I am a boy.

By bookwrightings

I am a girl, but I act like a boy. I don't like being called pretty. I just wanted to be a boy. My mom is no... More

School.
Away from home.
Away from home PT-2.

Eric.

11 1 0
By bookwrightings

He give me a astonished look. I froze in shock. He darts out of the locker room, I quickly throw my hair into my beanie and run after him. I see him take a sharp turn by the art room, I run as fast as I can and grab the back of his button up flannel and throw him against the lockers "I-I'm sorry! please don't hurt me! please!" he cries out like a baby crying for his mommy "You better not say anything to anyone or you will pay! Got it?" I say furiously "I won't say anything! I swear!" I look at him and I slowly let him go "Good, I'm glad we are on the same page." I see him quickly run to the gym. I don't care if I'm late. Oh well. I hear the bell ring as soon as I step into the locker room, I make sure the teacher doesn't see me walk in late. I grab my gym clothes and go behind this big wall and quickly change, I do this everyday. It sometimes me pissed off but oh well.

Gym ends and i change back into my normal clothes, then go to my locker. I gather my things and walk out the doors to head home when all of a sudden I hear "Wait up!" I slowly turn my head, It can't be... "Luke! Wait!" It's that kid. He starts to walk beside me "What do you want, and how do you know my name?" I say looking ahead of me "Well, you are in most of my classes. It also looks like you have no friends to walk with so I just wanted to walk with you!" he smiles and looks at me "I don't know you." "Well, my name is Eric! Nice to meet you Luke!" I look at him and stop in my tracks "Why do you want to be friends? I don't fucking know you! I only see you in my classes and it makes no sense! On top of that i can't trust you after what happend!" He smiles and looks into my eyes "You can trust me! It will be okay." I continue walking and he walks with me. We get to the street of my house but he continues to walk forward "I'll see you later Luke!" he gives me a bright smile and waves, he walks away.

I open the door and walk right up to my room, I get out my phone and go on instagram. I talk to all of my old friends and then some of my internet friends then put on some music. I lie down on my bed and put my phone down. I hear my phone vibrate and i check to see who it is. It's that idiot Eric! How did he get my instagram?! What does he want with me?! I accept the request like a moron. Then put my phone down. I hear it go off... Again. I look and it's a DM from him. What does this fucking dude want?! I look at the message "Hey! how are you? sorry if it's weird that i followed you :) " I don't reply and i put my phone down. Then i slowly fall asleep.

Ever so slowly.

A/N: Hey guys! hope you enjoy! :)) i will make some more later on in the day or maybe tommrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 601 16
Gemma Dwyer was always an outcast. . . So why did a sex map make her one of the "in" crowd. spider/oc focused. Eventually, ant/oc/spider: kind of. W...
96.7K 4.5K 38
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
70.3K 3.1K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
53.4K 2.4K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.