His Flower ✔

By Daydream1011

Copyrighted 2014 #1 in Teens ~In the process of rewriting~ ~CHECK OUT THE REWRITE, its written far better~ Se... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
His Flower Rewritten

IMPORTANT MUST READ

256K 2.6K 119
By Daydream1011

Hey guys! So this note is pretty important before I can update anymore chapters or move on with the story. I've changed some things in the beginning and through out the rest of the book so that the story line would flow more smoothly.

Since I wasn't originally going to make His Flower into a novel some of the little stuff about the other boys lives and their families didn't really matter. BUT since I have now decided to do a book on all of my Big Four babies I've decided to change some few key points in His Flower so it will flow easier in the future books.

LIKE:

--->    Brett and Denton are actually twins instead of a year apart, but Brett is still older by a few minutes. They're also really big into sports and are on most of the school's teams. They make a killer team and many colleges want them.

--->    Trey's older sister Lacey is now his younger sister, and I don't know if yall remember but I vaguely mentioned that Trey also has an older brother which is still true.

--->    Jax is mentioned more through out the beginning so he doesn't seem like some random character I just decided to throw in

---> Rex and Tate's father's name is now Andrew McHail instead of Anthony/Andrew Turner

I'm not quite sure if I'm going to change or add anything else yet, but I will let you all know if I do :D

I haven't gone through all of the book yet and changed everything, just the first couple of chapters, but I just want you to all know the changes so you don't get confused in the next couple of chapters. 

HOWEVER, Definitely check out the Rewritten version! All of these changes are in there and it's written far better! You'll love it, I promise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8.9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
93.5K 1.8K 36
'Why is he giving me that look' what does he want from me. This story is about a girl named Rosanna that has lots of difficulty in her life. What ha...
84.9K 3.7K 23
I've never seen him, nor have I ever heard his voice. I never knew he existed, no one knew he existed. He sleeps in class yet gets straight A's. No t...
28.2K 960 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...