Silver Snake (Yandere Prince...

By ATwistedFate

A kingdom in need of a ruler finds itself tricked unknowingly by their enemy. Their princess, Y/N, is in the... More

1 Tricked by the Mystery Guest
2 Tricked by the Mystery Guest
3 Tricked by the Mystery Guest
4 Captured
5 Captured
6 Captured
7 Dark Truth
8 Dark Truth
9 Dark Truth
10 Lost in a Maze
11 Trapped in a Maze
12 Trapped in a Maze
13 Bed Rest
14 Bed Rest
15 Bed Rest
16 Rage
17 Rage
18 Rage
19 Fall off a Cliff
20 Fall off a Cliff
21 Fall off a Cliff
22 Acceptance
23 Acceptance
24 Acceptance
25 BAD END
26 GOOD END
Bonus
Bonus 2!

19 Lemon

20.9K 289 307
By ATwistedFate

76% (76 people) of you wanted a lemon, 16% (16 people) of you didn't care either way, and 8% (8 people) wanted to stay innocent (Bless you)

61% (61 people) of you wanted a lemon with details wtf is wrong with you perverts.

Thank you (I think) to those of you who took the poll. Here's what you asked for so I need to put up a warning...

LEMON BELOW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUITIBLE FOR MOST OF YOU UNDERAGED READERS YES YOU I KNOW YOU SEE THIS BUT YOU'RE STILL GOING TO READ I CAN'T STOP YOU BUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

This does not affect the story so if you don't want to read, please just skip this.

________________________________________________________________________________

"You owe me." Calum whispers in my ear. I tilt my head. What could he want from me?

He stands up with my legs still wrapped around him and pushes my torso down onto the couch. His eyes dart to the door and his eyes turn orange before looking back to me and smiling. Is he going to make me fall asleep? He unbuttons his shirt from top to bottom and takes it off. My eyes widen and a hard blush forms on my face for two reasons. One, I know what he wants me to give him. Two, with his shirt off I can see his toned torso that will soon be pressed on mine. I try to unlock my legs from his hips but he keeps them there by putting his hands on my legs to stop me.

My body is lifted off the couch and he wraps his arms around me. His lips find mine and I let myself melt into his touch. Knowing everything about him now, I don't see why I didn't trust him. Sure I didn't know anything about him before so I had a right to not like him. Now that I know his true motives I can't say no to him. I don't want to. I'm tired of rebelling all the time and I want what he wants. Happiness. I want to be happy and if it is with him then so be it.

His hands travel down to my lower back and his hands slip under my shirt, raising it along with his warms hands. His hands are strong when he grabs at my skin and massages it. My muscles on my back tense and relax at his kneading motions. I let my left arm wrap around his neck and my right hand grab a fistful of his hair. He takes ahold of my shirt and lifts it over my head when I put my arms up. He takes my legs off of him and starts kissing me again.

With my eyes still closed and our lips parted, I hear the sound of a belt buckle. I open my eyes and see him undoing the fastened belt around his hips. He slides the belt from under the loops of his black pants and tosses it to the ground beside us. He looks into my eyes and puts his hands on my knees and swipes them in an upward motion, dragging my skirt up my thighs until it reaches the band on my waist. I lean on him and my arms are on his shoulders and sit up a bit so he can remove my skirt from under me and take it off over my head. It is thrown alongside our pile of clothing next to the desk.

I am only in my bra, panties, shoes, and crown. We kiss and sit on his lap and let my legs wrap around him again. My crown is slipping off my head and I ignore it. Calum grabs it before it falls and places it back on my head. "It's not going to stay." I tell him. He stops kissing me and his eyes turn orange while looking at it. "Now it will. I want you to wear it during our session."

I giggle at the word 'session,' "Oh? I didn't know I'm seeing a psychiatrist. What is our session about?"

He lets out a gruff laugh. I can tell he doesn't want to talk right now. "You didn't know? I was sent to fix your mind." He pushes me down on the couch and presses his lips to the skin where the neck and chin meet, forcing my head to look up at the couch's arm. "Now I just need you to lie down and let me inside your mind."

My face heats up at his innuendo and I shake my head. "I'm afraid you don't have permission to examine my brain." I play around with him and he smirks. I sit back up in rebellion and sit back on him. He leans back a little to take off my shoes. While doing this, I look at the couch we are on and wonder if it will even be comfortable on here. It's big enough for our lengths but the width isn't very big. I glance at the door behind us to see that it is locked. Did he lock it earlier? I start thinking about when his eyes turned orange the first time but stop when I feel something under me.

Calum is now taking off his shoes behind him and focusing on getting the boots off in our position. I look down to where I feel something poking me and see a bulge growing in his black pants. My body shiver from the cold air in the room and imagine the warmth of his arms around me. His attention goes back on to me and lets his arms travel along my back to unhook my bra. The first time we did this I was so embarrassed but he kept reassuring me that I was beautiful and he loved me.

