raise my blood pressure," John grumbles. "I would like a glass of water please, love."
"You're lucky I love you," Claudia laughs lightly, trailing a hand up his arm and over John's shoulder. John hums, taking hold of her hand to press delicate kisses to her knuckles.
"I sure am."

Stiles watches fondly, biting his lip as his parents share a secret smile. Claudia bends down to kiss John quickly. John grins up at her and strokes her cheek gently.
"I love you."

She nods and kisses his cheek before straightening up.

"Want anything, Stiles?" Claudia offers before she leaves the room.
"Got Mountain Dew?" Stiles asks.
"You're as bad as your father," Claudia berates, walking out of the room with a fond shake of her head.

Stiles grins cheekily at his Dad when his mum hands him the Mountain Dew.
"You're intolerable. When are you moving in with Derek?" John asks, teasing, shrugging when Claudia slaps his arm.
"You're never getting rid of me. Even if I do move in with my soulmate. Oh my god!" Stiles sighs happily and slide off the couch like he's made of jelly. "I've got a soulmate. A very smart, very beautiful soulmate. How did I manage that?"

John and Claudia smile at each other, their son staring in wonder up at the ceiling as he speaks his thoughts aloud.
"Do you want us to actually answer that or?" John chuckles.
"Oh shush," Claudia giggles, resting her head on John's shoulder. "Let him be happy."
"Why don't you invite Derek over for dinner?" John smiles, wrapping his arm around Claudia. "I've been waiting to grill him."
"Dad!" Stiles whines. "You know him! Have known him for his whole life. Don't embarrass me."
"I'm afraid you do that yourself, Stiles. Derek still seems to like you though? I don't think you need to worry about that."

Derek nudges Laura off of him when she drapes herself over the back of the couch to rest on him and read his phone. He presses the phone to his chest.

"Stop reading our little brother's sexts," Adam laughs and groans when she elbows him. The tips of Derek's ears go red as he stares down at his phone
"I'm not sexting Gem," Derek mumbles and finishes typing out a text. "I just don't want you reading all of my messages."

"Because you're sexting?" Cora ask with a shit eating grin on her face as she walks into the living room.
"Jesus Christ-I'm not sexting Genim," Derek sighs; his siblings are terrible.
"What are you doing then?"
"I'm just texting him. Am I not allowed to text my soulmate?" Derek asks, smiling at his phone when Stiles gushes about how cute his parents are being.

He's always admired the Stilinski's relationship. They flirt like they're still in high school, blush like awkward and excited teenagers, yet have the grace and comfort of an old couple.

His parents are very romantic, tactile and they tease each other and bicker like best friends. They're mischievous in their wolf forms, shoving and milling at each other until they're rolling around together to settle as a comforting weight wrapped around each other.

"What are you texting about?"
"Obviously it's about the butt plug we bought the other day and plan to use later on," Derek snaps, thinking it will at least get his siblings off of his back.

His mum peers her head in, coming to sit down as she tries not to smile.
"I hope I heard that incorrectly," Talia says disapprovingly.
"You missed all of the talk of sex and butt plugs and-"
"They were bullying me because I'm texting my soulmate," Derek complains and moves to nuzzle into his mum's side.

She smiles and runs her hand through his hair. Derek beams and rolls his shoulders as he relaxes into the petting.

"Leave my poor Derek alone. He's excited about finally having his soulmate. Of course he's going to be horny," she says calmly, causing Derek to shoot up, cheeks warming as he avoids her gaze.
"Oh my god. You're all as bad as each other. Gross. Stop talking about my sex life," Derek complains. He shivers and quickly texts Stiles to moan about how weird his family is.

He moves when his dad comes in so he can sit beside his mum. He drags a beanbag over to the armchair Adam is sat in and flops down onto it to get comfortable.

Stiles teases him too, telling him that sexting and a butt plug wouldn't  be too bad. Derek chokes on his breath when he reads exactly what Stiles has written, smiling sheepishly at Adam who raises an eyebrow. He shrugs and focusses back on his phone.

