It's you || Sven + Lars Bender

By VamosBarcelona

Was it me or him? × Short story × More

Prologue
Sven
eins
Lars
zwei
Sven
drei
Lars
vier
Sven
fünf
Lars
sechs
Sven
sieben
Lars
acht
Sven
neun
Lars
zehn
Sven
elf
Lars
zwölf
Sven
Lars
vierzehn
Sven
fünfzehn
Lars
sechzehn
Sven
siebzehn
Lars
achtzehn
Epilogue

dreizehn

77 12 2
By VamosBarcelona

"I'm so tired." Sven yawned as his girlfriend laid down beside him in the bed. "Me, too." She replied and slightly smiled at him before turning off the light. "I love you, sweetheart." He mumbled as she was running a hand through her hair. After some moments she stopped and took her phone, while he placed his head on her stomach. "I can feel you heart racing." He whispered and looked up at her, but she was concentrating on her phone. "What's the course of it?" Sven questioned after a while of silence, making her look at him for a moment before she turned her attention back to her phone. "You are." She mumbled, but somehow, he couldn't believe her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.3M 57.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC