The Life Of A Stripper

بواسطة kaaywrites_

" What's done in the dark always comes to the light. You cant keep your dirty little secrets forever" Morga... المزيد

chapter 1 -The Struggle
chapter 2 - Considering
chapter 3- Drunken Thoughts
chapter 4 - Memory Lane
chapter 5 - All Grown Up
chapter 6 - Leaving The Nest
chapter 7 - The Love Triangle
chapter 8 - Emotions
chapter 9 - Birthday Bitcch Pt. 1
chapter 10 - Birthday Bitcch Pt. 2
chapter 11- More Secrets
chapter 12 - Perfect
chapter 13 - Thanksgiving Dinner ?
chapter 14- Rebound ?
chapter 15- Begging
chapter 16 - Blast From The Past
chapter 17- Low Blows
chapter 18 - Dont Add Up

chapter 19 - Gotcha'

119 2 0
بواسطة kaaywrites_

Morgan Smith.

Mega had called a meeting at the trap and said everyone from the club needed to be there too.

Walking in blind did not sit well with me, so I called Jenney to get some information but she was no help considering she rushed me off the phone.

Everyone had been acting weird lately. I felt like something big was about to happen.

Quez had been blowing me up, but I hadn't answered because now I wasn't sure if I still was willing to help him.

Erin was keeping to herself because she said somebody gave her a bad vibe, and she didn't know who.

"Sis?" Lil Don said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"You do know yo food burning." He snickered.

Scrambling to turn the stove off and move the food to a different eye I sighed.

"Damn." I mumbled seeing the smoke. Going to turn on the stove fan Don cleared his throat.

He had been spending a lot of time with Erin, but they claimed they were just 'friends'.

Every time you seen one you seen the other, they'd been at the condo Big Don bought Lil Don until Shawn found out and put an end to that shit.

"You know its a hole in the ship." Lil Don said.

"Huh?"

Smacking his lips. "Somebody snitching Blondie."

"Well who the fuck says hole in the ship?" I asked. "How you know anyway?"

"Cause I'm that nigga, that's what the meeting about."

"Damn, who you think it is?"

"It gotta be somebody tight in the circle they know too much." He paused. "It gotta be Mega, Shawn, Sade, Mike, or Chris."

"Hell nah, can't be none of them." I shook my head.

"This ain't about who you know the longest, its about who the weakest link is." He said as Erin walked in sitting on the counter next to where he was standing.

"It gotta be Mike." I said since I'd known the others way longer.

"We gotta go in with a game plan." Erin spoke.

"Whatchu' thinking?" Lil Don said moving so he was now standing between her legs.

"Uh un." I said pushing him as he laughed, but didn't move.

"Ion know." She said rubbing his head.

"How about we all pick one person we think is guilty and watch they ass." I suggested.

"Aight. Who y'all got?" Don asked.

"I got Kelsey fake ass." I slapped my hand on the counter.

"This ain't about beef this about finding the snitch." Erin laughed.

"I got Shawn." Don said.

"My brother ain't no snitch." We yelled in unison.

Don laughed. "Pick y'all peoples I got mine."

"I got Mike." I responded.

"I got Chris." Erin shrugged..

"Aight let's head out."

Sitting in the car outside the trap we were discussing the plan.

"So do we text each other what they doing?" Erin asked.

"Hell nah baby, look we gone watch they ass then see if they fidget doing anything weird then when we get home say what you seen." He explained.

After giving each other a pep talk we all got out the car.

"You know you didn't have to wear all black, but you look sexy." We heard from behind us.

Turning around we seen Mega sexy ass standing in a yellow polo shirt with some light washed true religion jeans.

Wrapping his arm around Erin Don continued walking to the door seeing it was only Mega.

"Hey baby." I greeted him with a kiss.

"Wassup." He said squeezing my booty.

"You gone tell me what's going on now." I asked as we began walking.

"You gone find out soon."

Stepping in everyone was in the front room even Kelsey. Jenney was sitting on Shawn's lap so I assumed they were fine since the last time I seen them.

