Royal Alpha

By CCVerity

-Mine.- I heard the sexiest growl ever. I turned around quite quickly and contemplated the most gorgeous and... More

I'll explain
Chapter 1- War
Chapter 2- The plan
Chapter 3- Run
Chapter 4- Prophecy
Chapter 5- Him
Chapter 6- Finally...
Chapter 7- New
Chapter 8- Union
Chapter 9- Joy
Chapter 10- Let the game begin
Chapter 11- Tease
Chapter 12- New friends
Chapter 13- Visitors
Chapter 14- Inseparable
Chapter 15- Distractions
Chapter 16- Busted
Chapter 17- Insanity
Chapter 18- Perfect
Chapter 19- Loveydovey
Chapter 20- Training
Chapter 21- Pay off
Chapter 22- Mine
Chapter 23- Power
Chapter 24- Lazy
Chapter 25- Trouble
Chapter 26- Not yours
Chapter 27- Rage
Chapter 28- Wrong move
Chapter 29- Promise
Chapter 30- Determined
Chapter 31- Healing
Chapter 32- Change
Chapter 33- Rising
Chapter 34- One
Not A Real Update
UPDATE
REAL UPDATE

Chapter 35- Alive

127K 3.7K 381
By CCVerity

Cedric's POV

We were King and Queen, we were now the leaders of our race.

I still can't get out of my mind the breathtaking image of Kaylie in her whole-blooded form. She looked just like an angel. Of course I knew already this wasn't our last battle, there was more to come. I knew her wolf had told her the same, and I knew she had decided not to warn me just so I wouldn't worry.

-Angel?- I held her against my chest, burying my head in a side of her head.

-Hmm?- I could tell she was inhaling dreamingly my scent, so I couldn't help the chuckle that came out of my lips.

-I love you so much...- I kissed her mark, knowing the reaction I would get.

She stiffened and I could hear a faint moan struggling to come out.

-Okay, come on now, heard the kitchen's greatest cooks made their best yet for this event. It's incredible how fast it was all settled right?- she whined.

-Tease.- she mumbled under her breath.

"Not in front of the kid, sweetheart." I linked her and chuckled. I touched her belly once again, knowing a child of mine was growing inside it, inside of my beautiful mate.

She giggled and put her hand on top of mine, looking into my eyes deeply, with a blinding smile on her gorgeous face.

"Our kid, my love." she pecked my lips once more before dragging me over to the dining hall.

Everyone cheered as we went in and music started playing faintly in the background, while everyone got themselves a drink and the sound of talking filled the place.

-My King, my Queen, we are so glad you are okay, congratulations, we wish you the favor of our Moon Goddess. No one would be able to say there was a battle just some hours ago.

One of the members of our pack reached up to us.

Kaylie smiled at him and thanked him, glancing briefly at me. I did the same, holding her as close as I could, my wolf getting protective over her. I knew she had sensed something was off about him.

-It was very nice meeting you....- Kaylie trailed off to let him introduce himself.

-Landon, at your service my Queen. I am one of the forced rogues to join Darrian- my grip tightened around her waist and she began sending me warm thoughts to calm me down.

-My King.- he nodded once to me before smiling once more to both of us and leaving.

"That was... strange." Kaylie linked me. I could feel her unease, she had felt uncomfortable with Landon.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it, he is probably still processing everything that went on." I felt like I was more into comforting myself than her, I was trying to convince myself that he didn't mean any real threat to my mate.

"Yeah.. but still, you should make someone watch over him, he said he was one of the rogues after all.."

"Yeah, you are right, but let's not focus on this now, just enjoy the moment. My Queen and Luna." I whispered into the link, snuggling gently my face into her neck, inhaling deeply.

"Okay, just remember it, okay?" she smirked and snuck away from me with Viane and some of her other friends including Giana, our other Beta's mate.

"You are so gonna get it later." I growled into her mind.

She just chuckled and sent a wink.

"I know." Ohh for the Moon Goddess' sake.

I sighed and chuckled lighlty, turning away to meet Shawn and my other Beta, Roran.

-Alpha.- they both bowed lighlty before laughing and embracing into a group hug.

-You will be a great King, Ced, I just know it.- Roran slapped my back lightly.- It's a honor you and Luna Kaylie picked me as their secon Beta.

-I trust you just as much as I trust Shawn, I trust you will help me all the way.

-We vow to do so, we will protect you and my lil sis with our lives if needed.

