Venatrix- Brett Talbot Love S...

By queenrihbih

Brett looked at me with heartbroken eyes. "Bret-" "No, I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other. I th... More

Before I begin
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
The End
New Book
New Book

Chapter One

11.8K 224 333
By queenrihbih

"And Allison's name cracked the dead pool," Scott explained, waiting for my reaction.

"Continue?", I asked him not knowing what he was going with this. I already know that Lydia cracked it last night.

And that I was number one on it, worth only $50 million.

"Aren't you scared? You're the only human on it and you're worth more than anyone on it! You're on a supernatural hit list, worth more than every actual supernatural on it!", he whispered furiously to me.

"Scared? Nah. Angry? Hell yea. I want to speak the the author, the producer, the creator of this dead pool and tell their āss that I'm priceless, an antique, the nation's treasure, tryna label me like I'm worth only $50 million as if", I tried to joke around

To be honest I'm scared as hell but everyone's too sad, depressed to be put down by someone like me. If there's anything I've learnt from Allison is that when times are hard, there always has to be one person who has to be strong and keep the pack together.

You've experienced more loss then them

But as always I ignored that thought and tried to make people happy and laugh at the worst cases.

Scott just looked at me and sighed exasperatedly. The bell rang and I grabbed the rest of my books and closed my locker.

"I guess that's my que, Scott stop worrying so much", I ruffled his hair up and walked to my class.

____________

"This class is longer than Channing Tatum's-"

"Kendall! Quit interrupting, class is nearly over any way", the teacher hissed. I groaned obnoxiously and stretched my back as the teacher rolled her eyes.

"Okay class can anyone give me a synonym for anything?", my English teacher asked.

"School!", I yelled hyperactively.

"And what?", the teacher looked at me confusedly.

"Well there's lots, there's prison, hell, death, drinking bleach, getting run over by a bus connected to a truck, Eichen house, signing up for the military to fight my man kimmy Jon down at Korea, shoving a cactus up you're-"

"Okay Miss Argent I think that's enough. For someone who is the smartest in Beacon Hills High, you really act stupid to maintain your 'class clown' rep", the teacher grumbled.

"For a teacher who teaches English, you really get me", I fake gasped while putting my hand on my chest.

The bell rang and I got up to walk over to my locker but before I got out the teacher had called me.

"Tara really? Can't you just let me go to lunch?", I moaned annoyingly.

"Firstly it's Ms Riley, you lost the right to call me Tara ever since you started making this class your comedy show", she replied.

"Now you either tell me the truth on why you decided to become disruptive or you can say bye to lunch until the end of this year"

I huffed and walked over to pull a seat next to her table and sat down looking at her with 'you have got to be joking' eyes.

"And you have to be 100% honest. You used to be my closest student and I know when you lie", she continued.

"Ms look I really don-"

"No, right here and right now", she declared. This women. I sighed and begun to explain to her.

"Well, after Allison died I tried to make everyone close to her laugh so I guess it really stuck with me that even in class I joke around", I muttered defeatedly.

"Aw hun I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Yea you didn't know, now that you got what you wanted I'm leaving", I whispered and walked out of class tears forming in my eyes.

I can't cry, I can't cry not now in front of these people

A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty class. It was Scott and Stiles. They both embraced me as I begun to break into hysterical tears.

"Who do you want? Lydia? Kira?", Scott asked sadly.

"I want Allison and Aiden"

__________

As I was putting my books in I saw Liam walk pass me furiously with a frantic Mason behind him. "Sugar honey ice tea", I muttered and ran after him.

"Brett", I heard Liam from afar.

There was a crowd around what I assumed is the team we were playing a scrimmage against tonight, with a very tall hot dude and an angry Liam in the centre.

"Move you bunch of hormonal teens", I grumbled pushing passed people.

"Only for you"

"Get run over a bus Greenberg", I replied harshly.

As a made it to the front, the guy I assumed was Brett, begun to laugh when Liam put his arm out and my eyes widened when I saw blood coming out. I quickly rushed to where they were standing and pushed Liam behind me.

"Hey Prep boy", I smiled sarcastically at him. "You think you can walk into my school and mess with my little brother?", I pointed at myself to emphasise my point.

"Hmmm and who might you be sexy?", he every so hotly asked.