Mega pulled me to the back where he leaned against the wall and pulled me in front of him wrapping his arms around my waist.

My eyes roamed until they landed on Mike they stopped.

"We got a snitch in this bitch." Sade said getting everyone's attention.

"We need to find them, so 100k to who ever brings them to me." Sade continued.

Glancing around something caught my eye, and immediately I knew I found out who the snitch was.

Shawn Smith.

Listening to Sade talk I looked around seeing if I saw anything suspicious, but everything looked straight.

"Ima just say one last thing." he looked around and glanced at someone but I didn't catch who. "ALL RATS MUST DIE."

As he dismissed everybody we all broke into our own little cliques and started making our own accusations.

"Babe?" Jenney whined.

"Wassup."

"Can we get Steak & Shake when we leave ?" She pouted.

"Whatever you want baby. Just lemme make some sense of this going on right now." I said as I tapped her thigh to get up.

As I guided her through the main area by her hand I begin to think about who I thought the snitch was. I hoped it was nobody I trusted dearly.

"Wassup." I greeted as I approached everyone.

"Sup." They all greeted.

"So what yal thinkin?" I asked.

"Why ? You heard something?" Don asked.

"Nah lil dude." I said nonchalantly.

"Man ion know who it could be , we treated all these lil niggas like family so I can't think why they would cross us." Mega said. "But I know I'm gone find they ass." He finished.

"Yal ready?" Lil Don asked the girls.

"Yeah." Erin replied.

Morgan put up her index figure signaling him she would be ready after she and Jenney were done talking.

Looking over they looked to be in deep conversation and Morgan looked like she was more so shocked then upset which left me curious as to what they were talking about.

Jenney begin showing Morgan something off her phone and Morgan shook her head and showed Jenney something that looked like a picture which made Jenney gasp and glance at somebody but I still didn't catch who.

They hugged and walked back over to the group.

"You ready sis?" Lil Don questioned with a certain look in his eyes.

"Yal go head , she leaving wit me." Mega spoke up.

"Aight. Let's go baby." Lil Don said as he grabbed Erin's hand and lead her out the trap after we hugged and exchanged 'I love you's'.

"Lil dude do not fuck with you." Mega laughed.

"More like I don't fuck with his lil sneaky ass."I shot back.

"They gotta love hate relationship." Jenney laughed.

"Yeah , Shawn love to hate that lil nigga." Mega laughed.

"Nigga fuck you." I chuckled.

"So what yal thinking?" Morgan asked.

"I'm thinking I'm sending you, Erin and Jenney outta town til this shit blow over." I revealed.

"I ain't going nowhere I can protect myself." Morgan shot back.

"Yeah , I agree with Morgz." Jenney agreed.

"It ain't about that it's not safe and you not staying end of discussion."

"You are NOT my father Shawn I am GROWN."

"I know you better lower yo fuckin voice." I gritted.

"Baby calm down , yo brothers right that is safer for yal."Mega chimed.

"I know what's best for ME."

"You can't even find a guy that's best for you let along make a life decision." I retorted.

Mega chuckled.

"Okay , I think that's enough for today." Jenney said.

"You ready baby?" Morgan asked Mega.

"Yeah , go start the car." He handed her the keys.

"Jenney go start the car for me too please baby." I said also handing her my keys.

She nodded then went to catch up with Morgan.

"So wassup man?" Mega asked as soon as they were out of ear shot.

"Man ion know , but them my hearts I can't let nothing happen to them." I shook my head.

"I feel ya , but you gotta remember they grown." He said. "Ima talk to her about it for you thou , cause I agree wit ya. You just gotta use yo words in a better way." He added.

"I gotta figure what the fuck going on QUICK!" Shawn thought to himself.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
26.8K 511 14
Gia && Kira Are 21 Years Old ..... Gia, has always been a sneaky ass bitch from jump But She Found Love And Common Intersts In a female Name Kira...
95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...
242K 7.5K 27
*FOLLOW ME BEFORE YOU ADD THE BOOK, SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE* 17 year old Kiara has to forget about her childhood and start becoming a parent...