illuminate 비추다 s.m.

By jiminprks

[completed] in which a dream changes the way a boy and a girl feel about each other. Started; July 7, 2016 F... More

C.V.
Illuminate
1
2
3
4
5
TREAT YOU BETTER
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
new story brosss

35

318 25 7
By jiminprks

ILLUMINATE
Shawn Mendes
Chapter-35
-

   Night had fell, I had snuck I to her room three hours ago, her father in the living room as he happily permitted us to Madison's room. He trusted me.

We're in her room, it's just us two, I feel her getting closer. She rests her head up on my chest, and I sit with a sad smile, thinking that this'll be the last time I come over.

'I hate to hurt you, but I've got to be honest, I can't give you what you need. You deserve more than I can promise.' Is what I want to tell her as she lays on me.

Half of me regrets what we did while the other half of my begs for more. "Madi, I love you."

Soft snores escape her lips and she drapes her arm over my stomach, sleeping like a baby. Seeing her eyes rest made me wonder, was I the one she was dreaming of?

I softly slip a pillow under her arms as a replacement for my body and pull the covers over her body. Kissing her cheek, I felt tears in my eyes-

Present

My eyes shoot open, waking up on the couch. Everything felt so... real. But what didn't make sense was how I was dreaming of my Madison Montgomery I hate her, she hates me.

It's odd to dream of someone you despise. I shudder, feeling creeped out of my all-so-realistic fantasy. I should've woke sooner, but I didn't. I couldn't.

A knock on the front door, I yawn, getting up to answer. "Hey." There, my sworn enemy stood, I stare blankly. "Aren't you gonna invite me in?" She smiles a bit, I nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133M 8.7M 65
Recién llegada a la elitista universidad Tagus, Jude Derry descubre que ahí todo gira alrededor de las fiestas, los chismes, los ligues y sobre todo...
482K 49.4K 123
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves más a fondo en vastante tierno más que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...
137K 3.6K 30
la tipica historia de universos viendo otros universos atraves de pantallas flotantes que aparecerán en sus mundos aunque también agregare otras cosa...
3.8M 519K 49
Kim TaeHyung le pide a Jeon JungKook que sea su novio. Aunque el pelinegro está catalogado como la peor pareja del Instituto, decide no rendirse. ...