The Bad Boy's.....What?

By EnchantingWords

I don't know how it happened. One minute I'm living an extremely lonely life and all it takes is getting lost... More

The Bad Boy's.....What?
Chapter 1- New Faces In Unwanted Places
Chapter 2- Won't Go Away
Chapter 3- The Unexpected
Chapter 4- Clashing With The Mystery Bad Boy
Chapter 5- Conversating With Sexy Blue Eyes
Chapter 6- Out with The Bad Boy
Chapter 7- Interesting Revelations
Chapter 8- That Boy's A Monster
Chapter 9- The Gangster Boys
Chapter 10- F*ck You Adrian, F*ck You To Hell and Back
Chapter 11- Mishaps In The Love Club
Chapter 12- Sugar, We're Going Down
Chapter 13- Banana Peels and Sour Feels
Chapter 14- Becoming The Bad Boy's....What?
Chapter 15- Batman, Brothers, and Significant Others
Chapter 16- Secrets, Threats, and New Friends
Chapter 18- Drew's Arrogant Side and His Love Bite
Chapter 19- The Bad Boy Reveals
Chapter 20- Missing Friends and Notorious Trends
Chapter 21-I Just Wanna Run
Chapter 22- In The Land of Monsters
Chapter 23- Cute House Elves and Hot Boys
Chapter 24- Testosterone Boys and Harlequin Girls
Chapter 25- He's The Weasley To My Potter
Chapter 26- R U Mine???
Chapter 27- Somebody To Die For
Chapter 28- The Bad Boy's...Heart
Chapter 29- Snarky Attitudes and Douche-bag Dudes
Chapter 30- Frozen Treats and Misdeeds
Chapter 30- Frozen Treats and Misdeeds (Repeat)
Chapter 31- The Girl I Love
Chapter 32- The Boy I Love
Chapter 33- The Gang Doesn't Change
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0-

Chapter 17- Inside The Bad Boy's Head

303K 7.3K 561
By EnchantingWords

Drew’s POV:

                “I want you out of my house!” I hear my father’s voice boom as I drop my backpack by the front door. I wonder who got him mad enough to scream, he’s usually pretty rational. I slow my pace in the direction of his voice. I wonder where my mom’s at. The sight that greets my eyes, eyes that reflect my mother’s, surprises me. My mother has tears running down her face, her hand clutching her protruding belly, where she claims my new sister lives. I’m seriously hoping for a baby brother, Sammy kind of wore out the sister thing.

                “You can’t do this, I’m expecting our third child,” my mom argues, they’re so caught up in this heated moment they haven’t noticed I’m standing right here. I never thought I’d see my parents fight, at least not like this. My dad’s always been extremely devoted to my mom, they’re love somewhat sickening if you ask me. My mom holds a hand out trying to reach my father, but he flinches back, anger flashing through his green orbs. My fists clench of their own accord as he pushes my mom back, in a flash I’m standing by her side, holding her to me in a protective stance.

                “What the hell are you doing?” I scream furiously at the stranger in front of me. He might be in my father’s frame but I don’t know this man.

                “Drew, let her go, she’s going to leave this house,” he reaches for me causing me to back away. He’s seriously messed up if he thinks he’ll kick my mom out of our home and we’re still going to be a form of ‘best bros.’

                “And why is that?” I try to calm my ragged breathing, many times my mom has told me I need to learn how to rein in my anger. Deep breaths Drew, I chant in my head, keeping myself from breaking his nose. A couple of fights and my mom thinks I have anger issues.

                “She’s a lying whore, she cheated on me,” he points an accusing finger at my mother’s trembling figure. I raise a bored eyebrow. I think every single person that inhabits and comes in and out of this house knows that’s a preposterous accusation. The woman that raised me has loved this man like no other. I’ve seen that love shine in her eyes, love that had been reciprocated until now.

                “Take that back,” I state calmly, he’s seriously fucked up if he thinks he’ll just insult my mother.

                “Drew, just calm down,” my mom places a delicate hand on my shoulder, it rarely helps the anger that’s building up within me. I got to remember this man is my father before I get the urge to do some real damage.

                “You stay out of this and get away from my son,” my dad glares at my mother. Does he even realize how crazy he sounds?

                “And you stop talking to my mom like that, why the hell are you spilling such stupidity?” I pinch the bridge of my nose, I’m starting to get irritated by his stupidity. The father I know is a man of respect, one who would never say anything to the woman that now cowers behind me.

                “I heard it, she’s been whoring around, that child she carries is not mine,” my father rambles on and I chuckle in response. His rambling just sounds absurd to my ears.

                “If you’re kicking my mom out then I’ll be leaving as well,” I sigh.

                “Over my dead body if I let my heir leave with this whore,” he points at my now crying mother. Okay, that’s it, I give no second thought as I pull my arm back and land a punch right on his nose. I smile menacingly at the sickening crack that fills my ears.

                “Drew stop, he’s your father,” my mother’s hands grab me from behind, pulling me back and holding from hitting him again.

                “Dad, what’s wrong? What did you do?” Sammy, my sister, runs into the room, looking around frantically. My best friends Adrian and Lucas rush in right after her.

                “He’s kicking my mom out of the house, claims he’s heard that she’s cheating on him,” I explain, that bubble of rage expanding within me. I dig my nails into the palm of my hands to keep me from reacting out of pure instinct, my mom’s in no condition to witness what I really feel like doing.

