Suprise MOFO

Happy birthday to the most beautiful, inspirational, hottest, kindest, funniest, successful and my husband (I wish) Justin Drew Bieber. I hope he is truly blessed by God on his big day as he was born 23 years ago today. I want to thank him for all the life lessons he's taught, not only to me but to the human race. I have been a belieber since I heard his song on tv in 2009. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was like 7 years old and my big sister called me to come look at this boy. It was the first time I saw the video Baby and the first time I've ever heard of him. My step sister said "omg he looks like a girl" and I was like "oh my god he's cute how old is he?" And then after that I guess I never stopped liking him. Okay this is getting too long. Enjoy the chapter and Justin I'll see you at Johannesburg on the 14th of May 😉 (72 days left YASSS )

-----

It's 7am and it's probably the earliest I've woken up this year. It's Justin's birthday and I'm so excited. I don't know why but I'm happy when he's happy. Maejor, Scooter and I planned to surprise Justin this morning by waking him up by playing 'We Are' boosting on the Bluetooth speaker. Since the song in the beginning says "happy birthday" lol. We also have confetti, and big golden balloons that has the number 23. It's a shame Martin couldn't come though. He's out of the country right now so I guess maybe next time.

Mikey happily let us in Justin's house and right now we're walking up the stairs to his room

"You better shut the fuck up." Maejor tells me

"Why are you telling me to shut the fuck up when you're talking so loudly?!" I whisper-shout.

He laughs, "Just don't wake him it'll ruin the surprise." He whispers

"Okay okay." I reply whispering.

"Are you guys ready?" Scooter whispers to us when we were at the door of his room

"Yup." Maejor and I say in sync.

Let's get this done!

Once we entered his room we started playing the music and Maejor started jumping on his bed.

"Whoop whoop! Happy birthday, you ain't gotta question it" Scooter screams the lyrics, opening the confetti.

"What?" Justin asks still half asleep

"Surprise motherfucker!" I say jumping on him.

"Bieber is finally a 23 year old man!"

"Oh noo." Justin says rubbing his eyes

"Oh yeaaah." Maejor says

Once Justin sits up he looks around his room, "how'd you guys get in here?"

"Mikey."

"Am I really 23?" Justin asks tiredly

"Well I guess so."

"I'm so old." He groans

"No kid, I think I'm the oldest here." Scooter replies making

"Holly is so young, guys she hasn't even turned 20. She hasn't turned 19 actually!" Maejor points out making me punch his shoulder and roll my eyes

----
*more to come*