The Dead Boy (Ziall)

Por Caliske_XP

12 April 1934, The Horan family was found brutally murdered in their house. Wife and husband had been gagged... Más

The dead boy (Ziall)
Prologue ~ 12 April 1934
Chapter 1 ~ A new house
Chapter 2 ~ Theo?
Chapter 3 ~ Escaping the dark
Chapter 4 ~ Harry!
Chapter 5 ~ That night
Chapter 6 ~ The ... cat?
Chapter 7 ~ Life as a dead boy
Chapter 8 ~ Having a descent conversation
Chapter 9 ~ No!
Chapter 10 ~ suspicion
Chapter 11 ~ Feelings
Chapter 12 ~ The surprise
Chapter 13 ~ three weeks of being friends
Chapter 14 ~ Past memories
Chapter 16 ~ Story time
Chapter 17 ~ Maimed
Chapter 18 ~ The plan
Chapter 19 ~ Time for action
Chapter 20 ~ Agreement
Chapter 21 ~ Reborn
Chapter 22 ~ epilogue ~ Wedding bells
Extra chapter ~ Theo

Chapter 15 ~ Alone again

74.7K 2.7K 1.5K
Por Caliske_XP

Chapter 15 ~ Alone again

~Zayn's POV~

The only light shining in the room is the light from the corridor. It's not enough to light up the whole room, and all I can see are silhouettes and shadows.

The wall is still covered in the red liquid running down from it, my eyes and Niall's not leaving it for one second. 

"Niall? If this is not you..." I ask whispering, but can't form the complete sentence. I'm too scared right now. I hope my heart won't beat out of my chest at the rate that it's beating.

"I don't know, but I swear, I'm not doing this." He says and walks back a bit, away from the glass that's shattered around his feet.

That's when the door slams shut. I jump scared. There is no light at all now in the room. I can't even see Niall. 

There's only a bit of light coming from the crack under the door, but that's not enough to see anything.

"Niall! Niall!" I scream in panic. I don't like the dark anymore. Not since I came to live in this house. 

"Calm down. I'm still here." I hear Niall say from the spot he was at when the door closed. 

Quickly I start to search for the shirt I tugged off before I went to bed. I put it back on, when I find it next to my bed, just like my pants. 

Before I can get out of the bed to go put on the light, I can hear footsteps coming from outside the bedroom. 

It's the only sound in the room, except for my ragging breath and the beating of my heart. 

My head turns to look at the door.

I see a shadow of two feet walking in front of the door, stopping right in front of it. Then the dark shadow starts to crawl under the door and fades in the rest of the darkness.

Scared I start to crawl backwards on the bed, until I feel the edge. That's when I stop. 

Again the room is silent and this time I hear a slight rustle. Like something is sliding over the carpet.

"Niall, is that you." I ask, and the reply makes my breath hitch.

"No."

I can't situate the rustling in the room. It is like it's coming from everywhere around me. 

My head turns so my eyes are back focused on the door. I don't know why, but the light seems to give me a secure feeling. It's like some sort of escape.

Only then my fear disappears enough to realize that I have to get out of here. Get up and sprint to the light. 

But I can't get up. 

I didn't see the hand coming from behind. I only notice it when it wrapped around my mouth and nose already. The hand is rough and stinks. Stinks rotten.

Immediately I start kicking my legs and try to scream, what's no use, since it's muffled due to the hand. 

I can't breath. My hands have found their way to the stranger hands, trying to pry it away. I need air. 

Then I feel another hand. This time it's wrapping around my neck and squeezing hard. 

I keep on struggling, trying to get away. It doesn't work. 

I can hear Niall running through the room and stumbling a few times. He mussed have ran through the glass too, as I heard it cracking. The lights flick on and I see it had been Niall. 

His eyes stare scared at the thing behind me. He runs over and drags it away from me, making it release it's grip on me.

I fall down on the bed, taking the much welcome gulps of air. 

"Zayn! run!" I hear Niall yell, but I can't. I'm slowly recovering from lack of breath. Plus, I can't leave him here.

