We're Not Just Friends

By LlamaCorn4Lifee

Melanie is known for being super chill, super weird, super cool, super.. super EVERYTHING! But she is yet the... More

We're JUST Friends
Crazy Complications
His Girlfriend
Truths and Dares and Heartbreaking News
The New Girl
The Meanest Of Queens
Hooded Female.
Mysterious Ma'am
Me, Him, Her, and He.
A Tragic Good-bye, and Goodnight.
News, That Broke His Heart.
Missing Girl, Lost and Found
Rumors, or are they?
HE DEAD
New Beginnings
Running Away From Destiny
Planning a Secret
Can I Say Yes?
Breaking Someone's Heart
Loved By All
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 🎃👻
Thanksgiving
He's Hesitant
What did he say?!
It's Over.

Something Wrong...

34 1 0
By LlamaCorn4Lifee

    I hear a voice yelling not my name, but Andrews. No, it wasn't one of his close friends anything. It was the voice of a girl. I knew at that moment that something was wrong. Very wrong. Because of course, this wasn't ever a normal thing, to hear Andrews name be yelled by the voice of an unfamiliar girl. I try my best to remain calm. Who knows? Maybe it's just a friend of his, and I'm overreacting. Either way, I take a look as we turn around the corner. Andrew waves at no other than Melissa. I feel a shot of jealousy, hatred. What was it about this girl that made me hate her so much? She is super chill, awesome, and we have a lot in common. But, she's gorgeous, funny, and way to nice to even exist. She is like myself, plus more. I decide to relax about it. As we walk up to her, I realize something. She called for Andrew. Not me. I try my best to resist the temptation of screaming at her, and yet a succeed. Barely. 

    It wasn't like me to be so protective and well..... the opposite of chill. So something about Melissa clearly gets on my nerves. I've yet to find out why I can't trust her so easily, as I do with my normal friends. I had been so caught up thinking about her that I hadn't realized Aimee had stood across from me, trying to get my attention. I nearly trip as I escape from my trance and instead stumble, nearly falling to the ground. Andrew grabs my hand and pulls me straight up. I start to blush. He was holding my hand. "T-THANKS!" I say. Trying to hide my excitement. I had been as happy as the average two year old would be. It would've been best to spare the embarrassment. 

    Andrew looks at me, and pulls on a humorous smile. "Are you okay?" He says, laughing under his breath. "Heheh, barely," I say as we both start to laugh hysterically. Melissa puts on a toothy smile, as if having to hide her jealousy. I know I may sound dramatic, but behind that grin of hers was something secret. "Aww you two are so cute!" Farrah says, putting her hands in the shape of a heart in front of us.  I role my eyes at her, only to see Aimee doing the same thing. "Wow, really guys? You're going to ruin this moment for me?" I say with a smirk. They start to giggle and laugh at themselves. Eventually we all start to laugh. I didn't even notice that Andrew had still been holding my hand after he caught me from nearly tripping. Instead of bringing it up, I smile and just let it happen. He was my boyfriend after all. And there is nothing Melissa can do about it. So, I decide not to worry about it.

    That doesn't mean I trust her quite yet. -.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 225 28
If there ever comes a day that you fell in love with your best friend, what would you do? Everyone falls for their best friend, especially when He's...
19.2K 1.1K 29
What if you fall for your BESTFRIEND, will you risk for her Love? Disclaimer this story is just a FAN FICTION! Read it on your own risk! Enjoy Rea...
70.6K 2K 22
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING! BUT FEEL FREE TO KEEP READING!!! I'm the type of girl that every other teenage girl on the planet strives to be. Pretty, p...
Clueless By Ash:)

Teen Fiction

393K 10.5K 30
He runs up behind you, picking you up and spinning you around. You laugh and blush the whole time. He finally sets you down and kisses your forehead...