Ghost

By SkylarDaniels98

"I can't keep trying to be me, I'm just a ghost of my old self. I can't be me, I've tried. Tried so fucking m... More

Ghost
[1] The day he walked out..
[2] A secret mission
[3] A Secret Mission 2;;
[4] Diagnostics
[5] Meet the fam
[6] Just Peachy
[7] Secret's safe with me
[8] Being released
[9] First Red Carpet (Part One)
A/N
Another A/N
[10] First Red Carpet (part 2)
Sorry with all the Authors Notes
Not an Update, Sorry
[11] First Red Carpet (3)
Please read this
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
A/N:
[12] Is this friendship?
[13] Movie Night
[14] I'm Sorry
Sequel

[15] Mercy

6 2 0
By SkylarDaniels98

Please have mercy on me. Take it easy on my heart. Even though you don't mean to hurt me. You keep tearing me apart.

***

"C'mon Bea, it's been 4 days since you've left your room," Harry practically yelled from outside the door.

I just turned away from the door and screamed into my pillow.

I heard him sigh and walk away from my door.

Fuck love.

I sat up and walked into the bathroom and taking a look in the mirror.

I had dark circles around my eyes, my cheeks were hollow, I looked like death. But yet, I still looked hot.

I haven't done anything besides shower, I haven't eaten, slept, answered my calls and texts, or even left my room.

I'm probably going to be sent back to the base and executed, but I really don't give a fuck.

It's selfish to blames this all on one person, but how could you not? They keep tearing you apart and apologizing likes its going to change everything.

Well really, it's two people.

Niall and Julia.

I sat on the edge of my bed, on the phone with Jewels. I heard the front door creak open and soft, yet familiar laughing filled the downstairs.

"Jewels, I've got to go-"

I heard the footsteps get louder and suddenly stop. I peeked out the door, only to see Niall and Julia sharing a kiss before backing into his room and closing the door behind them.

You probably don't want to know what happened next; let's just say nobody got a good nights sleep- if you know what I mean.

I sighed and decided to check my phone.

13 missed texts from Jewels 💎❤️19 missed calls from Jewels 💎❤️3 missed calls from Home 🏡
1 missed text from Home 🏡
14 missed texts from Sam 😇
7 missed calls from Sam 😇
8 missed texts from HazzaBear🦄
6 missed calls from HazzaBear🦄

Jewels:

Bea? Are you okay?

Harry texted me and was really worried..

Bea, answer me

Please

BEATRICE

AILBHE

TAYLOR

WHAT THE FUCK. ANSWER MY TEXTS.

Bea, this really isn't funny. I need to know if you're okay; just saying Sam is worried too.

Okay- you have 3 days before I call an ambulance.

Beaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bea, whenever you read this call me- ASAP.

Julia doesn't seem to care.

I didn't bother to check the others, I just called Jewels.

J: Bea? Are you okay?

B: n-no, I want to go h-home.

J: What happened?

B: Niall, and Julia. H-He's a fucking dick.

J:Bea, I'm coming over- no matter what you say. I'll be over there soon. Let me just settle something first.

The line ended and I quickly wiped away my tears before going down stairs, I was tackled in a hug.

Believe it or not, my hugger was Zayn,"Shit Bea, I thought you died."

"Yeah," I muttered," Me too."

He smiled sympathetically before calling Harry into the kitchen.

"I'm leaving,"I said turning to him.

His face held sadness and shock," Why?"

"I think you know why, it's pretty fucking obvious."

He slowly nodded, trying to think.

He pulled me into a hug and began playing with my hair, knowing that it helped calm me down. We stood together like that until a knock was at the door.

I pulled away and wiped the tears off my face before giving him a weak smile. I slowly made my way towards the door and hugged Jewels as tight as I could.

"Do you want me to help you pack?"

I nodded before releasing her and following her up the stairs. When we walked into my room I noticed her eyebrow was slit, barely bleeding; along with her lip. Her hair was messed up and her eye was beginning to swell.

"Jewels, what the fuck happened to you?"

She gave me a sly smile before answering," I told you I had something to settle."

I shook my head, laughing," Did you beat Julia's ass?"

She nodded, laughing with me.

I just smiled and gave her a quick hug before pulling my suit case out of the closet. I pulled open my drawers and plugged my phone up, connecting it to the speaker in my room. I played Mercy by Shawn Mendes, because honestly, that's really my mood at the moment.

We worked in silence, slowly putting away my clothes and taking down all of the Polaroid photos we'd taken together, she held up the first photo we'd ever taken together, the night of the party,"Remember this? I thought I'd end up fighting Sam, not Julia."

I smiled,"Yeah.. thank you for everything. Thank you for sticking up for me, for staying the night and not driving. Thank you for being my best friend, thank you for all of my memories that I made here, out of everything, I'm going to miss this the most- being able to hang out with you and talk with you about anything and everything."

She started crying and pulled me into a hug," Bea? Do you think we'll ever get to see each other again?"

I smiled and lied," Of course."

***

"Remember, if you need anything, we're just a call away," Harry said giving me one last hug.

I hugged each of the boys, not Niall- I gave him a simple pat on the shoulder before hugging Sam. I turned around hugging Jewels one last time before boarding the plane.

I turned to Julia and punched her in the nose, she stepped back and I turned away from everyone and began walking towards the boarding area.

I stepped onto the plane and sat down next to an older lady, before silently crying. Thank God she didn't notice, because so don't think I could talk.

***
I fucking cried while writing this. Thank you to everyone who read my book, even if it was just a chapter- It means so freaking much to me. Thank you for the votes and comments.

Thank you guys, so much.

This story is dedicated to izzy_dee , thank you for helping me when I had no inspiration or clue what to do next, or even in my improper grammar times. You really are the worlds best internet friend.

I plan on doing a sequel, it will be called heroine. If you will please, read it. Thank you so much for staying throughout my terrible book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 602 16
Louis no normal person. Harrys no normal..uhh...ghost. *Under major editing, so sorry for all of the mistakes.*
107K 2.7K 11
**[✔]Completed** "He's all I can remember; the only one who could make me believe that I was beautifully imperfect." ©ForeverDreamingx™ 2014
75.6K 528 29
Harry can’t believe himself. Since he introduced this girl, Eleanor, to his best friend Louis he is jealous about what he tells about her. He wants t...