Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

9-Moo-Part 1

29.2K 1K 420
By BluePringlez

Asoka's POV.

-Time Skip to Afternoon After Naruto's Rant-

"Bring him in." The Hokage ordered. Tazuna opened the door; the putrid smell of alcohol permeated the room. I clutched Mussō-ka tightly as I tried to cough the pungent smell away.

"What's this?! A bunch of snot nosed brats? How do you expect them to protect me?" Tazuna demanded.

"What?!" Naruto yelled.

"Especially the short one with the weird face, ugh."

In order of hight it was: Kakashi, Me, Sasuke, Sakura...Naruto was the shortest...

"I'm gonna kill him!" Naruto leapt for the alchoholic the moment he realized that we was talking about him, but was held back by Kakashi who stood next to me.

"You can't kill our client Naruto." Kakashi berated him in a stern voice, then turned to Tazuna.

"I am Kakashi Hatake, this is Asoka, and she is also their teacher." Kakashi introduced, gesturing to me. I nodded a silent greeting, holding Mussō-ka in my hand.

"Wha? A teacher? She's holding a teddy bear, might as well go back to pre-k, she-"

"Zip it Tazuna. I'm not in the mood." I said, my voice cutting him off, venom dripping from each word. He seemed to sober up instantly, realizing he hadn't told me his name, and that my voice did show I wasn't in the mood for his crap. Kakashi looked at me with a raised eyebrow, putting Naruto back on the floor.

"Asoka, do you know him?" The Hokage asked.

"Yes, I told you, I know evvverything." I said, emphasizing "everything" by stretching the word.

"Then tell me." The Hokage commanded. Tazuna seemed to pale.

"I can't; things have to go as planned, or I won't be able to tell the future." I explained, a yawn escaping my lips.

"Ibiki." Hokage called.

"Okay! He's a bridge builder who needs protection! And the bridge will help his land. That's it! Stop with the damn death threats!" I yelled, putting Mussō-ka in front of my face, closing my eyes, as if he were a shield.

"That's better." The Hokage said, pleased with my answer.

"Let's go before he threatens me more!" I whispered to Kakashi, risking cracking an eye open, checking for the scary scarred ninja interrogator. Kakashi chuckled a but and turned to the Hokage.

"We meet at the eastern gate in 15 minutes, so pack up. The mission will take about week or so." On that note, we all left. FINALLY!

-FF-

I packed all my ninja gear - two shirts and pants - and put on the choker that bought the other day to hide my scar. I secured my sheathed sword on my belt. I also decided to bring two bottles of water and a needle and thread, incase Mussō-ka gets ripped again. I quickly tied my hair up in a high ponytail but, because of it's short length, a layer of black and red stayed down. I applied some pins to prevent my hair from falling into my eyes.

After getting everything I needed, I met up with everyone at the gate. Well, everyone minus a certain blond ninja. After some wait, though, Naruto came running in the distance, yelling apologies for being late.

We all (minus Naruto) sighed and left, starting to long journey to the Land of Waves. On the way out I saw Izumo and Kotesu. I waved at them with a smirk; Kotesu glared while Izumo waved back and hit Kotesu on the back of the head for being mean. I stifled my laughter in Mussō-ka's chest.

...

Naruto was glaring at Sasuke, Sakura was glaring at Naruto for glaring at Sasuke and I was...glaring at a puddle. Damn puddles. Mussō-ka was in my backpack staying silent.. Tazuna was at the front with my genin surrounding him like a shield. When we passed the puddle I heard a light swoosh sound. I quickly got out Haru no Bara, my legacy, ready for a short, useless fight.

"What?!" Kakashi feigned surprise. Chains wrapped around him and he was slashed into blood and guts. 'Blood' went on my cheek and smeared it red. Naruto was so shocked, so the chains managed to harm him. The chains targeted me next. I brought my sword up and twisted the chains around, keeping them from moving. The chains escaped, however, and managed to scratch the side of my wrist somehow. The other man with more chains (yay) went to Tazuna next, but Sasuke blocked them in a flash. Kakashi was there before the Mist Brothers did anything, catching them in a headlock. The chains were now loose around my sword so I shook them off. The cut on my wrist burned as if it was on fire.

