Disguise Inlove With You Pare...

By kyleellorin

NOTE: This story is written in filipino. Masipag akong magupdate kaya there's no reason para mabitin. If you... More

Author's note
Cast
Disguise inlove with you pare
I. Not my typical lame day
II. Cute love story
III. Letters and green tea latte
IV. Mr. Smith
V. Blue Smith
VI. Shit just got real
VII. Fraternities and other necessities
VIII. Shoot
IX. Try-outs and Layouts
X. The story behind the snow globe
XI. A day in the carnival
XII. The feeling's mutual
XIII. Friends with a frog
XIV. Just my luck
XV. My first kiss
XVI. This is so not happening
XVII. Closer
XVIII. Clark
XIX. Stuck with this beautiful jerk
XX. Crazy for you
XXI. Puzzle
XXII. Feelings
XXIII. Greentea and strawberry syrup
XXIV. Playing spy
XXV. You snore like a pig in a barn
XXVI. Tattooed on my mind
XXVII. Confessions and Misconceptions
XXVIII. You give me the whole damn zoo
XXIX. A recipe for disaster
XXX. A recipe for disaster part 2
XXXI. Rainbow after the rain
XXXII. Don't you
FILIPINO CAST!!
XXXIII. You light up my whole world
XXXIV. Late night visit
XXXV. First date
XXXVII. Beach bum part 2
XXXVIII. Sparks Fly
XXXIX. Home
XL. Outdoor Project
XLI. Celebration
XLII. Birthday Dinner
XLIII. Letting go
♂ Epilogue ♀
SEQUEL!!
The Last Pure Soul

XXXVI. Beach bum

2.3K 85 9
By kyleellorin

It's something magical
It's in the air, it's in my blood, it's rushin on
Don't need no reason, don't need control
I fly so high, no ceiling when I'm in my zone

"Wow." I breathed in amusement the moment we set foot sa resort na tutuluyan namin.

Not long enough from the stretch of white sand stood an enormous white villa.

"I'm getting the biggest room!!" Sigaw ni Tyler with a wide grin on his lips sabay takbo na parang bata sa loob ng Villa.

We all just chuckled to see both the twins and Tyler race their way to the Villa.

"Ang ganda! How did you find this place Alex?" Tanong ni Reggie with her eyes shining in amusement

"They invited me here for their opening and since I really enjoyed my stay here. Naisip ko na this place is the perfect place to stay bago magsimulang muli ang klase." Alex said in a casual tone

Reggie nodded. "Oh right, I forgot that you're a Craid you have tons of connections."

Alex shrugged before he held my hands at saka nagtungo papunta sa Villa.

Eto na kasi ang huling linggo ng sem break kaya naisipan naming magkakaibigan na mag out of town upang sulitin ang natitirang araw bago magpasukan. I applied for a scholarship sa maliit na paaralan na malapit samin, hinihintay ko nalang yung confirmation letter na galing sakanila. Kahit na maayos na kasi ang lahat di ko padin mababago na lalaki yung records ko sa Stander University at isa pa hindi padin bukas ang scholarship program nila for female scholars.

"This is the smallest room?!" Namamanghang tanong ko kay Alex when he showed me my room. Di amakapaniwalang eto ang pinaka maliit na silid sa Villa. I mean come on, this room is twice the size of our dorm room in Stander University. It has a queen size bed in the center, a 50 inches led tv, a small yet cute brown fringe sofa that can fit three people, two closets and a bathroom with it's very own tub. I jumped excitedly as I examine the whole room, the room is painted in white and the linens, furniture and other decorations screams bohemian.

"This room is so beautiful!!" I squeled in delight as I crashed my back into the soft matress of the queen sized bed.

Naramdaman ko naman ang paglalim ng matress sa tabi ko nang humiga si Alex sa aking gilid.

"Oh, just wait until you see Tyler's room. I'll bet you'll beg him to trade rooms." He said chuckling.

"Noppppe. I'm very much contended in my room thankyou."

