PURITY

By lottotyler

[+JOSHLER] ❝Before you, I hated life. I hated my parents, my school, my teachers... then you came around with... More

- -
- playlist -
- prøløgue -
- øne -
- twø -
- three -
- føur -
- five -
- six -
- seven -
- eight -
- nine -
- ten -
- eleven -
- twelve -
- thirteen -
- føurteen -
- fifteen -
- sixteen -
- seventeen -
- eighteen -
- nineteen -
- twenty -
- twenty øne -
- twenty twø -
- twenty three -
- twenty føur -
- twenty six -
- twenty seven -
- twenty eight -
- twenty nine -
- thirty -
- thirty øne -
- thirty twø -
- thirty three -
- thirty føur -
- thirty five -
- thirty six -
- thirty seven -
- thirty eight -
- thirty nine -
- førty -

- twenty five -

4.3K 314 389
By lottotyler

.:: chapter five - unprecedented ::.

🌻🌾🌻

"So how's your princess?" Frank asked as he flicked the bud of his cigarette away from his lips. His left arm around Gerard as they sat down on the pavement of the old abandoned warehouse.

"He's great." Josh smiled, setting his backpack down onto the floor and making his way over to his group of friends who are all sitting around a small fire.

"Damn... boy has you all soft." Ryan laughed, leaning into Brendon's side as he watched the smile ease its way onto Joshua's face.

The pink haired boy just shrugged and nodded. "I'd do anything for my boy, and I'm not afraid to say that." He spoke, his eyes now fixated on his phone in his hands. A picture of him and Tyler kissing as his lock screen.

The brunet had been messing with his phone, saying how his rose gold one was better than Josh's simple black one. Before he started taking selfies. His head was on Josh's chest, as the phone was being held up by his hands a small goofy smile gracing his face as he took the picture.

"Let's take one together!" Tyler happily said, craning his neck to look at his boyfriend.

"I hate pictures though." Josh sighed with an adorable pout, making the freckle cheeked boy smile cutely.

"Just one please." Tyler asked, jutting out his bottom lip and making his eyes appear rounder than usual.

With a sigh, Josh gave in and let him. "One picture and that's it." He said, pulling a stern face before chuckling and pecking Tyler's lips.

The small boy turned on his side, resting his head in Josh's neck after giving the phone back to Josh. Peeking out his head from its placement, Tyler gave a wide smile, his dimples standing out beneath the tanned skin. Josh gave a smile and clicked the button, showing the picture to Tyler who's eyes instantly widened.

"It's perfect! Can we take another one?" Tyler shouted playfully.

"I said one and one only." Josh sighed.

"Please, Joshie. I really want another picture with you." He pouted.

"You're lucky I love you." The older boy groaned, while Tyler let out a satisfied squeal, this time Joshua craned his neck to kiss the boy.

Tyler's eyes widened in surprise but instantly shut as he melted into the kiss, not knowing that Joshua had pressed the camera button.

"Now that's definitely going as my lock screen." Josh said with a chuckle, looking at the blushing boy next to him with nothing but fondness on his face.

The sound of someone clicking their fingers together, is what knocked Josh out of his trance. He locked his phone and looked up to see Brendon holding a smirk.

"Earth to Josh!" He said right as he slapped his hands together in front of Josh's face.

The pink haired boy rolled his eyes and placed his phone in his back pocket.

"We thought we lost you for a second, was gonna have to go and get your boy just to get you out of your trance." Frank spoke with a laugh afterwards. "What were you thinking about anyways?" He added on, as Gerard kissed his neck in a playful way.

"Probably about fucking the twink." Ryan shrugged.

"Isn't that basically a form of degrading?" Brendon asked with his eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"Is it?" Ryan asked back.

"Shut up both of you, and no I haven't fucked him. He's too innocent, which by the way thanks for showing him that video, but fucking hell, he's got a young mindset stop teaching him how to have sex!" Josh shouted at Gerard and Ryan who were watching with amused smiles.

