Reigniting Her Fire

By GingerOrrange

"Is that you want, baby? You want me to fuck you hard?" Nate asked as he peppered kisses along my neck and sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 3

Author's Note

23.6K 202 18
By GingerOrrange

Well, that's it folks.

I kindda started writing this as a sort of challenge to myself. I wanted to see if I could do it. I wanted to put my money where my mouth is and really see if I could write something like this. So even with nothing else, I'm pretty proud that I finished this.

This is not my usual thing. Eroticas. I'm more of a romance girl. So that kind of explains why I put a lot of reference of love in this book. I couldn't have stopped even if I'd tried.

So yeah. Thank you to everyone who reads this. I'm always so grateful and amazed when people give my writing a chance. Knowing someone likes to read what I write always gives me the warm and fuzzies.

Hopefully, you like what you see and you decide to give my other books a shot. But either way, thank you so much for giving me chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 264K 76
Charlotte was always content not being a stereotypical popular girl, and thank god she had friends who would kick her ass if she ever became one. But...
12.1M 432K 53
He married her to please his dad. It was just another business deal for him. He had a girlfriend from the start and wasn't willing to giv...
8.3M 305K 57
Deandre Romeo Every Romeo has their own Juliet right? Well, not for Deandre Romeo. He's cold inside and out. He's only nice to his family and his bes...