"Sorry, Naruto, Asoka, I didn't think you'd get hurt." Kakashi apologized with a sheepish smile.

"It's okay, Kakashi-sensei. It's just a scratch." I felt the familiar burn of poison in my system and smirked.

"But they have poison; you're going to need to get it out of your blood system." I said, searching my backpack to get Mussō-ka. I found him with an "Aha!"

"What will a teddy bear do now? Make you feel safe with a hug?" Tazuna taunted with an arrogant smirk.

Mussō-ka rolled his eyes as he looked at my purpling skin on my hand with a sigh. He robotically handed me a Chi rose from somewhere behind him. I smiled and cut my wrist with it, drawing blood faster.

"Ah! Asoka-sensei! What are you doing!?" Sakura asked, panicking. Naruto was also surprised and Kakashi glanced at Tazuna, then at me with widening eyes. Well, eye.

"Just healing myself. Naruto, you'll have to get the poison out because this rose won't work on you; you'd die if you used it. We have to go back." I said with a Sai smile. Everyone looked at me, shocked. It was either:

1) My smile, or

2) My reason for smiling. Oh, well.

I think I should tell you about the Chi rose. The Chi rose is a rose that eats a person's blood, then, after eating, it uses a secret a healing chakra that heals wounds and reverts them back to their original, healthy form. Mussō-ka first introduced them to me when I was much younger. However, Chi roses are not my first choice at healing methods; I get lightheaded and dizzy if they take an overdose of blood. Additionally, I can also use the secret chakra on others. Mussō-ka said that if anyone else gives the Chi rose their blood, that they'd die and that only my family could touch a Chi rose, use it and live.

Suddenly, Naruto stabbed his hand with a kunai, going on about not giving up and all that crap.

"Naruto...if you bleed anymore, you'll die." Kakashi told the hyperactive ninja bluntly. In response to that, he began freaking out and yelling. I face palmed and put Mussō-ka back into my bag. I turned to the chūnins who were tied together by rope.

"Well, I'm not in the mood right now to deal with this; I don't feel like heading back." I said, a yawn escaping my lips. As I stretched, my back cracked, making everyone visibly flinch. "That's better." I said with a smirk.

"Yes...now, Tazuna, do explain." Kakashi demanded the bridge builder.

And Tazuna did. And I believe if you watched/read the original, you know what he says and such. So I'll skip to the interesting part.

-FF-

I looked at the boat silently. Everyone got on and was waiting for me. I stayed on the dock, my feet rooted to the ground, with the help of some grass.

"Come on Asoka, sooner we finish, the better." Kakashi said. I shook my head.

"Kakashi-sensei? Why won't Asoka-sensei come on the boat?" Sakura asked. Everyone, including the rower, looked at me, clearly curious. I shifted uncomfortably under their scrutiny.

"...Boats sink..." I murmured. They all looked at me like I was insane. "I don't know how to swim..." I confessed, suddenly finding the grass a lot more interesting.

"EHHH?" Sakura and Naruto yelled. I started shifting again. Involuntarily, I stepped back, an uneasy feeling in my stomach. What am I, embarrassed? Afraid? Freaked out?

"It's okay; I'll help you if you go underwater." Kakashi assured me. As I looked up, I saw that he had a close eyed smile, but the way he smiled seemed genuine. A warm feeling filled my stomach.

"Promise?" I murmured.

"Hm?" He asked, opening his visible eye.

"Promise?" I said a little louder. My hands were playing with each other in front of me, keeping themselves busy.

"Yeah, I do." He promised. I, reluctantly, moved towards the long boat. I gazed at the water silently, then climbed into the boat, with some help from the rower.

...