I smiled at them and continued talking about how the events of this week had turned out.

Suddenly a commotion was heard and Viane's voice came ringing to our ears as she rushed towards us, I couldn't see Kay anywhere near her.

-Guys!! It's... it's..- she panted heavily, while Shawn rushed to her and held her steady.

Where the hell was Kay??

-It's Kay.. she... she... is on the dancefloor...- she panted once before we all ran to where the dancefloor was supposed to be.

Everyone cleared once they noticed us and the dancefloor was cleared withing seconds.

I looked around really confused, but still worried about my mate's being.

-And here they are!!-Kay's voice was heard in the mic.

I turned to see her standing near the DJ and orchestra.

-Seems like our leaders want to dance-off tonight huh?- everyone cheered as the guys and I stared at her jaw reaching the floor.

-DJ! Put some music so these guys can show our pack what they are made of!!- laughter and even more cheers were heard as dance music started palying, blocking almost every other sound in the room.

I glared at her playfully, while she restarined her laughter by covering her mouth.

"Come on, darling, it isn't so hard." she laughed through our link.

I noticed that the guys were chuckling at my face and I rolled my eyes. I pushed them slighlty and they started dancing while everyone applaused to the rythm of the music.

-It seems like the mighty Alpha doesn't like to dance! Who wants to see their Alpha dance??- Kay roared again through the mic.

I facepalmed and smirked, oh dear little kitten. "You might end up frustrated after this."

She raised an eyebrow as I began doing some break dance tricks.

Whistles and approving comments were heard and I sensed my mate's jealosuy and struggle.

We kept dancing for about five minutes more or so before all of the youngsters joined the dancefloor.

I got out of it, ignoring all the lustful looks I was getting from females all around.

I noticed Kaylie was leaving the room, going to the backyard's garden, for sure.

I followed right after and made sure she didn't notice my presence, so I could study her as long as I could. She sighed and sat down in a bench, staring right at the moon, an expression of deep thought going through her face. A hand flew to her belly, a small smile forming on her lips.

-You are going to be so special, I can already tell...- she mumbled quietly.

-How did I ever get so lucky?- I talked out loud, making her jump and turn around in a quick move.

-For the Moon Goddess, Ced, you scared me.- she chuckled lighlty as I took her and lifted her up just to put her down in my lap once I was sitted in ther place.

-Hey, there's one thing we haven't thought about.- she looked at me seriosuly.

-What?- I doubt there was anything..

-Our new pack's name.- she scolded me softly and I threw my head back, remembering we hadn't announce our name.

-I hadn't really thought about it...

-I was thinking that Novi Moon would be a good one...

-That's latin for new.- I frowned.

-Yeah.. or I was also thinking about... Artemis Moon pack.- she said shyly

-Artemis Moon pack... I love it.- I smiled at her.

-You do?- she beamed at me and kissed my lips while I held her closely to me.

-I love you, Queen and Luna of the Artemis Moon pack...- I whispered on her ear.

-And I love you too, King and Alpha of the Artemis Moon pack.- she whispered back as we held each other as close as we could.

I knew we were both feeling as alive as ever.

We were going to make it out of anything that stood in our way's, we would fight anything that threathened our pack.

We would make it out alive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cried while I was writing this:') 

Sweet angels of mine!!!

This is the last chapter of Royal Alpha!!

Thank you soooo sooo much for everything you've done for this story!!

You really don't know what this meant to me!

There is going to be a sequel!! Obviously, I felt like this hasn't reached its end.

I promise that the next one will be more intense and will have more action involved!!

BTW!! I feel like "Gazes" won't have much success and I honestly would like to make it better before publishing it, so I might be erasing it for a while until I get it right:)

I also might be starting another story, so I hope you are willing to read it!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERY VOTE! EVERY COMMENT! 

LOVE YOU LOTS!!! SEE YOU ON THE SEQUEL AND OTHER STORIES!!

BTW: I thought about names for the sequel and I think it should be "Royal Alpha: Implacable" II just think it sounds right:) What do you think?

-Stardust xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.3K 52
- Book One of the Alpha series - -#734 (June 6, 2017) -#196 (May 12, 2018) -#26 (January 29, 2019) -#10 (July 14, 2020) _ I surrendered my c...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
702K 17.3K 23
"Do you have any idea how close fear smells to arousal?" He asked, his words making my breath hitch. "They both make your blood race in your veins an...
3.2M 75.9K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...