"You're one to talk about teaching him how to have sex." Gee snorted as he rolled his eyes. "Anyways, I'm guessing he gave you a blowjob? How was it?" He asked, resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

"I'm leaving. I have a boyfriend to tend to." Was Josh's answer.

🌾

"Why do you always smoke those?" Tyler asked with his lower lip jutted out and his eyebrows furrowed. His hands splaying across Josh's chest as he sat on the older boys lower stomach.

Josh took the drug away from his lips and leaned his head back to exhale the smoke. Tyler could feel his heart rate accelerate at the sight of his boyfriend.

"Because, it calms me down." Josh shrugged, his eyes glassy and red, while his pupils were the slightest dilated.

"Calms you down from what?" Tyler asked again.

With a small cough Josh swallowed and looked off towards the side, staring at the lit joint between his fingertips.

"Family drama... school fights... anxiety." Joshua answered sincerely. Moving to look back at Tyler who was looking at him with so much intent. His freckled cheeks standing out from the way the lighting was hitting them, his wide doe eyes interested in what josh was saying, and his plump pink bottom lip between his teeth.

"D-do you think I could, uh, could possibly try?" Tyler asked nervously, his eyes casting down as he felt Josh look at him.

Josh really wanted to say no, he really did, but he felt that if he and Tyler were going to date, it was bound to happen eventually. So with a sigh, Josh guided the joint in front of Tyler's face.

"Is this gonna hurt me? I'm kind of scared now! I wasn't expecting you to say yes!" He whined, going to climb off of Joshua's lap, but stopping when the older boy sat up, and gripped his hip with an empty hand.

"It may be a little uncomfortable at first, but once you get over that, the whole experience will be so much smoother." Josh explained, Tyler, once again, bit his lip nervously but let it fall through the grasp of his teeth when the pink haired boy placed the joint against his lips.

He watched as the brunet's plump lips wrapped around the drug.

"Just inhale it, and don't worry I'm not gonna make fun of you." Josh said softly. The brunet nodded gently and inhaled the joint. Tyler could feel the smoke enter his mouth, Josh chuckled at the sight of Tyler's eyes widening.

Soon enough, Tyler felt the back of his throats tickle and pulled away quickly as a fit of coughs left his mouth.

"You're okay, bambi. Coughing is normal." Josh reassured as the brunet's cheeks started to turn red from embarrassment, his eyes bashfully looking away.

"You okay?" Joshua asked, rubbing Tyler's back, the brunet nodded.

"Yeah 'm okay, Joshie." He answered with a smile, a few coughs leaving his lips every now and then.

Eventually Tyler got the hang of smoking, and the effect of the marijuana started taking place. Loud giggles left his lips as he stared at Josh who was busy blowing smoke rings into the air. Lifting up a pointer finger, Tyler poked at the dissolving rings.

"Boop." He giggled. He looked down at Joshua and his head slowly moved backwards as his eyes widened.

"Woah. You're my boyfriend?" Tyler asked with a gasp, his face holding a dopey smile.

"I am." Josh laughed, loving how Tyler was under the influence of drugs.

"You're very very pretty." He said with a giggle.

"You are too, baby boy." Joshua responded. Smiling at the giggly boy.

🌻🌾🌻

Unedited.
i have never smoked weed in my life so if anything is wrong... whoops... who care, it's my birthday so i'm allowed screw ups today !!

anyways, i'm having my mom take me ice skating because yuri on ice has me thinking i can skate... i'm gonna fail so hard.

|-/ shay xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116 7 9
Tyler lives two houses away from the boy he's only met once, but has watched for a while. Tyler tries to ignore his feelings for the boy, but once th...
2.3K 139 7
*trigger warning* tyler doesn't want his life anymore. he's had enough of being scared of his own thoughts. he hates himself. but josh loves him. ca...
19.7K 407 24
tyler is done. he's hurt, broken, and needs someone to help. // josh regrets his decisions, but he doesn't think there was a better way. // trigger w...
11.1K 202 29
A book of any and all tøp oneshots(although currently I'm doing Joshler oneshots because that's all anyone seems to care about sorry jenna). -Most o...