I shake my head. 

"Just run! I'll survive!" Niall yells. Then I hear the thing in he's fighting scream. It sounds horrible. Like nails scratching the blackboard in school.

I get up from the bed and run out of the room as fast as possible. I know Niall will be okay. He has to be.

I storm down the stairs and run through the last corridor,only stopping dead in my tracks when I see something in the living room when I pass it. 

It looked like something was floating in the room. 

Slowly I take a step back, so I can take a look. 

The sight is horrible. Two cords are hanging from a balk. The noose at the end of the cords are around the necks of two familiar people.

Their eyes are wide open and staring at me. Their necks clearly stabbed.

My mother and oldest sister are dead, staring at me with empty eyes.

"No." I whisper and take a step away from the horrible scene. 

I shake my head. I can't fall for this again. This is just an illusion.  Just like that day with Harry.

A movement from behind the dead bodies catches my eye. Luckily for me I saw it and I'm able to jump out of the way before the chair hits me. Now it crashes against the wall behind me.

"I need to get out of here." I say to myself and run in the direction of the nearest door, which is the backdoor. I throw it open and run out. The light above the door flicks on automatically when I pass the sensor, giving me at least some sight on the field I have to cross.

With bare feet I run towards the trees. I hope I'll be save in the woods. 

Just before I enter the dark forest, I look back at the house, only to see a figure with brown hair standing in the doorway, watching me.

Quickly I turn again and start running through the trees with my arms stretched in front of me. My eyes aren't used to the dark yet and I don't want to hit a tree and die.

Of course it's not the trees that are the problem. It's the damn roots. Before I even ran 200 metres, my foot gets stuck and I fall on the ground, groaning in pain. 

The feeling something is wrapping around my right foot then hits me. Quickly I look down and see a branch wrapping around my ankle. My eyes are used to the darkness now.

As quick as possible I break the branch and free my foot. Then I stand up and don't waste a second running away from that place.

I run until I have to stop. I'm too tired to continue, even though I guess I'm not that far away from the house. Sometimes I wish I had a better condition.

I lean against a tree and catch my breath for the second time on a short amount of time. When I look up, my eye falls on some sort of little hut left from me. 

I frown and walk towards it. It is a small hut. Maybe as big as a gazebo, but it's made from wood.

This could be a great hiding place.

I walk towards the door and walk in a few steps. I can't see a bloody thing and I don't have a flashlight.

Wait a minute...

My hand feels in my pocket and I smile when I feel my phone. I can use this as source of light. I doubt I have connection here.

I push the on-button on the phone and immediately the small light lights up the room. It's completely empty, except for the two dead bodies in the corners. Well, more like skeletons in the corner.

It looks like they are shot through their head. 

I gasp again and start backing up out of the hut.

Until I walk against someone's chest and again, a hand wraps around my mouth, blocking me from screaming...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(1327 words)

I'm sorry for the long wait, but I have school, please understand. 

Okay, thank you all for the supportive comments and messages. I really appreciate it.

Okay, guys, is there anyone who wants to make me a trailer? Please send me a private message if you have time and you really want to do this. I'm sorry for bothering you :/

Anyway, question!! I want to make an extra chapter after the story ended about how Theo died, but it depends if you want it or not, let me know. :)

Dedicated to @TheToothFairy94 for making me the beautiful gif in the side. It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Claire! 

Please

Vote

comment

follow/fan

share

xx Lisa xx 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

133K 6.6K 18
{COMPLETE} -Short Story- A killer is on the loose in London. His name is "The Hunter” a serial killer named after the way he treats his victims. He i...
42.1K 2.8K 26
When two countries fo to war they need all the men they have, all the strength they can get, and all the help given to them. So, the military forces...
276K 4.1K 31
"i...i need to tell you this" Niall said to the interviewer...thousands of people watching us from their televisions. "what is it Niall?" the intervi...
186K 8K 18
The summer of 1831 was especially hot on the back's of the Horan families slaves, one in particular being Zayn, the lightest skinned of all the thral...