"WOW, IT'S HUGE!" Naruto exclaimed. That was all I could make out from the blurs of voices around me. I stared blankly at the water, not even caring to look around, too tired to try. They began to talk, but I couldn't focus; being on anything besides my legs as transportation makes me drowsy. Additionally, the Chi rose took some of my blood, my fever and lack of sleep for the past few days, I'd say that I'm in pretty crappy shape. I sluggishly sat next to Kakashi. Slowly, I leaned on his shoulder and closed my eyes; the sounds around me became quieter. It still sounded like something from Charlie Brown, though. Fortunately, everything was soon silent and I drifted off.

The motion stopped, my eyes snapped open and I immediately shot up. I looked around to see Kakashi was still next to me. He looked at me, confused, then chuckled.

"I was afraid to wake you, but look like I didn't need to." He told me. I nodded. Standing up, I realized all my genin were out of the boat. Heh, MY genin. Well...our...Kakashi's too...well...I never did like to share in Kindergarten and I was...ah...am...still possessive.

I climbed out of the boat and as soon as my feet touched the ground, I fell face first onto my stomach.

"Asoka-sensei!" Sakura yelled, concerned.

"Ah, ground, you have no idea how much I love you." I mumbled, grabbing a fistful of dirt in my hands with a hidden smile, making a dirt man (kind of like a snow man made from dirt. Dirt man). I got up, shook myself off and continued walking like nothing happened.

-FF- (I'm sorry...but they never tell you what happens between dumb stuff)

"Aha!" Naruto yelled, throwing a kunai at a bush.

1.

"Oh.. There's nothing there." Naruto laughed awkwardly.

....

"Gotcha now!" Naruto yelled throwing another kunai blindly. I got Haru no Bara out.

"Ahhh! A bunny!" Screeched Naruto.

2.

"Naruto, you idiot!" Sakura bopped him on the head.

3.

"Duck!" Kakashi and I yelled at the same time. I pushed Sasuke who pushed Naruto who pushed Sakura; Tazuna went down with the help of Kakashi.

A sword hit the tree above me. Zabuza squatted on the handle.

"Whoa..." I couldn't help but say out loud. The swordsman looked down at me.

"Yo. I think I'm going to go ahead and kill the bridge builder." He said.

I probably was drooling in chibi form, looking up at him like he was a delicious cookie or something.

"Moo." I said, my hands together, Haru no Bara being held between them. Zabuza's head snapped to my direction. His face became red as he jumped off the handle of his sword.

"What the hell?! You just ruined the moment!" He yelled, pointing an accusing finger at me. Suddenly, a thick mist rolled in.

I can never remember how it exactly went...but...I'll try hard.

Zabuza immediately went to attack me. My sword blocked his attack as I felt a clone come from behind him. I grabbed a large kunai and stabbed the clone in the face before it could harm me. It transformed back water and dispersed. I pushed Zabuza away with Haru-kun - yes, I'm shortening my katana's name now.

I don't know what was happening to me, or how I did what I did, because it felt so natural, so right. I took my sword and slashed the air in front of me then said: "Plant Release: Bara no Chi." The air became even thicker and harder to stand in, but I could breathe and see with more ease. I don't know how I knew, but nobody else could see what I could. The floatign roses in the air gave me a clear sight in the heavy mist. Zabuza went after Kakashi now, chanting ways to kill people. He appeared behind Tazuna, however, aiming for the kill but I beat him there. His sword clashed with mine.

"Tsunovba..." I whispered. Suddenly, a rose bush at my right side began to shape shift into a...person's figure? It was the same bush, just in the shape of a person. The figure turned to me then to Zabuza who was pushing me down using his weight. The figure tackled Zabuza from the side, breaking the water clone. Information was being fed to me, and I began to know things I probably never knew before: history of the Land Hidden in the Grass, jutsus, chakra, hand signs, Kekkei Genkais, names. It gave me vertigo. Abruptly, I lost myself in compete darkness.

*chapter end*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vote so I know you're alive

Muffins have Souls

-Anna

Edited as of 10/11/12 for spelling and grammar!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 96 17
꧁College au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Kakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...
120K 4.2K 55
"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." • KakashixFem...
70.5K 2.3K 43
Book One- Chiisai is a simple librarian who spends her days with little excitement. That is until she is assaulted in the very streets of her village...
888K 19.6K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...