"You're always contended with everything you have." He said, smiling

I smiled at him. "Offcourse. Who wouldnt be contended? I have the best boyfriend in the world." I winked at him at saka niya ginulo ang aking buhok

"At ikaw naman ang pinaka best pa sa best na girlfriend in the whole wide world!!" He said loudly before he pulled me into a kiss

"Uh? Guys?" We were interrupted by a familliar female voice

"Chloe. What's up?" Alex said running his fingers through his hair, fixing it.

Chloe rolled her eyes before she giggled. "You guys can continue whatever you're doing later. For now, change into your swimwears cause were heading to the beach."

Hearing this, Alex went to his room which is three doors behind mine to change into his swim wear. Mabilis ko din namang isinalansan ang aking mga gamit sa closet at nagpalit ng aking puting two piece bikini which I got as a gift last year. At dahil nahihiya akong lumabas ng nakabikini lang, nagpatong ako ng puting oversized t-shirt which I usually wear na pangtulog at high waist denim short. Sinuot ko na ang aking flipflops and was about to head out of my room when I heard a knock on the door.

I pulled the door open and was surprised to see Natalie still on her jeans and sweat shirt.

"Mag swiswimming ka ng nakaganyan?" I asked her as I scanned her clothes.

Shee sighed deeply at pumasok sa kwarto ko.

"I dont think I have the confidence to wear these." She told me as soon as I shut the door close at ipinakita sakin yung halter bikini na hawak niya.

"Ano ka ba Nat, that would look perfect on you! Now go, change." Sabi ko sakanya sabay hila sakanya patungo sa banyo

"I'll lend you a t-shirt para di ka mailang bumaba mamaya." I told her bago siya tuluyang nakapasok ng banyo.

Nang makapag ayos na si Natalie bumaba na kami sa living room ng Villa since doon naghihintay ang iba naming mga kasama.

"What took you so long?" Reggie asked me nang makarating kami ng living room. She's wearing a striped one piece swim wear that she tucked under a black high waist shorts. While Arch who is standing beside her looks incredibly conservative wearing a black rush guard and blue beach shorts. The other guys however was a little bit less conservative, they showed off their perfectly toned chest and abs as they apply sunscreens on their bodies. Geez. What a sight.

"Cant figure out what to wear." I told her before I scanned the area to look for Alex.

"He went to the kitchen to grab some drinks." Sabi ni Tyler nang mapansin niya ang aking paghahanap.

I nodded.

"You ready for the beach? I can teach you how to surf." Tyler offered Natalie who's still besides me. Natalie blushed a little as she nodded shyly. Tyler was the one who invited Natalie sa outing, I was a little worried about her nung una dahil kasama si Arch at Reggie sa outing but based on what Im seeing right now she's coping with the situation really well.

"Beer for everyone!!" Alex exclaimed, popping out from the kitchen carrying a box of canned beers in his arms. I was surprised that he didnt flaunt his abs like the rest of his friends instead he looked dashing in his blue floral polo that fits his body perfectly and a brown shorts for his lower body.

"Oh how I wish I can drink one of those already!" Nate said habang pababa ng hagdanan with Chloe by his side. Di pa kasi siya pwedeng uminom since he's still taking medications.

My jaw dropped a little when I saw Chloe, she looked extremely stunning wearing her two piece knitted bikini in baby pink. She looks so perfect that even I would look like a sack of potato next to her.

"Alright. Were complete! Let's head to the beaaaach!" Tyler ecstatically said, running towards the beach like a five years old kid pulling Natalie with him.

I saw Lyroi rolled his eyes before he went outside with the other boys.

A smile formed in my lips seeing my friends so happy, I wonder kung kamusta na si Thomas? Im sure this trip would be so much fun if he's with us.

Naramdaman ko namang may umakbay sa akin. "Ang lalim ng iniisip ng mahal ko ah. Are you okay?" Alex asked sounding a bit concerned

I smiled at him. "Offcourse I am. Race you to the beach?" I dared Alex and before he can even answer I run palabas, patungo sa beach.

-

"Did you seriously go here to sleep under the sun?" Reggie asked sarcastically, looking down on me habang nakahiga ako sa puting buhangin.

Di ko siya pinansin at nagpatuloy padin sa pag higa. I heard her groaned bago niya hinila yung kamay ko.

"Wha- what are you doing?!" Tanong ko

"Pulling you into the water. Come on you spent a whole twenty minutes na nakahiga lang sa sand. You're no fun. Let's try surfing come on!" Pag pilit ni Reggie.

