The flower crown. (AU. Punk!L...

By UnusuallyNotTall

Harry was gentle, an angel for everyone who knew him. Harry was tall, really tall. He had an slender body, b... More

Ch. 1 "Being a good friend"
Ch. 2 "A mother after all".
Ch. 3 "His name is Louis".
Ch. 4 "The worst sister ever".
Ch. 5 "That crazy woman needs flowers".
Ch. 6 "Sharing vital information".
Ch. 7 "Look at the stars..."
Ch. 8 "Shaking with fear".
Ch. 9 "What's your name, Curly?"
Ch. 10 "You are grounded"
Ch. 11 "Hiding in the loo".
Ch. 12 "You the Styles family are very talented people".
Ch. 13 "Changes are good".
Ch. 14 "Inappropriate Thoughts".
Ch. 15 "Even More Perfect".
Ch. 16 "The Punk And The Kid With The Flowers Make A Cute Couple".
Ch. 17 "Family conversations".
Ch. 18 "No flowers today".
Ch. 19 "Enjoying new experiences".
Ch. 20 "New places and revelations".
Ch. 21 "He has a job".
Ch. 22 "Roller skates and dark secrets".
Ch. 23 "The bedroom theory".
Ch. 24 "Helping brings great experiences".
Ch. 25 "Uncle Simon is back home"
Ch. 27 "Your lips are still red".
Ch. 28 "Modern Hippie"
Ch. 29 "Handing flowers to strangers"
Ch. 30 "Brownies, flowers and family" .
Ch. 31 "Let's party!"
Ch. 32 "Thanks for caring".
Ch. 33 "Party surprises".
Ch. 34 "Love fest"
Ch. 35 "We belong together"
Ch. 36 "The main work".
Ch. 37 "Confused"
Ch. 38 "Lonely realizations"
Ch. 39 "Muffled sounds"
Ch. 40 "You're the kid!"
Ch. 41 "You need to help your friend"
Ch. 42 "Nothing really matters anymore".
Ch. 43 "Won't let him go"
Ch. 44 "Finally at home".
Ch.45 "He's a lovely lad"
Ch. 46 "Like an old maried couple"
Ch. 47 "Together as one" (the end <3)
Epilogue
SURPRISE!

Ch. 26 "Red-Handed and Red-Faced"

7.1K 269 186
By UnusuallyNotTall

Harry has always been a little bit awkward. More like physically awkward with his tall frame and long and clumsy limbs, because he was good with people, he always felt amazing surrounded with persons and it was easy for him to talk with them. But not this time. This time Harry was terrified.

There it was this man, allegedly the owner of the house. The house in with Harry was snogging his boyfriend while he sat on his lap and let out every kind of sounds just as he caressed the inside of the other boy's mouth with his tongue. The only problem with that was that the man under the doorframe saw them eating each other faces and that was not what Harry interpreted as a good first impression.

He was just standing there, beside Louis, trying hard to hid himself behind the shorter boy as his cheeks were in flames and he could feel the sweat exiting from every pore of his body.

Louis stared at his uncle with wide eyes. His mind running as fast as he could looking for an inexistent excuse to tell him.

In the room there was no sound and no move, the three man stared at each other and the tension was heavy as it could be. After a few minutes of hard glares and heavy breathings Simon smiled a bit.

"I want you to wear something nice. Adam is coming tonight" and with that the man left the two teenagers very confused alone in the bedroom.

Louis looked up at Harry and laughed at how quirked was his flower crown. Standing on his tiptoes he fixed it and kissed the curly boy's nose.

Harry smiled at him and placed his hands gently bovver his clothed waist, "Does that mean he kind of likes me?".

Louis grinned at his boyfriend and nodded, "I guess. You staying for dinner?" he hugged Harry close and rested his head on the other's shoulder.

"I still have to walk home so I don't think that is a-"

"Louis can drive you there" said Simon who happened to be walking in front of the door, "He can take you in my car as long as you behave during dinner" he teased.

Harry blushed madly but smiled and nodded his head. Louis just narrowed his eyes towards the now empty space where his uncle used to be, "I think he likes you".

The curly boy wrapped him in a crushing hug and spun him around until Louis made him stop, "You're so small" Harry cooed and kissed his cheek. Louis rolled his eyes at him and swatted his arms away playfully.

