IM5 Preferences

By nastywednesday

IM5. Boyband. Brotherhood. And a reason for us to daydream. Your daydreams can pick you up when you think you... More

"Oh, the places you'll go!"
1. First Meeting
2. Fight
3. Jealous and Insecure
4. Closure (continued from #2)
5. Cuddling
7. Waking Up to His Text :')
8. You Snap at Him and He Doesn't Take it Well
9. Hogwarts AU
10. Lazy Days
11. He Meets Your Family
12. Date
13. Slow Dancing
14. Your Couple Song, From Him to You (August Rigo)
Skipping 15
16. You Play Hard to Get
17. Comforting You - "Don't think about it"
18. Playing in the Snow
19. Teaching Each Other How to Ski/Snowboard/Ice Skate
20. Stargazing
21. Late Night Driving
Spoilers for #21
22. Your Song, Bei Maejor Edition
23. He's Your Big Brother
24. Film Night
25. Best Friends
26. "Flushed"
27. You Get Your Heart Broken
28. New Year's Eve
29. Mistletoe Kiss
30. He Gets Protective/Jealous
31. Unintentional Turn-Ons
32. Best Friends and He Likes You
33. He Says He'll Stay Up With You
34. You're Sick
35. He's Your Brother, But You're Secretly Seeing One of the Others
36. "It's Been a While"
37. Disneyland
38. You're Dating Him But Another Member Likes You
39. You're Dating Him But Used to Like One of the Others
40. He's Dating Your Sister, But You Have Feelings for Each Other
41. Related to a Member of 5SOS
42. Caught

6. PDA

3.9K 58 2
By nastywednesday

COLE

Cole would definitely be the arm around your shoulders type, because he’s probably protective and kind of possessive, but in more of a positive manner. He would just kind of sling it over you and you two would just walk wherever, talking and smiling and laughing. And he would rest his hand on your shoulder very gently and his fingers just grazing there.

DANA

Dana would be the type to put his arm around your waist when you two are out. Like his hand would just rest on the side of your waist occasionally giving a reassuring squeeze. And he would place it so you two would be walking close together and he would lean really close when he talks to you and whisper in your ear making you blush from his close proximity.

DALTON

Dalton would probably be the type to hold your hand and kiss you on the cheek a lot. You two would sit really close to each other if you went somewhere and he would put his arm around you and just smile at you because he appreciates beauty and he would probably be the type to fix your hair when you put your jacket on (you know, how it gets caught? Yeah, like that) and brush your hair out of your face et cetera.

GABE

Gabe would hold onto your hand wherever you went and stand behind you with his arms around you and rest his chin on your shoulder on the top of your head. and he would DEHEFFINITELY kiss you on the cheek or nose when you’re trying to do stuff and then he would just laugh when you whine at him for distracting you and those eyes would SpaRkLe OH MY.

WILL

Will, OOHOOHOO, would definitely hold your hand really tight and lace your fingers together and kiss you on the forehead when you’re not expecting it. And he would just blush and giggle when you give him the eye and then he would slip his arm around your waist and squeeze just to let you know that you can’t chase him away and oH mY i nEeD mY iNhALeR. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 209 25
Five girls. One Club. Six best friends part of a band. What could go wrong? Alot.
193 5 5
Most of the times ,we hit the rock bottom and trynna figure out how we can get back up ,so here are short stories of how people struggling with unfor...
8.7K 337 27
"Can you shift?" His voice was notably softer. I was grateful for it. As best as I could, I shook my head. The lingering dizziness rang through my he...
232K 3.1K 42
We all know that 9 times out of 10 we won't hang out with the boys that changed our lives, let alone date them. But that doesn't mean we can't dream...