Later on he goes to eat dinner at Stiles' house, hugging him tightly when he opens the door.

"Hey," Derek grins, rubbing his cheek across Stiles' and along his neck.
"Fuck. I love your stubble," Stiles mumbles. He leans back, smiling up at Derek as he strokes his hair.

Derek softens, kissing him gently. They're interrupted by Claudia coming up behind Stiles.

"Derek! Lovely to see you," she says loudly, laughing when they jump and pull away from each other. Stiles sighs when he sees it's just his mum, cheeks no doubt pink. Derek flushes too but he plasters on a charming smile.

"Good to see you, too, Auntie Cloud," Derek says after he clears his throat. She laughs and pats his cheek.
"Oh calm down, nothing has changed now you're together. I'm just glad you finally are. Come in, come in."

They're ushered inside by Claudia, popping in to quickly see John.

"You alright, Derek?"
"I'm good thanks, you?"
"Take a seat," John says, stone-faced. Derek looks to Stiles who shrugs and pulls him to sit on the couch. "I want to know what your intentions are? Are you treating my son right?"
"Dad!" Stiles whines as Claudia berates him with a short:
"John!"

Derek is rigid, sighing with relief when John laughs.
"God, son, loosen up a little bit. I'm the same uncle John whether you're with Stiles or not."

Stiles smiles and leans into Derek's side, humming when he wraps his arm around him.
"Thankfully I am," Derek smirks and Stiles shivers.

"Are we free to go upstairs now?" Stiles asks expectantly. Claudia laughs and nods as she settles back beside John.
"No sex in my house," he warns.
"Leave the poor boys alone. Can't you remember what we were like when we were their age?" Claudia says as Derek and Stiles are walking out of the room.

"Oh my god! Never heard that, never heard that at all!" Stiles rambles trying to cover his ears to save himself from any other disturbing conversations.

Derek laughs and chases Stiles up the stairs, smacking his arse when he's close enough. Stiles scowls when they reach the top of the stairs, blocking the door to his bedroom.

"What's wrong, love?" Derek asks innocently. Stiles sighs and smiles softly. There's no way he stood a chance against a smiling, pet-name using Derek.

He wraps his arms around Derek's neck and pulls him down to connect their lips. Derek moans softly, hands blindly opening the door and closing it once he has pushed Stiles through it.

"Dinner should be ready soon," Stiles murmurs as Derek unbuckles his belt and climbs onto the bed.
"I'm just getting comfortable. You want to watch something?" Derek asks and pats the bed beside him.
"Seen Stranger Things yet?" Stiles asks as he grabs his laptop and settles next to Derek. Derek shakes his head and opens his arm to let Stiles snuggle into his side.
"Any good?"
"Amazing," Stiles nods and takes his time to get comfortable.

He hooks a leg over Derek's and wriggles his foot underneath Derek's knee. Derek smiles patiently as Stiles pushes one hand under his back and pushes the other hand under his shirt to rest just below his ribs in the centre of his stomach. He sighs contently and finally settles with his head high on Derek's chest.

"Ready?" Derek asks as he angles the laptop so both he and Stiles can see the screen and hovers his cursor over the play button.
"Mhm," Stiles hums, eyes already drooping closed. Derek stifles a laugh and presses play, making sure the laptop is balanced properly before he wraps his arms around Stiles to hold him tightly.

It takes no more than a few minutes for Stiles to start snoozing, drool leaving a wet patch on Derek's shirt. The hand resting on his stomach twitches every now and then and he occasionally mumbles quietly in his sleep. Derek pauses it and kisses his head, moving the laptop without disrupting Stiles.

"Hey, wake up, Gem," Derek coos when Claudia has called up to tell them the dinner is ready. He can hear Stiles' heart rate speed up. "I know you're awake."

Stiles peaks an eye open, grinning.
"Did you like it?" He asks, referring to the show he was meant to be watching.
"I paused it when you fell asleep," Derek shrugs. "Seems good though, love. We can watch it later if you want."
"Yeah. Are we still going back to your apartment tonight?" Stiles asks as he stands and stretches. Derek holds him steady when he freezes, knows how dizzy he can get.