Both boys enjoyed their time together after Harry called his mom asking for permission, they didn't kiss again, at least not so intensely as before and the younger boy helped Lou with his suit. Louis pecked his lips and sat him on the bed with the remote in hand before walking inside the bathroom and taking the fastest shower he had ever had. Thanks to the rush he got some shampoo inside his right eye, which made it bright red once he climbed out of the spray. He sighed and dried himself with the fluffy towel he always used before putting on some boxer briefs and the shirt he was going to use. Louis walked out of the bathroom after combing his hair a bit and taming it in a quiff. When he opened the door a brief cloud of steam accompanied him and he walked inside his room silently.

Harry, who had entertained himself watching 'The avengers', looked up at his boyfriend letting a gasp escape from his lips in the moment his sight landed on the gracefully toned body. The green eyed boy would never admit that Louis perfect butt looked even better just covered in boxers, at least he won't admit it to his sister because well, she was crazy and would never ever leave him alone.

Louis stood there and Harry was sure he went to his closet like that on propose. Louis was mean. He had a great body and knew Harry was weak, he was really mean.

Louis was short, sure, but he was so beautiful and flawless Harry wanted to look at him forever. He was standing there with his beautiful thighs bare to the world and the way his shirt covered his bum just to the right highness was unbelievable. He had black boxers and Harry's brain was trying hard not to look.

"Like what you see, Curly?" Louis said teasingly as he turned around with two ties in each hand.

Harry blushed so much he thought the rush of blood to his head might make him faint or something. He just turned back to the tv and stared at it totally ignoring Louis.

He older boy put on his pants and vest, he threw the blazer away and walked across his room until he was in front of Harry.

"Tie or no tie" He asked at the still blushing stunned looking boy.

"You look so good..." Harry muttered looking up at his laughing boyfriend.

"Hazza, stop drooling and help me would you?" Harry just nodded sloppily and stood up before taking both ties in his hands and then throwing them away.

"No tie" he simply said and smiled. Louis rolled his eyes and took Harry's hand in his before pulling him out of the room and down to the kitchen.

Simon was chopping some vegetables inside the kitchen when the two boys entered the room.

"You didn't tell me you were bringing someone over" Simon said without looking at them.

Louis frowned and tightened his grip on Harry's hand, "That's none of your business".

Harry stared at him wide eyed with a light blush on his face and then turned his gaze to the man in front of them looking for his reaction.

"It is my business because this is my house and you are my nephew who happens to be living under my roof" the man said calmly and then stopped his hands before turning around and looking at Harry with the knife in hand.

"Do you eat lobster...er..." Simon nodded to him and Harry understood what him meant.

"Harry, sir. Harry Styles" Harry was sweating and extremely nervous.

Simon looked at Louis and an amused expression covered his face, making Harry very confused.

"Do you eat lobster, Harry?" Simon said now fully smiling at the curly boy.

"I... Guess. Never had but... I'd love to" He stuttered awkwardly and pressed himself a bit closer to Louis.

Simon nodded and emptied the bowl he had beside him inside the hot pot on the stove. The man washed his hands on the sink and then he leaned against the counter.

"Those are really pretty flowers you have there" Simon nodded in Harry's direction.

The boy blushed and thanked him quietly before trying to hide behind Louis a bit more.

"What's your plan?" Louis huffed and Simon arched his eyebrows.

"I told you, Adam is coming"

Louis rolled his eyes "You know that's not what I'm talking about. C'mon, Hazz" he took Harry's wrist in his hand and pulled him harshly with him.

"Louis-".

"What do you want?! Don't you realize he's uncomfortable?" He said defiantly at his uncle and Harry felt his guts twist, he tightened his grip in Lou's arm.

Simon nodded, "I'm sorry, Harry. Please feel at home, you're like part of the family now, right?"

Harry flushed madly and Louis narrowed his eyes at Simon.

"Well, he's your boyfriend. Isn't he?" Simon chuckled raising his hands in front of his chest as if to protect himself.

Louis just stared at him for a bit and then his frown softened as well as his grip in Harry's hand. He looked up at the curly boy and then fixed his flower crown.

"I guess you're really part of the family" he said smiling fondly at the blushed boy.

They sat on the living room waiting for dinner, more like waiting for Simon's friend. Doing the only thing they could, more like the only thing they wanted and could think of. Making out. Of course, this time not so intensely.

