The Boy He Never Noticed- L.S

By Larry_Stylinson1028

Drugs, Guns and Violence was what surrounded Harry Styles from a very young age. What happens when hard head... More

Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
2
Chapter: 12
Chapter:13
New
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New
Chapter 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Character Ask
Chapter 26
Answers
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Golden Pen Awards
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Last Chapter)
Final Note (new story)
⚠Help Needed!!⚠

Chapter: 1

21.2K 565 238
By Larry_Stylinson1028

Hey guys! So it's my first time writing a story and I'm so so so nervous. Please vote and comment and if I make any mistakes please feel free to correct me.
Also the blonde kid in the media is Aiden Ray Tomlinson and the brunette is Elijah Charles Tomlinson.
Do you like the names?
Lots of love! :)
-Minahil

"Aiden Ray, get down from that bed this instant!"
Louis said in a desperate attempt to stop his three year old trouble maker from jumping on his bed and to get him ready for day care.

"No Daddy!" he giggles and continues to jump on his bed in just his underware.

The kid loves to be naked and Louis has no idea where he gets this from.

Well okay then, it's time to pull out the big guns.

"Aiden if you don't get down from that bed and do as I say, there won't be a junk food night tonight." And that stops him from jumping and he gets down.
This never fails.

"Daddy please no!"

"Well okay I won't if you do as I say"

"Okay Daddy"

Louis smile in assurance at his son;
"Now please change into your jeans and go to the kitchen for breakfast. Your brother's almost done with his."

Aiden nods and takes his jeans from Louis' hand to put them on.

The brunette lad take this moment to tidy up his kids room, when last night they decided it'd be fun to make a fort out of their clothes and pillows.

They never cause too much trouble for him, only when Aiden initiates it. Elijah is the more shy and quite one whereas Aiden is the hyper one.

Once Louis was done with helping Aiden put on his jeans they head out to the kitchen for breakfast so Louis could then drop them at day care and start his job. He works as a drama teacher in one of the more expensive schools of Doncaster.

Plus he also teaches the kids a little bit of music since he has a fairly good voice, so the school pays him a double pay. The pay was really good so this lead him to buying a nice three bedroom house. While it pays for all their basic needs it also gives him a chance to spoil himself and his kids a little. But he tries not to go too over the top with spoiling them as he doesn't want them to grow up into spoiled brats who get everything they want.

They reach the kitchen to find Elijah trying to put his plate in the sink. Elijah has always been the helpful kid. The responsible one.

"Bub what are you doing?"

"I put the plate in shink daddy." Louis was still trying to work on his speech since he doesn't interact a lot with the kids in day care.

"Well that's very nice of you bub. Why don't you go watch a little T.V and I'll do the dishes. Okay?"

"Ok daddy!"

"Aiden, peanut please start eating, we have to leave soon." He nods and starts eating in a hurry.

Once Aiden is done eating. They leave to start their day.

He drops the kids at daycare and heads for his job.

On his lunch break he receives a text from Niall saying;

From Nialler:
Hey we're heading out for clubing tonight. You in?

To Nialler:
Yeah but what about Jah and Aiden?

From Nialler:
Drop 'em off at Lottie's place......

To Nialler:
Okay then count me in.

From Nialler:
Hell yeah Tommo! It's time to get you drunk and find you a hot guy to Fuck!!

To Nialler:
You know I don't do the fucking Niall. Also, I have two kids to take care of....... I don't think I should get drunk.

From Nialler:
Oh come on Tommo! Let looooose. I'm gonna hook you up. I don't care what you say.

Louis rolled his eyes and decided not to reply to that text.

He doesn't think it'd be right to start having one night stands and leave his children to grow up on their own. They're his responsibility.

For tonight, he was going to drop them off at Lottie's.

Just so he could hang out with his friends for a little.

'Because watching Disney movies on Fridays with your kids and their uncle-your best friend- isn't really 'hanging out'.

His mum passed away from Leukemia a few months back. It was really tough for Louis because he had always been a mama's boy. Aiden and Elijah also miss their Nana.

They had asked about her a lot of times but they don't really get the concept of death yet, so Louis just told them that she's in heaven visiting her parents.

~

The day finally ends and Louis heads out to collects his kids from day care.

"Hey, I'm hear to pick up Aiden Ray Tomlinson and Elijah Charles Tomlinson."

"Mr.Tomlinson?"

Louis nod and the girl continues to type something in her computer.

After waiting for a couple of more minutes he sees Aiden and Elijah running towards him with their arms wide open.

"Daddy!!!" they scream and run into his arms where he was crouched down to reach their level, effectively causing him to stumble a little but not too much.

"Hey guys!! Did you have fun today?"

"Yeah daddy we had soooo much fun. We built a fort and we painted and we had pizza for lunch!!"
Aiden screams in his father's ear.

"Well that's really good baby." He give both of them a peck on their cheeks and after waving goodbye to their teacher they head out to drive to Lottie's place.

"Bub you and Aiden are gonna stay with aunt Lottie for tonight. Me and uncle Niall are going out, okay?"

"Okay daddy." Elijah smiles at him.

These two kids are Louis' life. He was devastated when their father left him but eventually he got over him.

He doesn't need anyone else as long as he has these two in his life.

They reach Lottie's place after another twenty minutes and she as always was more than happy to spend the night with them.

They love her so much, she's their favourite aunt. While Niall's their favourite uncle and also their Godfather.

Louis drives back to his place and after some time, starts getting ready for the night ahead.

Hopefully he'll have fun.

I'm sorry if this sucked but plz carry on reading, it gets better with every chapter. I promise.

Vote and comment! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 24.6K 43
Harry is the most powerful and richest man in Cheshire. He owns the whole town and every Gucci store in around the globe. He maybe powerful, he mayb...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.2M 49.6K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
19.8K 579 36
Harry Styles drowned Louis with his intensity and blindsided him with his passion, but he kept him away from his dark secrets and broken soul. Leavin...