"If you still want to," Derek nods. Stiles smiles and thanks him, kisses his cheek before taking his hand.

They walk down together, sitting in their seats at the dining table. They've had dinner together often enough that they have their own seats. Derek flushes when Stiles elbows him and stares pointedly at his crotch, fumbling to buckle his belt again after undoing it earlier. Stiles laughs and smiles innocently when his dad walks in and raises an eyebrow.

"Fix your hair," John grumbles, glaring at Derek. Derek smiles wide at him, pleased when John falters and starts smiling too. "God, I love you too much to be angry."
"Nothing to be angry about," Derek laughs and pats Stiles on the head. "He fell asleep as soon as we started watching Netflix."

Claudia says, loud enough that Derek can hear, that their dinner is ready.

They all go out to the kitchen to get their plates and sit back at the table.

Derek is so glad to be home, able to spend time with his family, his soulmate and his soulmate's family, who he classes as family too. He doesn't have to worry about going back to university and missing his family, his pack.

They leave soon after dinner, Stiles grabbing some pyjamas and clothes for the next day, though he hopes he doesn't have to wear them. Claudia and John hug Derek and their son goodbye, telling Derek to make sure he is over more often which Derek and Stiles can both assure them will happen. Stiles is antsy and squirming all the way to Derek's apartment, stilling when Derek squeezes his thigh. He gasps when Derek's hand rubs up and presses down on the bulge in his jeans.

"O-okay," Stiles stutters, hands holding onto Derek's forearm as Derek palms him over his jeans. He moans and throws his head back. "I love how much bigger you are, so strong- fuck."
"Shit," Derek grunts and puts his foot down harder.

They rush up to Derek's apartment, Stiles laughing when Derek trips over his loose shoe lace in his hurry. Derek doesn't bother telling him nicely, simply presses his own mouth against his to shut him up. Stiles is definitely on board with that plan.

Stiles moans when Derek dips down to pick him up and his dick gets pressed against Derek's stomach. Derek shoves him against the wall, swallowing all of his noises. Their mouths move hotly, quickly, breathing heavy and laboured when they pull apart.

Derek runs his nose along Stiles' jaw, moaning just at his smell, the waves of arousal coming from him.
"Oh my god. You smell amazing," Derek groans, sucking and biting a mark just beneath his jaw as their hips rock together.
"The bed, Derek!" Stiles tells him, fingers combing through his hair and pulling his head away from his neck. "The bed!"

Derek's chest rumbles and Stiles whines.
"Shit. Werewolf Derek is hot," he pants. Derek raises an eyebrow at him. "Derek in general is hot."

Stiles pouts when Derek simply laughs at him and drops him on the bed. He flails slightly before he gets his bearings and props himself up to look at Derek properly. Derek nudges his t-shirt, pulling his hand away and hooking his fingers in his waistband to tug slightly before he pulls back.

"How do you feel-" Derek starts, kneeling on the bed by Stiles' feet. His eyes are downcast as he undresses. Stiles watches with wide eyes as he crosses his arms and pulls his shirt over his head, fingers deftly unbuckling his belt as he licks his lips. "About me," he continues and shimmies his pants down, off his hips until he can pull them off all the way. "Sucking your dick?"

He rests back on his heels, hands on his thighs. Stiles gulps and nods his head rapidly. Derek raises an eyebrow. Quickly, Stiles begins to undress, too, pulling his shirt over his head and yanking his unbuttoned jeans down. Derek finished it and pulls the jeans off of his legs.

Their clothes end up in a heap on the floor that they pay no mind.

"Hm?" Derek hums expectantly. Stiles palms himself and whines needily.
"Yes, that sounds great- amazing, in fact. Do you want me to-" Stiles starts reaching for Derek's hips.
"I want you to relax," Derek says softly, lacing his fingers between Stiles' and pushing him to lie down. He holds himself up above Stiles with ease, thanking god for werewolf strength, letting Stiles kiss him as much as he pleases. He certainly isn't complaining; he's waited for 25 years to kiss Stiles and he never wants to stop.