The boys were sitting on together in the biggest couch, squeezed together but not over each other, just together. Louis had his hands on Harry's waist and Harry caressed the other's hair, neck and shoulders with his big hands.

Louis chuckled and then rested his head on Harry's shoulder, "Your mom is going to know".

Harry looked at him confusedly and Louis chuckled, "You're lips are so puffy and red your mom will know what you came to do here", He said proud of himself.

Harry widened his eyes as his hand snapped up to his face and traced his swollen lips gently with his fingertips. He blushed even darker.

Louis kissed his cheek, "Does she know? That we are dating? " he asks suddenly serious and this made Harry smile.

"Of course she does! She and Gemma had been gushing about us for ages" he laughs awkwardly as he blushed again.

Louis smiled up at him and took off his flower crown to put it on his own hair, "We're pretty gushable. I would do it too. Zayn and Liam had been teasing me, they even tease you too!" He laughed and Harry nodded smiling into Louis' neck.

The smaller boy squeezed his waist gently, "They even started to call us 'Larry Stylinson'".

Harry actually snorted to that and mumbled "We're practically the next Bradgelina".

"But cuter, right?" Asked Harry hopefully looking up at his boyfriend.

"Absolutely, we are twenty times more attractive" he said grinning.

Eventually they were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Harry fixed Louis slightly wrinkled clothes and smile to himself because he couldn't believe the had been dating for such a small amount of time and they were already domestic as hell. Harry thought it was because they were both comfortable with each other, they were at home.

They stood up and walked out of the living room and into the lobby holding each other's hand.

At the door Simon was already wrapped in a strong embrace that he reciprocated with equal enthusiasm. In front of the still aproned man was standing a suited bald lad that looked about his age and was just a few inches taller than him . He had tanned skin and high cheekbones, his hazel eyes were small and he had a warm gentle smile on his face.

When they detached from each other, they begun talking excitedly to the other as close as it was possible. Just when the bald man started babbling about all the complications he got trying to get to Simon's house, this last one turned his head to look at the awkwardly staring boys and smiled at them instructing them to get closer.

When the lovebirds stood in front of them with their hands joined, Adam stopped talking and looked at them. Louis frowned up at the man because he was not string at them, he was staring at him and Louis absolutely hated that. He knew that there was just a reason why peopled stared at him, they were judging.

"You're Jay's son, aren't you?" The man said with his raspy yet friendly voice.

And that was not what Louis was waiting for. Louis was ready to jump and fight, he had a sharp answer to anything this man could say to him. Anything but this. He just stared blankly at him and the man smile widely making his eyes look even smaller.

"You looked exactly the same as a baby. That flower crown kind of crashes your look, mate" Adam said happily.

"Oh!" Louis said processing what he just said before taking it off and holding it on his small hands as he looked up at Harry, "Is not mine"

And then Adam noticed Harry's presence, "I'm sorry, lad" he said offering him his hand to shake "was so exited to reunite with my old friend here I didn't see you. I'm Adam, by the way" he said shaking Harrys hand with a grin on his face.

"It's been ages since I met someone as tall as us" the man said and stepped closer to Harry.

In that moment Louis realized it was true and felt just a little bit smaller, but he liked Adam, he seemed nice so he didn't ming too much.

"Well" said Simon clapping his hands together "It's time for dinner".

The four of them walked to the kitchen chatting animatedly, apparently Adam was very interested in Harry and this made his boyfriend a bit jealous and protective but Harry just held his hand tightly so he wasn't complaining.

~~x~~

HELLO! I suck at updating on sundays lately but I hope everything's better when I'm back at school. That's why today's chapter is double long!

I HAVE MY BUNNY'S CAGE I JUST NEED THE BUNNY!

Please comment, vote and the whole thing!

X.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.2K 22
Sometimes it is words that need to be said in order to make someone understand what you are feeling, thinking. But Harry Styles has never been good...
197K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
1.4M 61.8K 23
"But we all know I can make anyone fall in love with me." "Anyone huh?" Louis nodded. "Well let's make this interesting with a bet. I bet you that I...
333K 12.4K 36
"W-w'en w'll 'oo be b'ck, 'azzie?" "That's none of your concerns." Angelman Syndrome!Louis Businessman!Harry (Like always.) [Highest Ran...