"Hey! You're ruining our moment!" Alex grumpily told Reggie. Nagsusunbathing kasi kami ni Alex.

Reggie rold her eyes. "Oh shh Alex wag mo kong hintayin na hilahin din kita papunta sa tubig. Come on Liv."

I sighed and got up since she wont stop tugging my arms. "Fine. Fine."

Hinubad ko yung shorts ko and t-shirt leaving my body with the white bikini Im wearing.

"Tara love? Samahan natin si Reg mag surf?" I asked Alex as I placed my clothes sa pwesto kung saan ako nakahiga kanina.

I saw Alex gulped as he stared at me completely stunned for a moment.

"Love!" I snapped at Alex

"Oh. Yea. Uh. What?" Alex said completely unaware of what I said earlier.

A smile formed in my lips when I saw his cheeks turned red.

Once again Reggie rolled her eyes before she laughed. "Come on lovebirds!! Lets go."

I found myself above the surfing board 30 minutes later, enjoying myself as I try to maintain my balance on the surfing board.

A small wave approached us and I unbelievably surfed above it.

"I did it!!" I squeled causing me to loose my balance.

Alex, Arch and Reggie laughed their lungs out habang pinanuod akong madulas sa surfing board.

I coughed and spit ocean water na nainom ko kasabay ng aking pagbagsak sa tubig.

"Are you okay love?" Tanong ni Alex habang patuloy pading tumatawa. Seriously?

I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him away ngunit muli naman siyang lumapit sakin.

He tucked the wet strands of my hair behind my ears.

"Im sorry. I just cant help it. You look so adorable earlier." He explained himself

"You make it sound like Im a cute puppy." Sabi ko and then I pouted.

He shooked his head. "A puppy? No."

"That is an understatement. Probably a hamster." He chuckled nang matapos niyang sabihin yun kaya hinampas ko siya ng tubig

"Ah ganun ah. Hamster ah." Sabi ko giggling, habang patuloy padin ang pagsplash sakanya ng tubig dagat.

"Oh you did not just splashed me with water." Alex said, glaring at me

"Oh yes I did Mr. Craid. What are you going to do about it? Huh?" I teased him and then splashed water at him again

"I demand you to stop Ms. Smith or else I will have no choice but to punish you." He said, still glaring at me. Mocking the tone of my voice.

"And what would that punishment be?" I give him back the glare he's been giving me as I continued to splash water at him.

He swimmed closer to me, leaving just a few inches of space between us.

"I will punish you with my lips." Sabi niya looking hungrily at my lips.

I felt my cheeks heat up. What kind of punishment is that? It's more like a reward for me.

I closed my eyes when I felt him close the gap between us and leaned closer to me. I felt his heavy breathing as his lips moved closer to mine but to my disappointment, Alex pulled away before he even started kissing me.

Kumunot ang aking noo when I opened my eyes. "What are you doing? Why didnt you do it?" Pagrereklamo ko

He smirked. "Im punishing you with my lips."

I groaned and he let out a hearty chuckle. "Youre such a tease Alex."

-

AN: Here you go guys!! I'm so sorry I had to re publish this chapter. The mobile app of wattpad sucks, it keeps going back to the part of this chapter which I deleted already. So ayun. I hope you'll enjoy reading this update as much as I enjoyed writing it. It's a really short update but I will publish a part two of this chapter within this week so stay tuned. And oh! I finally found the perfect person to play Natalie Davis. Picture above is the gorgeous Youtuber/model Jessica Clements as Natalie Davis.

Thankyou so much for voting guys!! This book has reached 150 votes. Yasss!! For those who havent voted yet please please vote. Happy New Year guys!! 🌌🌌

Song of the chapter: Can't stop the feeling by Justin Timberlake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 72.2K 53
About the arranged marriage to a billionaire's "son".
704K 32K 119
It all started when she needs to go back in the Philippines and has to disguise as a school scholar/nerd. Things needed to be hidden even her persona...
27.7M 431K 56
As if life wasn't hard enough being bullied and treated like garbage all the time; my loathsome, insufferable seat mate just had to come with his "se...