"Hey, you doing okay?" Derek asks when Stiles simply closes his eyes and rests back.
"Yeah, peachy. Just great. Fantastic!" Stiles rambles nervously, beginning to sweat. "Just first time nerves, Der."

Derek listens to his heartbeat, softening when it doesn't skip.
"Okay, love. Nothing to be nervous about, yeah?"
"I just don't want you to not like me."

Derek soothes him with gentle kisses trailing from his lips to his stomach, down to his boxers. Stiles stares up at he ceiling, fidgeting as Derek pulls his underwear down.

He bites his lip when Derek sighs.
"Babe," Derek says sadly, stroking his hip gently. He glances up at Stiles. "You're not even hard."
"I can- I can! Just give me a minute- I need to," Stiles stutters. "Just- I can. Please, Der."

Derek shushes him, kissing his belly.
"Hey, it's okay. If it's not happening, you don't need to force it," Derek says softly, pulling his underwear back up to cover him before crawling up the bed so he can lie next to Stiles.

Stiles sits up, wiping at his eyes as he laughs self-deprecatingly.
"I'm not broken- I just-"
"I know, Gem. You're just a bit stressed. I know that the academy really puts you through your paces," Derek soothes, stroking his hair comfortingly.
"I can try-"

"You need to stop trying. That's not how it happens. Once you relax and let it happen, it will."
"I'm sorry. I didn't want to ruin it. C-can we cuddle?" Stiles asks anxiously, hands wringing. Derek smiles and kisses his lips chastely.
"No," Derek says. Stiles goes to say something but closes his mouth and stares at the comforter. "We can get our pj's on, I can whip us up some hot chocolate and then we can cuddle. Want to watch Stranger Things?"

Stiles' eyes are shining when he stares up at Derek.
"I love you," he laughs wryly and wraps himself around Derek to squeeze him tight. Derek grins and kisses his head, smoothing his hair down.
"I love you, too, Genim."

Stiles feels much better in the morning when he wakes up with morning wood, Derek smirks sleepily at him and raises an eyebrow. Morning breath be damned, Stiles kisses him, whimpering into his mouth. Derek pulls back, grinning, and kisses his way down to Stiles' boxers, sucking a few bruises into his pale skin on his way.

He tugs his boxers down and wraps his hand loosely around his dick. Stiles' moans, whines and whimpers are like music to his ears, encouraging him even more.

He wraps his lips around the head of his dick, tongue massaging him in ways he could never dream of.
"Fuck! You're amazing. So good. I love you so much," Stiles mumbles incoherently, panting as a light sheen of sweat makes his skin shine.

Derek pulls off, letting his spit help the slide of his hand, firm and quick, twisting at the base and squeezing at the tip. He looks up through his eyelashes at Stiles before burying his nose in his pubes. He noses at his balls, listening carefully to every noise Stiles makes.

"You want to come in my mouth or on my face?" Derek asks gruffly, trying to will his fangs away. Stiles, too overwhelmed to say more than Derek's name, rubs his thumb across Derek's cheek. Derek smirks, positioning himself above and slightly behind Stiles' dick.

"You look so beautiful, so fucking good," Derek groans, hand moving quicker as Stiles' hips desperately cant up to meet his hand.
"Derek!" Stiles wails, eyes clenched shut and his head thrown back as his back arches.

Derek watches, fangs dropping and claws elongating. He opens his mouth and moans as Stiles' hot cone lands on his face.

He waits a few moments to let Stiles catch his breath and calm down. Stiles is panting, chest rising and falling. He closes his eyes for a minute before looking up at Derek and the sight takes his breath away all over again.

Come has landed across his cheek, resting on his eyelashes and dripping onto his lips.
"Holy shit," Stiles breathes, pulling his boxers up and kneeling in front of Derek. Derek raises an eyebrow. "I-you are so hot. Like scorching- like hotter than the sun- like-"

Derek cuts him off by pressing their lips together. Stiles moans when Derek licks into his mouth, able to taste himself too, and pulls him even closer, arms tight around his broad shoulders.

