World's Worst Boyfriend |z.h...

By xxNikita1dxoxo

"In order to gain something, you have to lose something." or the one where Niall somehow gets blackmailed in... More

World's Worst Boyfriend
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
BROMANCE AWARDS : SEASON 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Narry
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 27

4.8K 217 144
By xxNikita1dxoxo

"Are you alright?" Zayn asked, stopping the bike right in front of Niall's house. He stared at the small building, contemplating whether he should accompany the blonde to his doorstep or leave him be. As tempting as the latter option seemed, Zayn just couldn't bring himself to leave the blonde alone. Not in the state that he was in. 

"I'll be fine once I eat and get some rest." Niall huffed, sighing slightly before turning around on his heels so that he was facing the duplex building. A part of him wanted to ask Zayn inside but with the way his mother had behaved this morning, it only seemed smart to walk inside alone, not stirring up any trouble. Keeping away from a certain Pakistani was the only way he knew how to avoid trouble. Before Zayn came into his life, blackmailing his way inside it, Niall had been quite a normal everyday child. He lied to his parents about minor things that every other kid made stories and lies about. But now, he was questioning his sexuality. It wasn't really that difficult. He was certain that if he wasn't gay, he was at least bisexual. The way his body reacted to Zayn was proof enough that he was attracted towards males. 

"If you say so." Zayn muttered, watching the blonde ring the doorbell and wait for it to be answered. In that time, he quickly parked his bike on the other side of the house, so it wouldn't be visible to Maura or any other members of the Horan family from the doorway. He sighed loudly, getting up from it and staring wide eyed and the wall and the tree bending towards the big window which provides a small difficulty but still leads towards Niall's room. He huffed, shaking his head before crooning his head to watch Niall enter the house and the door close behind him before jogging his way towards the wall on the other side. 

"The fucking things you do for love." The Pakistani grunted, hoisting himself up the wall after checking the surroundings to make sure that nobody in the neighborhood was watching him. He quickly climbed up the tree, bending his body over to knock on the shut window. After consistent knocking, the window finally opened, revealing a wide eyed blonde with his cheeks flushed and a neat lilac sweater covering his short frame. 

"What the fuck?" Niall screeched, slapping his mouth shut just as quickly before standing away from the window to allow Zayn to enter. He couldn't keep the smile from his lips as the raven haired man tumbled inside his bedroom, the tree branch shaking once he let it go.  It was a risky way to enter his room but as long as Zayn was unharmed and all his bones were intact, Niall couldn't give a shit about how risky the passage was. "I thought you were going to leave." 

"Yeah well, I'll leave once I'm assured that you're going to sleep and not overwork yourself." The Pakistani huffed,  getting rid of his jacket and the t-shirt he was wearing underneath it. He closed the window,  taking Niall's hands in his own and leading the blonde towards the bed. Zayn quickly sat on the edge of the mattress, situating Niall's body in such a way so that the blonde as standing, staring furiously at the ground while standing between Zayn's legs. 

Slowly, Zayn hooked his fingers on the blonde's sweater, lifting it over his head before tossing it to the side. He took the time to admire Niall's pale chest, carefully tracing a finger down the sensitive skin, lightly rubbing smooth circles on the blonde's nipples before hooking his fingers on the blonde's jeans. In one swift movement, he got rid of the denim and before he could reach for the boxers, Niall pushed him back on the bed. 

"Not so soon." The blonde whispered. 

"Hardly soon. I've been waiting for this way ever since I laid eyes on you." Zayn chuckled, tangling his fingers in the blonde's hair as Niall placed his hands on either side of the Pakistani's face, leaning down so their lips were touching each other's. He leaned forward, allowing his lips to touch Zayn's soft ones . Slowly, he placed the palm of his hand on Zayn's cheeks, feeling the rough masculine stubble that made him groan in pleasure for some reason. 

"I love you," the Irishman whispered, allowing Zayn to flip them so his back was pressed against the soft duvet and the tanned man was hovering on top of him, their lips pressed together in a tender and passionate kiss. 

"You're so fucking beautiful," Zayn grunted, unbuckling his own jeans and quickly, he took it off, throwing the material on the floor before grinding on Niall's semi hard dick. The pleasure coursing through his veins and the feeling of adrenaline, along with the overwhelming feeling of love and lust, clouded Zayn's senses, his thoughts filling with images of fucking  Niall hard in as many positions as they could before the blonde would be begging him to stop. He couldn't help it as he got rid of both their boxers, grabbing Niall's hard length and pumping it. With hooded eyes, he watched the blonde's face contort in pleasure, eyes closed and lips parted as he tried to gasp out short puffs of air, his face flushed a bright red as Zayn kept on flicking his wrists in a proper rhythm, trying not too go too hard and not to be too slow. He wanted this to be memorable experience for both of them, especially for the virginal lad lying down in front of him. 

