Texts | Justin

By turntbeeba

Holly-May doesn't know the number she's texting accidently turns out to be Justin Biebers...will she find out... More

Texts || Justin
Beeba feeva
New songs
About a week ago
Last name
What the frack
Dead.
Prom?
Snapchat
Japan
Dont realize it
Back in LA & Meet up plans
Meeting up
Roller skating
Wake up texts
Bipolar bieber
You gotta be joking
booty shake
Why should I?
Malibu
Burgers
She hates me
I'll miss ya kid
Paparazzi
The names Charlie
Bipolar bieber x2's Jelly
Feelings
Starbucks
LA
Boys&boys
Wtf
Chemistry
Back again
UCLA
Plans for the months
Suprises
You're crazy
Okay
It was not a date
Great news
Friday morning
You haven't met?
Mall & fans
Mac-doofus
Contact names
Can't stop me
I'm not sad
Quarter to one
Promo
Jus' shoes
Cafe
Tour lyf
Movie flight.
He's gone
Pepe the frog
Sip sip sip
First show
You stank
Maybe
Breakfast
Oh I'm needed
Facetime
Unplanned
Omg is he really
What did I do
Germany
Bish I ain't yours
Franco's
No caller ID
Power couple
Seven fifteen
Moods
Where's Justin?
Forget
Still sane
4am
Last day
Jobs for Esther
Free tickets
Belieber
Shitty
Last show
Rain drop
Talk
Italy's asleep
Shared baths & feelings
Knocks
We're not done talking
No dresses
Dab
Getting ready
lip stick
Martino's
Undercover afterdate.
Cold water
Paparazzi's are everywhere
Magic word
Last concert
100th with a morning 15 hr flight
Post
Tour lyf is ova
Sleep over
Blonde post
Sleepy head
Radio
Ignore
Remind me
Wrong number?
Christmas eve
Before christmas?
Christmas
Under the Mistletoe
Girlfriend?
Who dis
Shirt
Bieber post
What is life?
Party
Beverly Hills
Did I ask?
It was a drunken mistake
Highlight post
I miss you
2017 & fights
Don't cry
my insta is dead
Valentine's Showers
Valentines Post
HES 23 TOMORROW
Suprise MOFO
Bday texts
Birthday club
Birthday tears
Midnight memories
Phone calls
Tattoo's & Lunch
Let's hang?
How bow dah?
Getting redy for tour
Tipsy & Sleepy
Not gonna end yet! Book 2!

Missed you

3.8K 138 19
By turntbeeba

Double update cuz I won't be updating tomorrow- (When I publish this it will probs be New Year's Eve but I wrote this chapter on New Year's Eve Eve) its NEW YEARS EVE TOMORROWWWWWW oh and my baby sister and baby brothers birthday (their twins) turning 7 like jaxon 😭😭 they grow up so fast. Anywho, enjoy :)

---

Holly mays p.o.v

I suck at this job yeezus, but oh well I'm not even getting paid. Well I dunno but still, I don't want his money, I've spent it enough like I've never paid for a plane ticket and hotel room. I think that's more than enough.

Once I ran to Justin dressing room. The door was closed and I thought for a second, should I knock? What is he gonna say when he sees me? I hope he's okay.

I shake my head from the thoughts and open the door widely seeing he's on a call. His back faced me and as soon as he heard the door open he looked, and he saw it was me, and his facial expression changed.

"Okay, I'll call you back. Yeah okay bye." He says and then hangs up. He looks at his phone for a second, then looks at me, then he starts walking to me.

"Um, the show is a-"

He cuts me off and snatches the water out of my hands, "yeah, I know the show is about to start." He says then walks past me going back stage.

Agh no, he's never this mad at me

"Justin wait-" I say before he's about to walk past

"Don't," he stops looking at me in my eyes ,"not when I'm about to preform." He says staring at me. He had no expression on his face, or should I say I couldn't tell what his expression was on his face. I fucked up big time.

He looks at me in my eyes then he eyes go down to my lips, he shakes his head then walks away to backstage. I look at him and he was running going where he was needed backstage and as soon as people saw him, everyone was rushing him giving him microphones and fixing his hair and shouting at him.

I sigh in defeat. I feel like I'm going to cry, I'm basically not wanted here anymore.
I slid my back down on the wall sitting down by the door and put my covered my face with my knees.

Fuucckkk. I'm so stupid. I sit there thinking ways for him to forgive me until someone taps me. I look up and see Maejor giving me a wtf look.

"The show is just starting come on." He says pulling me up.

I sigh and nod.

"What's up?" He asks while we were walking.

"nothing."

He raises his eyebrow

"I just want to go home."

"What why?"

"I said something to Justin, and now he fucking hates me."

