One Drunk Message ⇒ justin...

By jarianass

when innocent rich girl from florida receives a drunk text from delinquent pop star justin bieber More

p r o l o g u e
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
♡facts about me♡
25
26
27
28
29
help
30
new stories !!
31
it's ma birthday bitchhh!
my purpose tour experience!
32
33
34
#188 in fanfiction
35
36
37
39
40
41
sksksksk
42
43
44
book ending soon!
good books??
45
new story
46
jelena stans vs everyone else
47
48 // finale part one
49 // finale part two
50 // finale part three
51 - epilogue

38

2.8K 103 93
By jarianass

MATURE CONTENT THAT MAY TRIGGER SOME VIEWERS!

justin and i arrived at the studio, and it seemed like there was quite a few people here today due to the amount of cars that were parked in the parking lot.

justin took a hold of my hand and guided me to the studio entrance, where the receptionist kept flirting with justin whilst he was signing in, with her makeup caked onto her face. her name tag read the name paige, and she had bleach blonde hair and an overdone tan.

"so justin, got any plans this weekend?" paige asked justin, with a smirk on her caked face as she twirled her hair in her finger. tryna act cute.

"um, actually I-". justin began but i cut him off.

"he's gonna be with me". i said, giving her a spiteful toothless grin.

paige looked over at me and screwed me as if was nothing she hadn't dealt with before. she then looked over at justin again, who was still filling in the sign in sheet. can he hurry up?

"well justin, once you come to your senses and dump this bitch. come and find me". paige said and went to hand him a piece of paper with her number on it.

"excuse m-". justin snapped but again i interrupted by smashing my lips onto his.

i heard the bimbo gasp so dramatically, which gave me the encouragement to kiss justin harder, causing him to kiss back with more passion.

all of a sudden we heard someone clear their throat from behind us, which caused us to pull away and look. the person was no other then the guy i had met on the day of Justin's concert. what was his name again? shit. oh it was harry, harry styles.

"oh hi harry! how are you?" i grinned and faced him.

"i'm good mate. how bout you?" he replied with a smile on his face.

he looked the same as he did, just that he must have cut his curly hair slightly and dyed it a bit darker.

"im good thanks!" i responded, looking over at justin to see a look of envy on his face. oh boy.

"what are you doing here?" harry asked me.

"oh im here to watch justin do his thing in the studio". i replied.

"oh, are you two together?" harry slowly asked.

"yes we are". justin bounced in. boy if you don't bounce back out.

"okay. cool." harry looked over at justin, and screwed him.

"yup, aren't we goals". justin slyly said.

harry narrowed his eyes and justin before looking back at me and smiling.

"ariana, can i talk to you for a minute? its important". harry asked me.

"oh yeah sure. justin, is that okay?" i asked justin.

"um, yeah sure. meet me in studio 103 afterwards. okay?" he said before pecking my lips and walking off to the studio.

***

i followed harry to the elevator where he took us to the top floor of the building. where were we going? when the doors finally opened, we walked out into the studio room that was entitled ' harry styles' and took a seat on the couch that was in there.

"so, what did you wanna talk about?" i asked him, trying to get to the point so i could leave.

"umm, so i wasn't aware that you and justin were together. i thought we had a chance". harry informed me.

"what?" i asked, bewildered.

"i thought we had a chance, you know when we met". he said.

"look harry, we met once and talked once". i responded.

"yeah. but i guarantee that i could treat you better. better than he can". (a/n: see what i did there?)

"im sorry, but i love justin. it could never happen". i made sure to inform him.

harry looked at the floor and clenched his jaw and bit his lip, which kinda scared me a bit.

i got up, when harry all of a sudden stood up too and smashed his lips with mine. i immediately shoved him away and wiped my lips with my hand, with a disgusted look on my face.

"omg. what is your problem? don't you have any respect for my relationship? for justin? for me? i told you i wasn't interested and that i am happy with justin!" i yelled, before storming to the elevator door and pressing the button.

just before the doors of the elevator opened, i was pushed firmly against a nearby wall by harry.

"i never take no for an answer". he growled, before aggressively ripping my tank top strap.

harry then pushed me onto the couch, holding me down as i screamed and tried my best to fight back but he was too strong. he managed to pull my skirt all the way down to my feet and ripped off my tank top. my body was exposed to him, and was only covered  by my underwear which he quickly removed also.

"so beautiful". he whispered as he stood up and began to remove his jeans and boxers, showing his shaft. ew.

tears kept running down my cheeks and i was shaking so much, this reminded me of the time when my ex-boyfriend ricky tried to rape me.

i took this time to scream as loud as i could.

"JUSTIN!" i screamed from the top of my lungs.

harry slapped my face as hard as he could, making my cheek sting and tears flow down more.

"shut the fuck up". he growled, before shoving his penis in my face.

i furiously shook my head and refused to touch his member, crying even more.

"no? okay then. i'll just do this". he said, before pushing me to lay down and spreading my legs open.

harry aggressively shoved his penis inside me, making me scream and shout justin more and more louder. i tried to kick him away but he would always catch my leg or arm and pin it down. he began to thrust harder and faster, so all you could hear was my screams and slapping of our skin.

suddenly, the elevator doors opened and several people came in the room and rushed towards us. i sighed in relief, when i saw justin, his manager scooter and three members of security.

as soon as justin saw harry, he lunged at him before punching hard right in the jaw. the security men had to hold him back before he swung again, before pushing justin aside and arresting harry. they shoved him into the elevator and the four of them were gone. i knew they'd be back soon because they had to question me, but i am glad they got harry away from me.

justin rushed over to me and hugged me so tight.

"justin". my voice cracked as i started crying heavily again.

"please. please don't cry ariana. i knew i shouldn't have let you go with him, i am such a horrible person". justin ranted and his voice cracked too, before i felt him crying on my shoulder.

"i love you so much". i said.

" i love you too". he replied.

he then realised that my top was ruined, so he took his off and put it on me because he had another one on anyway.

justin hugged me again, making me instantly respond by hugging me back.

"i was so scared". i croaked.

"i'm so so sorry princess". he replied, kissing my forehead and embracing me in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...
24.6K 853 14
Ariana is the new girl in town, Justin is the quiet guy in town. after justin's dad died his mom turned to drink and justin was left to look after h...
37.1K 1.7K 72
" I love you moonlight babe." " I love you too."