"Your worst nightmare baby", I replied sexily. He smirked but that was short lived as I pushed him against the bus roughly.

"What the-"

"You know the difference between us Beacon Hill fellas and you snobby prep boys is that when someone fails or does something wrong we don't have to think twice about helping them, even when they have problems and can't protect themselves. People here make mistakes for something they can't control! We protect people who can't protect themselves, not destroy them", I gritted my teeth then grabbed him by the collar.

"Or bully them to the point where they have to move schools just because they have some sort of disorder", our faces were so close that I could smell his minty breath.

Yes I confess, this guy is hella cute and has gorgeous eyes but I wasn't going to let him diss my boy in front of this crowd.

All the sudden I saw the necklace that Aiden gave me glow. I realised after the night he died, when Scott was comforting me, my necklace begun to glow. We asked Deaton and he said that my necklace was able to detect supernatural creatures by glowing, a way Aiden could protect me without actually being here.

I chuckled then smiled evilly and as I put my lips close to his ear,  his breath hitched. I mentally cheered my ego.

"If you think you could hide your scent from people like Scott and Liam think again wolf boy I don't have to be supernatural to know you're a wolf", I smirked at him.

"How did you know?", he asked sounding shocked.

"I may be a human, but I was put in a dead pool for supernatural for $50 million, number one. More than a true alpha. Crazy huh? Just a mere human with nothing but knives shoved in her boots yet no assassin has laid their fingers on me. Or does that  now give you the impression not to mess with me?", I smirked as Scott and Stiles pulled Liam back and me following, or strutting, back.

"Dude she's so hot", one of Brett's teammate commented.

"I know dude, I f*cking know", Brett replied breathless. I smiled to myself as I was walking to the boys locker room.

"Okay, you calm yet?", Scott asked his now very soaked beta.

"Okay! Okay!", Liam gasped out.

"That car you smashed. I thought you said that was your teacher's", I questioned him, my eyebrows furrowed.

"He was also my Coach.He benched me for the entire season", he replied.

"What did you do?", Scott asked.

"I got a couple of red cards", Liam muttered. I raised my eyebrows up at him, knowing he was lying.

"Just a couple? You gotta be honest with us. This pack runs on loyalty and honesty. What else happened?", I asked him gently.

"Nothing. I got kicked out of school.
They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation", He put his head down, water dripping from the tip of his hair. I smiled sadly at him.

"What did they call it?", Scott asked, genuinely concerned.

"Intermittent Explosive Disorder," Liam mumbled.

"That's great. You literally gave powers to a walking time bomb", Stiles replied sarcastically.

"Did they give you anything for it?", I asked Liam, ignoring Stiles.

"Risperdal. It's an antipsychotic."

"Oh, this just gets better," Stiles said to himself

"But I don't take it", Liam responded quickly.

"Obviousl-"

"Stiles can you shut you're mouth for one second!", I yelled at him.

"I can't play lacrosse on it. It makes me too tired", Liam tried to reason.

"I think you should bail out of the game.Tell Coach your leg is still hurting", Scott looked at him sadly.

"No, no! I can do this.Especially if you and Kendall are there." I smiled at him and got down to hug him, as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"But Li Li it's not just about the game.
We think whoever killed Demarco might be on our team", I replied with my chin on his head and my hand caressing his hair.

"Who's Demarco?", he asked me.

"The one who brought the beer to the party. The guy who was beheaded. Remember? We think the person who ordered the keg killed Demarco", I told Liam.

Liam's eyes begun to widen in as if realising something important. "Liam? What, you know something?", questioned Scott.

"I don't know who ordered the keg.
But I know who paid for it."

A/N- if there's any misspelling, please tell me, I wrote this at night :))

Comment feedback here please, it's my first book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
39K 681 12
"Something beautiful amongst the chaos." Skyler McCree. The easy going girl of West Ham that everyone seemed to know. However in a small town like th...
178K 4.2K 30
Six months. That's how long Aspen has been at peace. It's how long she's been dating sweet, Beta Liam Dunbar. It's how long Scott and his pack have b...
102K 1.6K 5
Where a couple manage to love with eachother for 5 years but suddenly something goes terribly wrong especially for the boy (Mike) ...