"He doesn't hate you."

"Well, he's really really mad at me."

"That's a big reason for you to stay. If he's mad you, don't leave. He'll be mad even more."

I sigh not knowing what to say.

"Where's Martin?" I say changing the subject. We leave the changing room area to the backstage door

"With Alexis."

"Don't they hate each other?"

"Exactly, that why we need to hurry." He says and speeds his pace and I laugh and I run with him to where we are gonna be for the show.

*skip to the middle of the show*

"It could've been you! Been you!" Justin sings the rest of the song and fans start cheering more. He was doing great actually. He's laughing, dancing, talking to fans and it warms my heart. But it makes me miss him even more.

Alexis is being very rude which made me move to sit with Martin and Maejor. She was sitting by Scooter, Alfredo, Mikey and other people. It's pretty sad that this is the second to last show I'm going to be watching until I get back home. They are incredible and I fangirl every minute, why did I say it was shit?

I guess I didn't describe it right. I described it toi wrong. I'm stupid. But I didn't know I was this stupid? I regret everything I said agh.

Let me just stop thinking and enjoy the show.

*after the show*

It's so crowded and loud and the show has just finished so everyone is finding their way out. Right now we're rushing back to our hotel rooms to take our stuff and then straight to the airport and then off to the last place which is Italy. Damn I haven't been in italy in like forever, but I love Italy, its great.

Right I've been backstage and everyone is getting the cars back to the hotels.

"Let's get going Holly." Mikey tells me, I stand up

"Where's Justin?"

"In the car, come on." He says walking and I follow him

He was in the car that fast? Damn

But I hope he talks to me, I mean you can see how much this thing is haunting me.

I step outside and everyone was crowding the car which I guess Justin was in it.
I walk fast towards so no one notices me but I guess that wasn't possible. People start screaming my name and walking towards me which made Mikey block people out of my way and he tells to quickly enter the car.

I run and someone who was in the car quickly opens the car door for me. I enter finally and sit back taking a deep breath looking out the window seeing if Mikey he was okay but he was already getting in the car at the side.

I look at who's sitting next to me and surprisingly it was Justin. Yasss.

He opened the door for me?

"Thanks," I say to him and he looks up "for opening the door, for me."

"Sure." He whispered looking down at his phone again and I see he was texting someone.

"Listen Justin," I say to him as soon I feel the moving

He locks his phone looking me, surprisingly

"I'm stupid." I start

He nods,"go on."

"And what I said was stupid and shitty like me, and I just wanted to apologize."

He doesn't say anything but he has a bright look on his face. Well that is good news

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" I sing and chuckle and he starts to laugh.

"It's fine holly-may. I'm not mad" He laughs

"Really?"

"Yeah, I was legitimately waiting for your apology."

"Seriously."

"Yeah may."

"...Not even when I said your tour was shit?"

"That was a bit overs, but I saw the regret in your eyes so I hope you don't think that." He smiles

"I was 100% talking shit. This tour has been marked the best days of my life." I smile and he does too.

"Good, now come here." He says pulling me into him and he starts leaning in to kiss me.

I stop him, "Justin, people are in the car."

"Come on, it's just Mikey and the driver." He says kissing my neck

"Well, if I was them I wouldn't want to watch this,"

"Good thing you're aren't them." He says and he finally kisses my lips. I kiss him for like 5 seconds until I pull away looking at him.

"Where's everyone?"

"In the another car."

"Couldn't they come into this car?"

"Do you want them here?"

"Psh no," I laugh

"Then shut up and kiss me."

"Alright, bipolar Bieber." I joke and I connect my lips onto his.

"I missed you so much." He mumbled

"And I missed you a whole lot more." I reply

Guess it was easier than I thought.

---

Yas b! I'm going to da beach for New Years. I'm sorry guys it's just that I LOVE New Years. I mean like NEW YEAR NEW YOU. Lol i just love the feeling of New Years like the count down and the fireworks and a change of everything. So happy that it's summer here for New Years, it'd be a bummer if it was winter :p

Question: what you're doing for New Years? lol I know I'm obsessed with New Years but tell me what you're up too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 133 11
• second book published • 𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐄 >> Jariana Fanfiction << "i know you have a secret, ariana." he farrowed his eyebrows, trying to stud...
10.8K 237 60
Pop star Justin Bieber goes to text his bodyguard, Lauren. When Justin accidentally texts the wrong number, he reaches his ex best friend who has alw...
435K 12.6K 122
unknown:hey baby girl. last night was amazing. Sophia: you have the wrong number, so bye. unknown: wait this isn't amber? Sophia: this is sophia. now...
469K 12K 58
Another texting fanfiction bc they're popular and I know y'all want another