"I love you so fucking much." Zayn huffed, rubbing his thumb against the blonde's head and that was the final unraveling for the Irishman. With a small gasp, he released his juices all over Zayn's hands and some on his chest. 

"K-kiss me," Niall whispered, tangling his fingers on the back of Zayn's neck and brought the raven haired man forward so their lips were touching. He moved his lips along with the Pakistani's, wrapping his arms around the older man's neck. Once the much needed oxygen was required, Niall parted away from Zayn's tempting kisses, smiling shyly before turning around on his stomach so his ass was up in the air. He could feel another blush filling his senses and he cursed his pale skin color for getting embarrassed so damn easily. 

"You sure?" Zayn asked, eyeing the bubble butt and quickly leaning down from the bed to reach for his scattered jeans. He searched for his wallet, taking out the spare condom that he kept in their for emergencies like this. There was no lube around and he was sure that Niall wouldn't even have such things around. He might be a rebel when it came to smoking and drinking, and even late night parties but the boy was still was virgin and Zayn couldn't believe that he was being given an opportunity to change that. 

"I-I am right now but if you don't hurry up, I might change my mind." Niall scoffed, smiling a bit when Zayn chuckled, shuffling a little so he was right behind him. The blonde frowned when Zayn presented two fingers in front of his mouth, wiggling them in an odd manner that made his frown deepen. "What?" 

"Lick them up nicely. I'm not gonna fuck you without stretching you." Zayn ran his fingers down the milky white skin, tracing it down the blonde's spine and over to his cute little ass. He groped the flesh, fondling it and parting them while Niall obediently slicked his fingers with his saliva. Without a warning, Zayn slammed his hand down on the right ass cheek, watching it jiggle a bit in fascination as Niall stopped in his movements. 

"W-what was that for?" 

"It was hard to resist." Zayn replied curtly, spanking the other cheek before taking his fingers away from Niall's soft mouth and circling them around the blonde's tight entrance. Without any warning, he pushed a finger inside, trying hard to ignore the way Niall hissed in what he assumed to be pain and discomfort. He hadn't ever bottomed but he could only imagine how Niall must be feeling, having something intruding his entrance like that. Slowly, he started moving his fingers inside and out, entering another finger in once Niall's face had eased out and soft whimpers and moans were leaving his mouth. 

"Uh-ah, Zayn enough please." The blonde hissed, moaning loudly when Zayn curled his fingers inside him, brushing softly against that bundle of nerves which made a loud moan escape his lips. "Please Z-Zayn." 

"This is going to hurt a lot but I swear I'll try to make it worth it." Zayn whispered softly, wiping his fingers against the sheets before wrapping the condom on his throbbing length. He quickly lathered it with as much spit as he could, before lining himself against the blonde's entrance and with absolutely no warning, he slammed inside Niall's tight virgin ass, groaning at the warmth that surrounded his dick. 

"Move." Niall whimpered, the pain filling his senses and as much as he wanted Zayn to pull out, he was certain that the pain would be worth the pleasure that was going to come. He closed his eyes, feeling Zayn pull back before pushing in once again, harder than ever making Niall's senses cloud with the overwhelming pain. He clutched the tanned man's back, fingers digging into his flesh, scarring it as Zayn continued to move, thrusting hard inside him. 

"I-I-holy f-fuck-" The blonde hissed, blue eyes staring deeply at the hazel ones as his hips continued to match with the powerful thrusts. Soon, he could feel his body wearing down and a familiar heat coiling inside him, making him see stars in broad daylight as Zayn continued to hit against that bundle of nerves,  making the pleasure heighten to an incredible extent. "I-I'm c-close." 

"Me too babe." The Pakistani huffed,  thrusting rapidly. He leaned down, catching Niall's lips in a soft kiss before releasing his juice inside the condom while Niall did the same all over his chest. The sight of the flushed blonde, his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead and his chest glistening with his juices made Zayn want to do nothing more than stay with him forever, hold him in his arms and protect him against the world but one look outside the window and he was assured that their sweet illusion would have to end soon. He would go back to his life and Niall would go back to his own until he sorted everything out. He didn't want to hurt the blonde more than what he already had, not when he was certain that he was in love with the beautiful Irishman. 

"Sleep, kitten." Zayn mumbled, pulling out and tying the condom into a knot before tossing it in the trashcan. He got dressed quickly, watching Niall struggling to keep his eyes open and leaned down so that he could feel the smell of sex and sweat. He pressed a quick kiss against the blonde's forehead before opening the window and bracing himself for the leap towards the branch. 

...