"Do you want me to do anything for you?" Stiles asks breathlessly when they pull apart. Derek is wiping his thumb over his face, catching the cone and sucking it off which makes Stiles' dick twitch feebly.
"Lie down for me," Derek orders, voice rough and deep. Stiles nods, kissing him one last time before he lies down on the bed, limbs like jelly.

Derek's lips quirk up on one side and his fangs poke out slightly. He draws a claw lightly down Stiles' belly from his belly button to his boxers.
"You're so hot when you go wolfy," Stiles sighs peacefully. His peace is disrupted by Derek slicing through his underwear quickly and carefully before he throws the scraps of material on the floor.
"Hey!" Stiles protests. "I liked those."

Derek pauses just after he's got his dick out of his boxers to glare at him. Stiles shivers under the scrutiny and feels his cheeks warm.
"I also like being naked, y'know? So it's good, all good," Stiles amends. Derek ignores his rambling and finished tugging his underwear down, dick heavy between his legs.

He looks up at the needy noise Stiles makes.
"Your dick is gorgeous," Stiles sighs. "Like mouthwatering."

Stiles smiles sheepishly up at him.
"Sorry, it's just really pretty."

Derek grins.
"I love you," he mumbles before he starts stroking himself.
"Love you too, Der."

Derek gets Stiles to spit into his hand, knowing the smell of Stiles on his skin will drive him wild. He groans and tips his head bank, gnawing at his lip as he strokes himself slowly.

Stiles props himself up on his elbows to watch Derek touch himself. Derek moves his hand at a steady pace, paying special attention to the tip. He drops his other hand down to massage his balls, moaning softly. Stiles whines, wishes he could touch him, but is excited to see what Derek wants to do.

Derek shuffles forward so he is kneeling on Stiles' thighs, whimpering when Stiles strokes his leg.
"You're gorgeous," Stiles compliments.

He bites his lip, eyes stinging from not blinking but he can't bring himself to miss a second of this. Derek makes a low, growling noise, his hand finally begins to speed up and his hips thrust forward to meet his hand.

He comes, with a loud groan of 'Genim', onto Stiles' stomach. When he looks at Stiles he is hard again, eyes wide and cheeks pink.

Stiles' eyes nearly bulge out of his head when a large amount of come lands on his skin. Mentally he shrugs, putting it down to his soulmate being a werewolf, his mind - again - jumping at the word 'soulmate'.

"Just- let me-" Derek stumbles over his words, resolving to just show Stiles what he means instead of articulating it into words. Stiles will be the first one to tease him for how primal he gets sometimes.

Dropping down to lie on his belly between Stiles' legs, he ignores his dick which - rude - and starts rubbing his come into Stiles' stomach. He massages it into his skin, moaning softly when Stiles threads his fingers through his hair and scratches his scalp gently.

"I'm sure there's a dog joke in here somewhere," Stiles says quietly. "But you blew my brains out so I'm not too sure."

Derek hums appreciatively at the comment, pushing his head into his hand, always very tactile - especially with Stiles. He continues to rub his come in, his chest rumbling when he's finished. Stiles yelps as Derek nuzzles his stomach, stubble creating a hot sensation that Stiles won't deny he enjoys. He supposes it's good Derek is a wolf, can always hear in his heartbeat and smell in his emotions whether or not Stiles likes something; Stiles isn't faced with the daunting task of telling him.

Stiles pulls Derek up so his face is tucked into his neck, stroking his back soothingly.
"Do you always come this much?" Stiles asks.
"And more," Derek confirms. "Lots more if I knot you."
"Knotting?" Stiles asks, ignoring his dick in favour of being held by Derek. His fingers trail patterns across Derek's shoulders, up his neck and back down.

