Cheater Bill Cipher X Reader

By Emilypizarro100

I have created a Cheater Bill x reader. And I know Bill is gonna kill me. YOLO More

It's funny how dumb you are
I want you by my side

Happy excuse to shame Christmas Years!

1K 10 23
By Emilypizarro100

(Tittle:Happy excuse to shame Christmas year!)
Ay yo wassup my illuminates!Its your host,Ms.Next step to be executed by fangirls!I just wanted to say Happy new years(Is it really Happy?)And merry late Christmas!(What the flying Doritos dipping sauce Emily?)Hope you guys are safe and not burning smoking Dorito pot with firecracks!
Bill:Hey pothead,aren't you forgetting someone?
Me:First,I don't even smoke pot?Second,your a something,not a someone.
Bill:Well screw you to.
Me:*Looks at him up and down*No thanks Rejected Simpson character.
Bill:*Gives you guys a pinch on your cheeks(Both cheeks if you know what I meam ;3)and Christmas lights*
Bill/I:Merry new years!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.9K 25
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
790K 36.5K 88
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
75.5K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
351K 8.1K 68
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...