There was this feeling of dread and regret, clawing at the back of Zayn's mind as he stepped foot inside his house. He might have grown up and lived in the place but it was still cold and dull to him. That sense of family and love, that warmth of home was missing from the place despite all the memories it held. The big mansion was the place where Zayn had first brought his girlfriend home, it was the place where he fought a countless number of times with his parents, it was the place where Louis and him shared their deepest thoughts and secrets, forgetting for a while that they were brothers. It held countless memories but it still lacked that warmth which Zayn always found prevalent in Niall's house. 

Ever since he was a little kid, Zayn had been taught to take care of his own self. Yaser was always busy and Trisha was too caught up in keeping herself busy with charities and future plans that she always forgot to take care of her sons, Zayn and Louis had pretty much grown up on their own. All his needs were looked after for by nannies and all of his demands were met by a single cheque provided by his father or the countless shopping trips he went with his mother, the only time they would spend together in peace and harmony. 

"You're finally back."  A soothing female voice brought him away from his line of thought. He quickly glanced at the tall female, sitting on the couch, with arms folded across her chest and a deep frown settled on her soft features. Beside her, the wretched woman that he loathed with all his being was standing, her black hair tied in a ponytail and her ripped jeans accentuating her hips, the crop top she was wearing, showed her flat stomach and the red leather jacket added to the pointed bad girl look she was aiming for. 

"What is she doing here?" Zayn asked, a rude note filling his tone as he eyes Kehlani with distaste. He didn't exactly know why he hated the female so much but he just didn't like the sight of her. Not since she had threatened Niall and ruined everything for him. 

"That's not a very nice way to talk to your wife,  Zayn." Trisha shook her head, patting Kehlani on the shoulder before approaching the defiant Pakistani. "Your father is waiting for you in his study and you better behave yourself unless you want to be disowned." 

"Are you threatening me, mother?" Zayn raised an eyebrow, glancing disgustingly at the female who was watching his interaction with Trisha with a smirk on her face. Had his mother not been there in the room, Zayn wouldn't have minded strangling Kehlani but alas, she was still alive and free. 

"I'm not threatening you. I'm warning you. Now, off you go and I hope your father will instill some common sense into you." Trisha whispered lightly, turning her attention back towards the young girl who had been waiting for the spotlight to shine over her head. Zayn just watched the two women interact before turning around to walk up the steps, towards his father study. He had a fair idea about what lesson was going to be delivered inside the room and honestly, Zayn didn't even have the strength to fight anymore. All that sex and regret was clouding his rational thinking. He wanted to do nothing more than go back to the blonde, climb into his bed and just escape into their own world for a while, until everything was better. But instead, here he was, outside his father's study, waiting to be called inside and sit through the excruciating lecture about discipline and honor of the Maliks. 

"Come in." Yaser's loud, authoritative voice called out in response to Zayn's knocks. The Pakistani straightened himself a bit, not wanting to reveal exactly where he had been and what he had been doing before arriving back home. He could still feel the warmth of Niall and could still imagine the way the blonde had moaned his name out in ecstasy. Shaking his head, Zayn cleared his mind from the dirty thoughts and opened the door, walking inside the room which reeked of expensive cologne that his dad wore and the familiar cigarette stench. "Sit down Zayn." The older of the two responded curtly, motioning towards the empty chair. 

The room was spacious and filled with racks of books, ranging from literature to spiritual guides. Zayn often wondered whether his father had ever even read a single book  on the shelves.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" The teenager asked, biting his lips to prevent himself from screaming at the way Yaser was just staring him down, as if he was a petty human being, not even worthy of being in the same room as him. He knew well enough that his father preferred the obedient and cunning Louis over the rebellious and destructive Zayn but that was not reason enough for him to completely abandon Zayn altogether. 

"Your mother and I have fixed up a date for your marriage with the Parrish's daughter. Trisha has even discussed everything out with the girl and her family, they've agreed upon the venue and even the hall for the reception has been fixed. You have at least two weeks to prepare yourself and practice everything over with the priest and Kehlani." Yaser paused, staring coldly down at Zayn, as if waiting for the boy to retort and fight back. He waited for a solid minute for Zayn to make a comeback but when the raven haired lad kept shut, Yaser took that as a sign to continue. "You'll be meeting up with her parents during this weekend and you'll be taking them out to dinner or wherever the heck they want to go. They requested to have some time with you, so that they can know that their daughter is going into safe hands. I trust you to be on your best behavior and not embarrass me any further. Once you're married and settled down, we can discuss the matter of distribution of the property and the enterprise." 

"And you think it's okay to marry your son off to some b-girl he doesn't even love?" 