"It's where my dick like inflated at-"

Stiles cuts him off with a laugh.
"Hey!" Derek whines.
"I'm not laughing at you. Or your penis. I know what knotting is, I just didn't know if it was real; it's not spoken about very often."
"Well," Derek says. "It's never happened to me, but it only happens with soulmates. We can control it once we get used to it, once we're not too overwhelmed by our soulmates. I don't know if I'll ever get used to this," Derek explains, ending his story softly with a kiss to Stiles' neck.

"That sounds amazing," Stiles grins. "You are amazing. But I'm getting a little fidgety can we turn over?" Stiles asks, smiling apologetically when Derek's head comes up.
"Course, love. Mm, you smell wonderful."

Derek let's himself get comfortable on his back before opening his arms for Stiles. Stiles smiles warmly and tucks himself into Derek's chest, cheek pressed over his heart. His legs fit with one in the middle curled around Derek's right and his other beside Derek's right leg. He pushes his arms up and under Derek's triceps and wriggles for a moment to settle.

Derek smiles and kisses his head, arms loosely coming to drape over Stiles' back.
"For a very muscly wolf you are a lot more comfortable than you'd expect," Stiles mumbles into his chest.
"You know how cuddly I am. I've cuddled you sind you were born," Derek laughs lightly.
"But if I hadn't," Stiles emphasises. "I wouldn't know. And thank you."
"For what?" Derek asks, brushing his hands through Stiles' soft hair.
"For cuddling me since I was born. For staying with me my whole life, no matter what happened. It would've been so easy to leave me when I had to go to Poland, or even when I was just some annoying kid trailing after the older werewolf. Thank you for loving me."
"You, Genim, are the love of my life. Nothing will make me leave you. Come here, I want a kiss."

Stiles holds himself up long enough to kiss Derek lovingly, Derek cupping his face as their lips move together.
"I love you," Stiles breathes quietly.
"I love you, too, babe. Breakfast?"
"Breakfast sounds awesome," Stiles grins. "You are awesome."

Derek chuckles and pats his ass, encouraging him to get up.
"You got poptarts?" Stiles asks when they're in the kitchen. He has pulled another pair of underwear up his legs and grins when Derek shoves his own t-shirt over his head.

Derek peers out from behind the cupboard, flashing him a grin as he waves the box of poptarts in the air.
"You're the best!" Stiles exclaims and presses his lips to his.
"Yes, I am," Derek agrees.
"That was the part when you tell me I'm the best and we argue and it's super cute and-"

Derek pulls him, presses him against the counter and rubs his cheek over Stiles'. He presses their foreheads together, lips so close but not yet touching. Stiles whines, only to be shushed by Derek who drags his tongue along Stiles' jaw, stubble burning as he nuzzles his neck. He pauses to bite gently at the pale skin beside his windpipe. Stiles whimpers when Derek parts his lips and sucks gently on Stiles' neck. He pulls back, blowing cool air over the mark to see Stiles shiver and sigh.

When he fully stands and removes himself Stiles he has to steady him, making sure he doesn't fall as his legs wobble. He smirks at his soulmate, pleased at how flustered and affected Stiles is.
"Anyone would think you're a vampire," Stiles laughs weakly. He drags a hand through his hair, completely overwhelmed. Derek hums, kissing his head gently and hugging him.
"What am I?" Derek asks, hoping that Stiles will soothe himself by making a joke. Stiles chuckles and kisses him quickly again.
"The best."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

79.4K 2.7K 16
Stiles and Derek are just 2 extraordinary teenage kids, Stiles is the caption of lacrosse and Derek is the caption of his basketball team. Until they...
57K 1.9K 30
----FORMERLY SIX STILINSKI---- We all know about the unbreakable friendship of Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. And, well, let's be honest, we all...
156K 6.3K 20
Derek gets into collage... Yale... He makes a new friend straight away, who warns him of a spastic, ADHD teen who is his new room mate. Good luc...
483K 10K 21
•Part 1 of the Pack Relations Series• [Completed] Stiles always thought he'd be pining over Lydia forever with no one noticing him, him in turn endin...