Sleep over

I'm so tired
---

*the next day*

Later on Justin called me to come to his house so I did, because I kind of missed him even though I him yesterday. But it's odd not having him around me.

"Guess what?" Justin says starting a conversation. Later on this day we took a hike since he's obsessed with hiking and he said I needed to stay fit. I made it out alive though, and the view is amazing. We were at his yard for a while and now we're at his basketball area and he was shooting some shots.

"What?" I ask picking up another basketball to try and score myself.

"I was out last night and paparazzi were asking me about Selena." He says facing me while bouncing the ball and from time to time bouncing it in between his legs.

"What about Selena?" I ask trying to score, obviously missing the shot.

"Apparently she's with The Weeknd now? I don't care though really," he says throwing me his ball so I could take another shot.

"If you don't care, why are thinking about her?" I say honestly and stop to take shot to concentrate so I just bounce the ball so I could hear what he's going to say.

"I'm not thinking about her, I'm just thinking why people are asking me still about her." He shrugged.

"Well you guys dated for, how long?"

"About 2 years." He responds.

"That's a long time, they can't get over it for now, they still trying to see if you guys still have contact or if you still have feelings for her. So since she's with The Weeknd, no one can answer questions, except you." I say throwing the ball at his chest when I said 'you' and he catches it looking at me for a second then looks away taking a shot and he scored as usual.

"I don't really know the story about you Selena really, only know the media's side of the story." I say to him grabbing a ball and bounce it to him.

"It's not a story I'd like to share right now." He sighs taking a shot and misses making him more frustrated.

"Im not forcing you to tell me so it's okay." I say rubbing his shoulder for comfort.

He smiles a little and throws his arm around my shoulder.

"Come on, let's go back inside." He says

We go back to his house into the tv room and we sit down on his couch cuddling a little while watching some TV.

"I'm going to take a shower." Justin says kissing my forehead and stands up.

"Alright." I sigh say looking at the tv.

"You could join me," he asks making me looking at him from the tv, "you took a hike too, you know."

I smile, "don't try your luck Justin." I laugh

"Hey, there are two rules in this house, one is that both of us take a shower or neither of us do."

"What's the second rule?" I laugh

He shrugs, "that's not important right now."

"I'm really comfortable watching some MTV here, right now." I groan

"Come on, you don't want to get cleaned?"

"Not now, maybe later."

"When's later?"

"I don't know, tonight?"

"You're staying for the night?"

"Only if you want me to." I shrug

"Yay well then sleep over!" He jumps excited

I give him a look, "You know, you're a grown man." I remind him after his kid moment.

He shrugs, "Just make us some lunch. I don't want to go out to eat, too crowded."

"Fine, what should I make."  I stand up walking to him

"Uhm, make some meatballs." He says.

"Agh wh-"

"And make them spicy this time!" He whines. I laugh and the remembrance of me making some meatballs and he said he hated them because they apparently had no taste.

"Agh, fine I'll make them spicy. Just go shower." I reply pushing him away so he could go

"Yeah, okay." He laughs