Wild Things

By emeralddrop

wild things — short stories & drabbles A collection of short stories and other things from different fandoms... More

wild things - archive
skittles - nalu
complete mess - naruhina
the simple things - lyon vastia x reader
- gajeel redfox x reader
[Shugo Chara] Twelve Days of Christmas [Ikuto x Reader]
[Shugo Chara] Everything [Ikuto x Reader]
[Fairy Tail] Ice Sculptures & Growing Up [Gray Fullbuster x Reader]
[Naruto] How? [Itachi Uchiha x Reader]
[Naruto] The Annoyed Love Story Cliche [Kakashi Hatake x Reader]
[Naruto] The Troublemaker's Payment [Naruto Uzumaki x Reader]
[Rave Master] The Girl Forgotten [Musica x Reader]
[Hetalia] Pancakes&Arguments [Canada x Reader X with a tint of England]
[Naruto] We Know Each Other Well [Shikmaru Nara x Reader]
[SAO] Annoying Prick [Klein x Reader]
[The Wallflower] Changed So Much [Takano x Reader]
[Soul Eater]Falling In[Death the Kid x Reader]
[Hetalia&FairyTail] This Strange Little Man Has a Plan [GrayxItaly]
[Naruto] Rather Good Fakes [Naruhina]
[Fairy Tail] Battle's End [Gruvia]
[Fairy Tail] Heat Wave [GaLe]
[Fairy Tail] Simple [GaLe]
[Blue Exorcist] Puppy Eyes [Rin Okumara x Reader]
[FMA] Kissed in Public [Edward Elric x Reader]
[Soul Eater] Falling In .part two. [DTK x Reader]
[Fairy Tail] On-Fire [Edo-Natsu x Reader]
[FMA] Dreams of Sweet Metal [Edward Elric x Reader]
[Log Horizon] Centuries [Shiroe x Akatsuki]
[League of Legends] Rumors [Yasuo x Reader]
[Kuroko no Basuke] Plain Stupid Love [Akashi x Reader x Kuroko]
[Blue Exorcist] Distracted [Shima x Reader]
[Blue Exorcist] City of Angels [Rin x Reader]
[Blue Exorcist] Meow [Yukio x Reader]
[Fairy Tail] Chapter 425 ;; Thoughts [NaLu]
[Fairy Tail] My Sweet Summer [NaLu]
[Hetalia] Happy One-Year Anniversary [America x Reader]
[Hetalia] Scenario: You Confessed [Axis+Allies x Reader]
[Hetalia] Bloody Git! [England x Reader]
[Hetalia] Sky Fall [UsUk]
just a small note
yo
definition of a bad first impression - avenji
rinse and repeat - avenji

[Fairy Tail] Letters [Gruvia]

4.6K 59 20
By emeralddrop

You guys wanna know what I just realized?

I don't have a single Gruvia one-shot in here...T^T I just have that rant, and it wasn't even like a rant! NU!

 So here's one for all you Gruvia fans. (Which includes me...)

 Dedication: handwritings

{Question, what's your favorite chapter? Because I wanna know...}

 [The most viewed chapter in this book is the Fullmetal Alchemist....0.0]

Oh, btw, if you guys HATE sad one-shots then don't read this. This one is a bit on the sad side.

_________________________________________________

January . . .

Dear J.,

  I've been training in the mountains for a while now. . . Somewhere around where Ur used to teach Lyon and me.

 I've been fine, but tired. Everyday is a hardship. Food and water are limited, and it seems that everywhere I turn, there's another monster. I nearly got killed by one the other day. (Oi, don't tell that fire brain that.)

 You're probably wondering why I decided to write to you now. . . Seeing as I had left the guild about three months ago. I just couldn't find the right words. And I still can't. But. . . after seeing everybody getting hurt. . . Ultear dying for us. . . Future Lucy dying as well. . . I thought it was time for me to undergo huge training. So I asked the Master and he said it was fine. And, I don't know how long its going to take, but I'm thinking it's going to take a while.

 Oh shit. The fire's about to go out. Sorry, but I'll send you another one soon.

                                                  - - G

____

 April. . .

 Dear J.,

  I'm sorry that I didn't send another letter for the last three months. I've been on the run from some treasure-hunters who apparently think I'm some sort of Ice Prince. . . Whatever that means.

 Anyways, I don't have much to talk about. . . Hell, I don't even know if these letters are getting to you. Are they? Pft. I know. I'm not going to get an answer.

 I've heard you guys have been trying to find me. Thank you, but this training, is something I have to do alone. . . Out here. So please, just stop searching for me. Get back on with your lives. Because I will be coming back. I know it.

                                                       - - G

___

Dear J.,

 I don't even know what month it is anymore. Year? Nada. I've got nothing.

 And everything hurts right now.

 My head, arms, legs, body, mind. . . and heart.

