Lost and Found

By infinitelyoung

Alyssa is an what you can call an orphan. From foster home to foster home. She is always expressing herself b... More

Lost and Found
Lost and Found: Staying over
Lost and Found: New home new life new.....
Lost and Found: Juvenile
Death faces Old faces
Chapter 6?!?
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Uhm idk what chapter! hehe
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

70 1 0
By infinitelyoung

Sorry its been awhile since ive uploaded!! But im back and ready for more stories!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up coughing and needing air. My throat was dry and I was in despreate need of water. Sucking in air, which did nothng form my dry mouth, I made a beeline to the nearest bathroom. I ducked my head under the faucet, refreshing my tounge. By the time i walked back to the bed my neck was aching in pain.

After, a few seconds, my throught became dry again. I made another trip to the sink.

I need sugar.

Stupid diabetes. Fuck.

"Are you okay?" Hunters vocied carried out. I spun around startled.

"Im fine," I chocked through coughs.

"Well you don't sound fine." Hunters hand made its way to my back rubbing it gently.

My words got stuck in my mouth but i managed them out, "Just get me some damn water you idiot," I chocked out.

Hunter disappeared, and came back a few moments later, carrying a jug of water.

I despreatly took it and chugged it down and second. "I need another!" I demanded.

I waited impatiently in the bathroom, while Hunter went to get water.

"What took you so damn long?" I asked, when he returned.

"Well my bad I had to by 3 jugs of water."

Ignoring his comment I chugged 2 of the 3 jugs he held. I watched as Hunters face was in awe.

"What?" I asked him. I dont feel comfortable with the look he is giving me.

"Damn your a beast."

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. I made my way to the food bar in the hotel room. I opened a bag of sour patch kids and ate the entire bag.

Fuck. Wheres my diabetic kit when you need it.

"Looking for this." Hunter held up my diabetic bag.

I stormed over to him and snatched it up. Sighing, I check out my blood sugar.Groaning i opened a bag of skittles and ate them.

"What the hell are you doing that food costs a fortune!!" Hunter yelled. Ignoring him again, I checked my sugar.

Perfect.

"If you'd excuse me my bladders about to burst." I brushed my body against his making my way to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short i had to give you guys something though.

Oh and I changed my name again if you guys are wondering....INTRO INTRO INTRO INTRO DUCING...(LOL one of my cheers at school!)

CAPTUREMYHEART3...;like it?

Comment or Vomment haha

P.S (Exuse the mistakes i was in a rush)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 9.6K 55
Adelaide is an orphan who since reaching her 18th birthday has started getting strange dreams about a man she has never met, will her past come back...
103K 2.8K 38
Now that Alyssa is a supernatural creature like her friends, she doesn't have to worry about getting hurt and not being able to heal. But she still d...
Abnormal By korey

Teen Fiction

1.7K 157 15
Meet Alyssa Baird. Not your typical teenage girl. Alyssa, or Allie, who has a best friend, who may, or may not be in love with her. Her dad's a vamp...
112K 4.1K 11
Alyssa Brookes. Stylish, graceful, and keeps to herself. No one would guess she's a street fighting champion. She's had a tough time ever since her u...