Nothing To Give But Love (A M...

By michaelslover

19 year-old Alondra Cade didn't start out being homeless. The tragic death of her parents left her all alone... More

Chapter 1- Rainy Day
Chapter 2- He Came Back
Chapter 3- Identities Revealed
Chapter 4- Heartbreak and Happiness
Chapter 5- Good Morning
Chapter 6- Neverland
Chapter 7- The Ride of Love
Chapter 8- Fairy Tale
Chapter 9- Out In Town
Chapter 10- He Makes Me Feel..
Chapter 11- Kids
Chapter 12- Secrets
Chapter 13- Right or Wrong
Chapter 15- Night on the Roof
Chapter 16- Trust
Chapter 17- Let Me Love You
Chapter 18- New and Old Faces
Chapter 19- Over and Done
Chapter 20- Be Mine
Chapter 21- First Day
Chapter 22- Busted
Chapter 23- I Promise
Chapter 24- A Couple Forevers
Chapter 25- Party
Chapter 26- Jealousy
Chapter 27- Let It Go
Chapter 28- Children
Chapter 29- Baby
Chapter 30- Suprise
Chapter 31- Magic
Chapter 32- Should I Know?
Chapter 33- Getting Back
Chapter 34- Arrival
Chapter 35- Another Round
Chapter 36- Good Start
Chapter 37- Cut Short
Chapter 38- Don't Hold Back
Chapter 39- Loving You
Chapter 40- At The Hospital
Chapter 41- Dangerous
Chapter 42- Confused
Chapter 43- Defiance
Chapter 44- Slowly Dying
Chapter 45- Heartache
Chapter 46- Past Love
Chapter 47- Turning Away
Chapter 48- Come Go With Me
Chapter 49- The Red Carpet
Chapter 50- Drama, Drama, and More Drama
Chapter 51- Child?
Chapter 52- Believe It
Chapter 53- Heaven Knows
Chapter 54- Breakfast
Chapter 55- Unconditionally
Chapter 56- All Over
Chapter 57- Why?
Chapter 58- Baby Blues
Chapter 59- Peace
Chapter 60- Time Is On My Side
Chapter 61- Perfect
Chapter 62- Suspicion
Chapter 63- Always On My Mind
Chapter 64- Wrong Idea
Chapter 65- Poison
Chapter 66- Changes
Chapter 67- Your Day
Chapter 68- Mrs. Jackson?
Chapter 69- Through It All
Chapter 70- The End of the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 14- It's A Date

17.5K 435 206
By michaelslover

Chapter 14

Michael leads me to a trailer outside. We have to sneak behind it to not get noticed by the crowd that has grown since we got to the set.

We arrive at a door that says 'Michael Jackson' in silver letters.

"Oooh, fancy," I say giggling. He laughs before opening the door as I walk up the steps inside behind him.

For a trailer, it's luxurious. A fur rug is laid on the floor and leather seats line the sides. The windows are tinted and there's a bathroom in the back.

In front of me, there's a beautiful woman, probably a little older than Michael. She turns and gives Michael and me a sweet smile.

"Michael," she says. He gives her a long hug and I stand to the side politely.

"And you are.." She turns to me, still with a smile. I open my mouth but Michael cuts in to answer for me.

"Karen Faye, this is Alondra Cade. Karen was on the Bad tour with me." Michael explains.

I shake her hand and she sits Michael down, starting to do his makeup. I sit aside and watch.

"So how have things been going Karen?" Michael asks. She shrugs.

"Nothing's really changed. Everything's good, I'm just a bit lonely sometimes." Says Karen.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. You're always welcome to spend some time with me," he says. I think I saw her blush.

"Michael, you are a sweetheart!" She gives him a kiss on the cheek and finishes putting the mascara on.

"Come on back when your finished dressing, alright?"

"Sure Karen." Michael answers. She smiles at both of us again before leaving Michael's trailer.

"She's really nice," I remark.

"I know, she's a great friend to me." He replies. He walks over to the closet and pulls out the Smooth Criminal suit and fedora.

"I think she likes you Michael." I say. Wait, what am I saying.. Why would I tell him that? He may like her back. And my heart would break if that happened.

He just shrugs. "Oh, I don't know. I don't want to mess up our friendship.. Now turn around, I gotta change into this."

I giggle and turn around, covering my eyes.

"Don't look!" He warns. I hear clothing fall to the floor.

"Don't worry.. I won't!" I say. He finishes quickly and I uncover my eyes. My jaw drops.

"Michael! You look so amazing! This is my favorite outfit that you wear." I say, fixing his tie. He starts to bite his lip, making my legs weak.

"Thanks sweetheart. I'm gonna give my fans a little show." He takes my hand and doesn't try to avoid the large crowd this time.

"Michael! We love you!" They scream. He waves at his fans and then stops and starts to dance. His fans go insane as he goes on to throw his fedora into the crowd and they fight over it like maniacs.

"I love you!" He shouts before taking my hand and running back on set.

"Where are you gonna get another fedora?" I ask worriedly.