"Marriage is not always about love. You can sort your differences out once you're married and discuss everything over during your honeymoon." Yaser smiled tightly, passing the sample invitation card over to Zayn. "This is the one your mother chose. If you want to make any changes, I suggest you discuss it over with her." 

Zayn took the silver card in his hand, his eyes taking in the black bold letters speaking of his holy matrimony with Kehlani  Ashley Parrish along with the venue of the celebration and the date of the event. He scoffed at the cheesy lines written on the side, blaming his mother along with that evil witch for coming up with such nonsense. 

"There's one change I would like to make," Yaser raised an eyebrow, leaning against the table to stare at the card while Zayn pointed at the words written in cursive. "The name of the bride is wrong. It should be changed from Kehlani Ashley Parrish to Niall James Horan." 

"You don't know what you're talking about.  You're too young to understand what's good for you." Yaser shook his head, the smug smile on his face turning into a cold frown. "If you don't marry her, then the merger of our company with theirs will not take place and that would be a huge loss for the Malik empire. You'll be a fool to turn her down for a pesky blonde who you take just taken an interest in. Do you even understand that he's a boy? Do you realize the kind of uproar you're going to cause by deciding to be with him? I'm sure you wouldn't want that much trouble on your plate as well." 

"What I want is for my parents to not sell me off just because they want to become richer. I have my own life and I hope you realize that." Zayn gritted his teeth together. "I want to be with Niall. Marrying me off to Kehlani will only make me resent you and even her, more than what I already do. Is that what you really want, father?" 

"While you're under my roof, eating the meals the cook I pay for prepare, and earning education by  the hard earned money I make, you're going to do whatever I tell you to do. If I want you to marry the Parrish's daughter, you're damn well going to marry her without any arguments." Yaser hissed, getting up from the comfortable leather chair to walk to the other side of the room. He opened the door, waiting for Zayn to get up and get out. 

"I'm eighteen, old enough to make decisions for myself." Zayn hissed back, a headache approaching him, making him see red at the irrational and selfish manner his parents behaved in. A week back, he would have done everything to get his hands on the share of Malik empire but now, he just wanted to be with Niall. Even if that meant risking everything he had ever dreamed of accomplishing. 

"I'm still your parent and you're still living in my house. Unless you decide to leave and fend for yourself, you're going to fucking behave however the hell I want you to. You've got two weeks to straighten your act out. If you create any drama during the marriage ceremony, I will write you name off the will and then you can bid goodbye to your share in the companies. Your lavish life exists because I pay for it so choose wisely Zayn. Don't be a sucker for love. You're too young to even think about such things." Yaser replied calmly, watching Zayn shake his head silently before getting up from his seat and walking outside the door, his head held high but a deep frown covering his features. He looked like a replica of his dad, the younger version of Yaser but the only difference between them was their way of thinking. 

"I'm old enough to know what I want, father." Zayn mumbled, more to himself than to his father as he stared at the silver piece of paper in his hand. It was glowing a little with the sparkle on it, the white net like thing covered almost half of the card in the shape of a triangle. He ran a hand through the letters reading out his name and then Kehlani's. A part of him wanted to turn away, run from this house, from his parents who just wouldn't listen but where would he go ? He was too inexperienced to get a proper job and too immature to be living alone with no one to take care of him. Plus, he couldn't just leave Niall be and certainly,  Niall's parents weren't going to like him too much if they got to know that he was a run away kid. So with a heavy heart, Zayn crumpled the invitation card in his hand before tossing it away. 

"Fuck." The Pakistani cursed, the regret and dread increasing as he realized that he might just have to marry the woman he hated with his entire being. 

AN/ This is like freakishly long.  I just want to finish this story so i can focus on other works of mine. i have till 15 th of January to finish this and even Rivals. I'm gonna try to wrap these two stories up. 

Anyways, 

thoughts on the chapter?

What do you think about the smut? 

I've lost touch with writing so I'm sorry if it wasn't up to the mark. :(

What do you think about Yaser?

Thoughts on what Zayn should do now?

Do you think he should marry Kehlani or should he give everything up for Niall?

How is Niall going to react when he gets to know about Zayn's marriage?

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 90+ VOTES AND COMMENTS! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 3.4K 17
A story that I wrote together with my readers based on their suggestions what should happen next. Harry and Louis met on a summer vacation and fell...
152K 7.3K 24
Maybe falling in love with his boyfriend's bodyguard was the best mistake of Niall's life. #215 in FanFiction
63.1K 2.8K 37
❝Zayn Malik is a popular, good looking twenty year old living in an apartment with his best friend Harry Styles. After a long, rainy night working at...
Black Bird By Ash

Fanfiction

544K 17.4K 41
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry bullies Louis... but that doesn't stop Louis from falling for him. Rated R: language, mild drinking...