                “What?” Sammy backs away from my dad, hurt flashes momentarily in his eyes before his cold demeanor is put intact. The cold façade he usually reserves for our ‘family business,’ one that’s not so honorable and yet my mom stood by his side.

                “That’s stupid, or rather the person implying this,” Adrian scowls, bringing his arms across his chest. There are only two people Adrian actually likes in this world, my mom and unfortunately my sister, thing I had to get over a while ago.

                “Watch your mouth boy, or do you forget who saved you from the streets?” my father seethes as he gets up, wiping blood off his face with the back of his hand. His words do nothing to faze Adrian. He doesn’t fear my dad, if anything. It’s true, my father saved Adrian from a life on the streets at the age of twelve, months after he ran away from the foster home he had been placed in.

                “Mrs. Collins hasn’t been seeing anyone, I could’ve told you that,” Lucas waves a hand in the air carelessly. Being the spy for the gang sure has its perks for him, people don’t suspect him because he comes off as some sort of careless kid, just goofing around.

                “Bullshit, you’re all probably covering for her, I can’t believe my own kids would betray me,” my father no longer inhabits the shell that stands before me. The glint of happiness that usually lights my dad’s eyes is nowhere to be seen now, replaced with a crazed look of a man who seriously thinks he’s being betrayed.

                “Bullshit, more like what’s standing in front of us,” Adrian mutters, he’s not one to keep his mouth shut.

                “Everybody stop, I’ll leave,” my mom regains her composure, a look of determination on her face. She’s always been a strong willed woman, one who was able to keep my dad in check.

                “Finally a voice of reason,” my dad sneers.

                “I hope you realize your mistake,” she contradicts as she heads upstairs. My father’s a stubborn man as he ignores the longing look he gives the woman that’s about to walk out at his absurd request.

                “I’m leaving as well,” I speak up causing my dad’s attention to snap back to me. He gives me a look of shock and betrayal, as if he has the right to feel betrayed right now.

                “You can’t leave Drew, you’re my only son and my eldest child, when I step down you’re to take over the gang,” he pleads.

                “I don’t want to be a part of this shit if you’re what I’ll end up being like, but I will promise you one thing, you will pay for what you’ve done to my mom today. I will bring you down if it’s the last thing I do,” I sneer in his face, barely inches apart so that he can see just how true my words are.

                “I could have you all dead right now,” he throws back, his hand making a move for my neck causing me to chuckle.

                “I wouldn’t give you the chance,” the click of a barrel is heard behind my dead’s head as a gun is pressed onto it. I give a satisfying smirk in Sammy’s direction as my dad looks at her with fear. She merely smirks in his direction. There are two people not to fuck with in this world, Adrian and his evil girlfriend.

                “You wouldn’t hurt your own father,” there’s a slight tremble in his voice telling us he’s not so sure of his own words.

                “Never let your emotions get in the way of your target, that’s what you told me before, is it not, daddy?” she looks up at him innocently. My little sister may look small and innocent but she’s been rough housing with the gang since she was a little girl, trained to defend herself expertly just in case anything could happen.

                “Sir is there anything you need?” Mason, one of my dad’s men, questions as he steps into the room. I don’t trust this man at all. I send a wave his way.

                “No, they were just leaving and they’re banned from this house do you hear me, let the others know,” my dad orders as his gaze remains on Sammy. I wave my hand to Lucas and Adrian, they smirk and grab Mason by the arms while they drag him towards me. They push Mason onto his knees in front of me and pull his head back so that he meets my gaze.

                “Listen to me and listen well, I know you’re the one that’s been putting these absurd ideas in my father’s head. If something happens to my mom, my face will be the last you see right before I end your life,” I seethe in his face before Adrian lands a kick to his side. Lucas found out while he had been spying around the house, he heard the things Mason had been insinuating, I told my dad a long time ago that I did not trust him. He’s a greedy man who’s only after power, all he wants is to lead this gang and make it into something despicable.

                “I’m leaving,” my mom states as a couple of men bring her bags down with sympathetic looks on their faces, it’s hard not to love this woman.

                “We’re all leaving as well, mom,” I let her know as I walk out of the living room and up the stairs. Footsteps follow behind me, no doubt the other guys following behind. I grab a couple of things from my room before sneaking off into my dad’s office. I rummage through my desk until I find the bank accounts I want, I also grab my dad’s black notebook, I wonder how he’ll do his dealings when I intercept all of his ‘associates.’ I meet the rest of my family by the door, where my dad and Mason stand, waiting for our departure.

                “Don’t forget what I said, the both of you,” I smile and wave before following the others out of what used to be home. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from my mom is that a house doesn’t make a home. I feel as if a chain snapped of when we begin to drive away, I know I shouldn’t feel relief at leaving all of this behind but I do, I always knew something like this was bound to happen. A foreboding feeling flows through me, I just know something’s bad going to happen.

Author's Note:

Bad, bad Drew!!

Hey guys, so a lot of you have been asking for Drew's POV, I decided to give you a scene from the past. Just a little background on Drew's life and the gang, please vote and tell me what oyu think. I will be updating soon to clear that cliffhanger I left you guys with;P

Pic on the side of Drew!!:P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 1 14
Hell. That's what his first year of high school was like. Not because he couldn't make friends, or didn't get the classes he wanted. No. It all start...
1.3M 32.3K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
422K 11.7K 35
"So?" He looked confused. "She's y- your-" I gulped. "My what Aurora?!" He exclaimed angrily. I jumped. "Don't raise your voice at me! She's your dau...
5.7K 234 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...