"Don't be ridiculous.. There's always extra hats." He replies. I nod as the air conditioning of the set hits us.

"Michael! Where have you been?" Frank asks, walking up to us. Michael let's go of my hand.

"Getting ready. Let's start now." Michael says.

After a couple of takes, I even got tired of watching. The director stops to fix every little thing!

"One more time Michael! I need more!" The buzzer goes off, signaling take 48.

"Do it and your dead." Michael says the line again and they stop the take.

"Perfect! Save that, everybody take five!"

I see Michael sigh as he looks through the takes. I start walking toward him but someone steals my beanie.

I instantly know who it is.. Mac.

"Mac, give me my beanie!" I say, starting to chase him.

"What makes you think I have it?" He says, laughing.

"Because you wouldn't be running away from me, now give it!"

I finally grab him after some time and take the beanie from him, fixing it on my head again. I look around for Michael but don't find him.

"Who're you looking for? Oh wait, let me guess. Michael, right?" Says Mac mockingly. I nod my head.

"Yeah. I have to tell him good job for those takes. I'll be back."

I look around the set but Michael isn't anywhere to be found. I sigh and go ask Frank.

"Uhmm, Mr. DiLeo--" I start hesitantly, not really sure about what I should call him. He waves me off and starts to laugh.

"Call me Frank." He says with a belly laugh. I nod and smile a little.

"Have you seen Michael?" I ask.

"He's probably back in his trailer. Try looking there."

I thank him and hurry outside to Michael's trailer. I hide behind the side of it before walking up the steps out of view. I knock and wait for him to call 'Come in'. He's applying more makeup, his face looks dejected. Instantly, my heart drops.

"Michael, what's wrong?" I ask sadly. He sighs and sits down, covering his face with his hand.

"Everything. I don't know why I wanted to do this movie. I looked terrible in every take.. I'm not acting like I want to be! My fans are going to leave me." He says, his voice cracking.

"None of that is true. You looked absolutely beautiful in every single take. You don't need more makeup. Really."

"I like it that way. My makeup is fine Alondra."

"Really? You like it like this?" I get him to look at the mirror and he stares for a while.

He finally looks down. "Yes."

"Michael! Stop being so stubborn. You don't need this much." I say, irritated.

I lift his face and look into his eyes. He looks like a ghost! There's too much makeup on him! No one will be able to see his true beauty under all that.

Karen should be doing this. I've never done makeup before.. Not even for myself. I think it consumes time. But I have to try something..

I get in front of Michael and start wiping some of it off of his cheeks, forehead, and around his eyes.

"No! Don't wipe away my eyeliner." He says in a panicking voice. I can't help but smile. I guess this man loves his eyeliner.

"I'm not. There was just way too much so I gotta wipe away a little." I explain. He nods and I finish my work.

"Better. Now, you're gonna go back in there and be confident in yourself. Those takes were perfect. And when you shoot more, they're going to be even better." I say before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiles and brings me into a tight hug.

We head back to the set and we're finally done for the day after a couple of hours.

"You were great Michael," I say to him in the limo.

"Thanks sweetheart. I'm glad you came," he replies.

"So, what are we going to do now?" I question. He takes his bottom lip in his mouth as I stare at the single curl right in the middle of his forehead.

"I want to take you on a date." He says. My eyes widen.

"A date?" I repeat. He nods and smiles.

"Yeah, if you'll go with me." He says quickly. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Of course I'll go." I say to him.

"Great! Wear something nice, I'm sure that won't be a problem."

I'm about to burst with excitement as we arrive back at Neverland.

"Be ready in an hour," Michael says before giving my a charming wink.

I rush upstairs to my closet and yank off my clothes from the day. I decide on a teal dress with white pearls at the neckline. It stops at my knees and gives me a good shape. I take a quick shower before putting on the dress. I curl my hair and then pin it into an up-do. I slip on black stilettos and apply lip gloss before finishing the look with a black leather clutch.

I walk up to the full body mirror and turn around, viewing my outfit. I shake my head and smile to myself.

"My goodness.. Michael is really spoiling me." I check the clock and I still have 20 minutes left.

I whiten and brush my teeth and then put my Ray Bans inside my clutch, just in case. I try to shake out the nerves as I walk down the steps.

"Michael?" I call out when I reach the bottom.

"Right this way Ms. Cade. You'll be meeting Michael soon." A tall man with a cap says.

I nod and follow him out of the door, and he leads me to a sleek, black.. Helicopter?

--

Chapter 14.. Is up! Comment what you predict will happen, keep voting too!

~Joy 👍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 273 32
Warning This story it's for mental and emotional mature audience (18 and up) the contain is following: Strong language Graphic violence Nudity Drugs ...
9.3K 318 33
Her beauty ravishing but her spirit broken at each turn but that never stop Zenia from moving forward in life and living each day as a new day... Sa...
631K 33.2K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...
234K 7K 126
a collection of very short and sweet scenarios/imagines i used to come up with on instagram. now i write them here only. all eras included. no sexual...