Lost and Found: Staying over

*Alyssa*

"What were you thinking your lucky I kept you out of court this time. I can only imagine how many walls you've destroyed...." Lynn my social worker yelled at me. She kept blabbering about how wrong this was or how lucky I am so I don't have to go to court. It's the same thing whenever I get in trouble. I mean doesn't she ever get sick of telling me the same thing. I mean I know I do.

Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah

"I'm surprised you don't even have a criminal record yet..." Lynn told be

"Wait a minute I don't have a criminal record?" I asked her. I was sure that I had a record with the clueless shoplifting, breaking and entering, vandalism and all that good stuff, I knew there was no way I had a clean record.

"Of course you have a clean record, with you being in foster care, and of course me fighting for you, you will always have a clean record. That is until your adopted." She told me.

I was gonna say something but her damn phone beat me to it. Lynn looked at the phone obviously annoyed. "Well don't just stand there answer the phone!" I told her sick of that ringing.

"Lynn Micheals California Foster Care how may I help you." she spoke the same line every time she answers the phone. "Well she's sitting right here with me..." Lynn said looking at me. I hate it when people talk about you and you don't know what their saying. "Uh huh.... No...YOUR WHAT...but you can't...Ms.Peterson don't do this...okay okay thank you... You to bye." she slammed the phone onto it's hook. Whoa that must have been some heated argument.

"That was Ms.Peterson" Lynn started. "I can tell." i interrupted. "She doesn't want you in her house anymore, says your a bad influence on her kids, and that she's expecting another child and doesn't want you around it." she continued.

"Whoa didn't know old people could get knocked up." I stated. "That is one visual I do not want to see." I shivered in disgust at the thought of Ms.Peterson doing 'it'.

"Ha ha very funny.Until then I'm guessing your staying with me." She told me. 

"Yadda Yadda yeah I know the drill. My stuffs already packed in my bag." I said pointing to my backpack.  

Lynn gave a look. "What it's not like they but me new clothe anyway. Not that I want new clothes." I mumbled the last part so she wouldn't hear.

"Alright let's go" Lynn stated grabbing her keys. "Whoa hold your horses there's a hottie coming this way." I told her, noticing the guy that was normally here all day unless he had work. His dark brown hair sticking up in all different directions. His dark brown eyes wondering about.  

Lynn turned around, also noticing him. As he approached us he grabbed Lynn by the waist taking her in to a deep passionate kiss. I covered my eyes with my right hand blocking the couples moment.

"There's s minor in the room if anybody cares." i said as they started to break apart. "Hey Alyssa didn't see you there." he greeted me. "Sup Rodger." I said greeting Lynn's boyfriend of 10 months. They looked adorable together. With his looks anyone would grab him. His dark brown hair blended great with Lynn's light red hair and brown eyes. I keep telling Lynn that her hair looks orange to me but No she doesn't listen to me.

"What are your plans for tomorrow night" Rodger asked Lynn. " Oh Lynn, she's gonna teach her cats how to use the doorknob so they can escape her hellhole of a house." I answered for Lynn. Lynn glared at me before turning to Rodger. "Actually in free and I don't have cats you know that I have a dog. Spike is to short to reach the doorknob anyway." she directed the last part to me. "Great i'll pick you up at 6." Lynn giggled like a school girl in answer to his question. Rodger kissed her once more before turning to leave.

Lynn watched him go. As soon as he was out of the door she turned to me. "Let's go Alyssa." She grabbed her bag and led the way-out the door. I stood up slinging my backpack onto my shoulders following her out to her silver range rover.

***********************************************

I hope you guys liked it if I get some comments I might upload on saturday!!!!

VOTE

FAN

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY**

COMMENT