 Some people came after me. They used you against me. I know they didn't have any power over you, but. . .They showed me. . .things, bad things. Lots of them. I never want them to happen to you. EVER. So please, watch your back.

 Right now, I'm in their hands. But don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. I'll get myself out of this. Please be safe.

                                                            - - G

___

  Dear J,.

  I've managed to get away. . . for now. They are very persistent. And very difficult to defeat.

 And. . . I still do not know if its been a month. . . a week. . . a decade? It's hard. . . There's no easy way to keep track of time.

 I'm still very hurt, but those freaks that caught me? Apparently, I'm supposed to be an Ice Prince or something, because of my magic. But then they were torturing me for information. . .

 Are you okay? Did they try to attack you? Did they attack Fairy Tail? Gah, I need to know. But I can't let you people know where I am. As much as I love you guys, I can't go back just yet. Not yet. . .

                                                                      - - G

____

 Dear J,.

   I was wrong. Oh how wrong was I.

 I should've let you guys take me back.

 I guess it's too late now.

 I'm writing this with my last drops of strength.

 Because I need to say something to you Juvia. Something I've been meaning to say for a while.

 The first moment you stepped into my life, you were different. I didn't like it at first, but then it started to grow on me a little. But by the time I had realized it, I had been falling for another. But she's dead now. But not without leaving a mark and some words to me that made me realize this.

 I was starting to fall for you.

 Slowly, but surely, I was.

 But I've never had the courage to speak up.

 It's too late to say this to your face now, but. . .

 I love you Juvia. I love you with all my heart.

 I'm sorry I can never say this to your face, but. . .

 It's time for me to go now.

 Goodbye Juvia Lockser.

Goodbye the girl I fell in love with.

Goodbye to the girl that now holds my heart.

                                - - Gray Fullbuster of Fairy Tail

___

 Dear Gray,

    Gray Fullbuster. . . I love you.

  Please don't die.

 Please come back.

 I need you.

                                          - - Juvia Lockser of Fairy Tail

___

 "You're lying right?" Natsu said with his eyes covered by his hair.

 Lucy and Levy were already crying, and Erza looked pissed off. Gajeel was there as well, but staying emotionless.

 "No. I don't lie," Juvia said, blankly.

 She was just staring at the wall of the guild hall now, after explaining the letter she had received yesterday.

 She couldn't believe. . . that the love of her life. . . just died.

 "DAMNIT!" Natsu screamed. He started to go around and wreck things.

 Immediately, the rest of the guild stepped in to hold him down.

 All the commotion went unnoticed by the water mage.

 She was still staring at the wall.

 Blankly.

 She didn't have the will to live anymore.

 The blunette got up abruptly, and left the guild hall to head home.

 She walked into her room and sat down on the bed. Juvia sat there, staring at the wall, blankly. She still could not comprehend it.  All of the sudden, there was an ice bird in her room.

 Juvia didn't notice it.

 The ice bird flew up to Juvia and placed an envelope in her lap.

She looked down blankly at the letter, then at the bird.

 The bird nodded.

 Juvia opened the letter.

___

 Dear J,.

  I love you with all my heart.

 I don't have anything to give you.

 Other than my last name.

 Will, you Juvia Lockser, marry me?

 And will you, Juvia Lockser, continue on living your life, even when I'm gone?

 Because if you cannot live your life any longer. . .Just please. Live on. . .

 For me.

 These are my dying two wishes.

                                          - - Gray Fullbuster of Fairy Tail

____

 Dear Gray,

    I love you Gray.

   I will take on your last name. . .

   And I will live on for you.

  I love you Gray. I love you so much, not even words can comprehend it.

 I have nothing more to say. . .

                                               - - Juvia Fullbuster of Fairy Tail

_______________________________________________________________

GAH.

GAH!~

Why do I end up writing a sad one for this?! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Also...DON'T KILL ME! >,<

BTW, I'm really sorry for not updating right away. I've been getting smacked down with homework and projects of the like. I know, nice. In fact, I'm staying up REALLY late typing this up for you guys.

Also, you should check out my new series!

The Gems Series. It's basically a Naruto series.

 That needs covers. T^T Why can't I create my own covers?!

Anyways, I'll leave you guys to cry in peace!

Ciao!

[Vote, comment and stuff]

emy

2014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 53 21
This is basically just fairytail couple oneshots I ship. You may request anything you want. I do not own fairytail all rights to the characters belo...
282K 8.3K 25
Lucy Heartfilia caught a glimpse of a future. A future where a precious nakama died. She decided to become stronger since she wouldn't let that happe...
302K 6.1K 26
Finished! A Fairy Tail Nalu fanfiction. All characters belong to Hiro Mashima! Rated M for profanity and sexual content. Natsu goes on a job by himse...
141K 3.3K 21
One shots of amazing, sad, and LMAO hilarious NaLu moments. Also check out other Fanfics of mine: Fairy Tail: Dragon Kings and Demon Queens. Fairy...