Arranged Marriage | J.B FF (D...

By fracking-sayra

WARNING THIS IS AWFUL, DONT READ, ITS SO BAD! Caitlyn's rich father is forcing her to marry a stranger for hi... More

One
A/N
Two
Three
A/N
Characters

Five

69 3 3
By fracking-sayra

Hey! This is just a filler chapter do you don't really have to read it.
*NOT EDITED*

Caitlyn's POV

I woke up, on my small, rock hard air mattress, every memory still real in my mind. I got up carefully and walked to the bathroom in pain. I turned on the shower and stepped in, hoping to have enough to wash my hair before my beating.

Jai's POV

"Jai. Put up a fight! You don't have to marry her! You can make your own decisions!" Luke rambled.

"I can't Luke. You don't understand" I mumbled. He looked at me in disbelief.

"What? What don't I understand Jai? Huh?" He question, angrily.

"I can't say Luke" I sigh and walk away.
I hope she's okay. I may not no her, or love her but I do care.

"Hey mum" I grumpily say, slumping in a chair in the kitchen as she puts a plate in front of me.

"Good morning" she smiled.

"Thank you" I replied smiling back as I started to eat my breakfast.

"So I was wondering if you would like to live closer to here or to Caitlyn and her father"

"Here definitely here" I reply quickly.

"Don't talk so fast when you eat, you'll choke and I'm happy with your choice. I'll talk to Shaun"
"BEAU! LUKE! BREAKFAST!" She yelled out. I put my now empty plate in the sink, grabbed my penny board and walked to the door.

"Bye mum!" I yelled.

"Where you going?!"

"Out" I walked out the door and skated down the sidewalk to my quiet place, just to think about everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 373 17
"It's a solo song and it's only for the brave." Zielsverwanten, soulmates. Bijna iedereen heeft wel iemand die zijn soulmate is. Je wordt geboren met...
108K 1.4K 75
what if you become the newest model of Quadrant and get closer with your favorite formula 1 driver, Lando Norris?
5.5K 270 20
Stel, je wordt door je vrienden opgegeven voor een televisie programma, terwijl je zelf daar de sociale vaardigheden niet voor hebt. Dit gebeurde bij...
141K 4.5K 66
Raoul, Milo, Robbie, Koen en Matthy zitten gezamenlijk in een groepswoning. Ieder met zijn eigen problemen en eigen verledens. Zullen ze, ondanks all...