He throws my bra onto the desk and knocks important papers on the floor. He ignores it and I make a mental note to clean that up after. He leans into me and I am on my back again. He eagerly removes my thighs from him and takes off his black pants. We are both in our underwear and I can tell he is getting frustrated. His lips lock on mine and his tongue licks my bottom lip asking for permission. I open my mouth and let his tongue slide into my mouth.

As he explores for the first time, he tries to lower my underwear from my hips. I place my hands on his to stop him. I decide to tease him a bit before letting him do anything. He keeps his hands in place and looks at my eyes. I let my eyes express that I will take it off instead of him and he let me. He removes his hands and I slide my last piece of protection down my legs. I glance at his underwear and see that his bulge has grown much larger than it looked in his pants. He stares down at me, waiting for me to do something. I think he wants me to take his off too. I grab the top of his underwear and slowly pull it down, preparing myself for what is about to pop out.

The last time we did this, I didn't look at his lower body. I was curious but scared. I let him do everything last time and we went slow. I get his last piece of clothing off of him and his member is expose in front of me. He slides the rest off of his legs and I stay still. That was in me?

He catches me staring and smirks. His arms are resting on both sides of my head and both thumbs rub my temples. His smirk turns into a smile as he stares at me. I let the corners of my mouth upturn to match his. His smile grows and he leans down to kiss me on the forehead. His body shifts with mine and I feel something poking me in various places before stoping on one particular spot. My heart tightens and I feel my breathing hitch at the touch.

"We're still at the psychiatrist's office, right?" He asks. I laugh at his reference back to what we were joking about earlier. I nod and he leans in so that our faces are touching by the nose. "Since I'm the Dr. I should have full control. If you won't allow me into your mind..." He kisses me and returns back to our original positon. "Then I'll have to find a way to go inside you." He slides his member into me gently, "deep inside."

My heart quivers at his whisper and my body tenses at the still unfamiliar object inside me. Last time he waited for me to ajust to the unknown pressure inside me before continuing but today he isn't. Once it was all in he took it back out in the same pace. He does a slow in and out movement so I can get used to it and I rest my hands on his back. He takes this as a sign that he can move faster. He picks up pace a bit but doesn't get up to his usual speed. I look into his eyes and see him smirking at me again. He's teasing me.

I don't say anything and let him do what he wants. He wants a reaction out of me but I won't give him any with this. He will most likely get impatient himself. I was wrong and he stops inside me and grabs both my hands and places them above my head. I am now restricted with my freedom and a little annoyed that he stopped. He's waiting for me to say something but I turn my head. He laughs at me and I roll my eyes. "Calum..." He starts to move again but very slowly. "Calum." I say his name again and he picks up pace. This time it matches his earlier speed. "Calum!" My insides are screaming for him to stop teasing me and continue. He laughs again and starts going faster. I don't have to say his name again because I think he wanted to stop playing around and enjoy us together. He lets my hands go and puts his hands under my shoulders to keep me from moving forward on the couch.

The speed has increased a lot more than what he did last night. He was soft and careful with me then but now he is a lot more rough than before. I don't know if I will be able to handle this. This continues for a while and I can't help but let out a moan at the increased pleasure being sent through my pelvis. He lets out a grunt shortly after and places his hands on my hips and lifts it up slightly so he can have more control. He hits a certain spot and my back arches and my breathing almost stops for a second and retuns back into labored breathing. I can't feel my feet anymore but I know my toes are curled into my feet.

My finger on his back also curl into his skin and my nails scratch at his back. He doesn't flinch but instead seems to enjoy it. I think he may have a bit of masochistic behaviors. I let my nails dig deeper into his back as my body tenses up. My stomach has a similar feeling as if I'm on a rollercoaster and on the top of a big hill and about to go down. My pelvis has a completely different feeling. Together combined I feel like I'm going to explode.

His nails sink into my skin and inflict pain but I don't feel it as much with the other destracting feelings. He starts making more noises with me and seems to enjoy inflicting pain on me more than he likes me doing it to him. I feel like we are both squeezed together and I feel like putty. After one big jolt of sparks sent from my pelvis, pleasure sinks in to my entire body. My head is leaned back and I let my body fall back onto the couch as Calum seems to pound into me a few more times and he tenses and sends his nails even deeper into my skin. The pain is again dull compared to the feeling of something spreading inside of me. This familiar feeling is Calum finishing in me and he pulls out. He collapses on me and breaths heavily on me. My hands gently glide across his back and trace the scratches I had made on him. He gets his arms around my back and we lie together for a bit longer to catch our breaths. He whispers sweet nothings in my ear and a feeling rushes from my neck down my spine and arms. All the hairs on my body stand up at his deep, loving voice.

He starts to rub my hair and raises his head to look at me. "I wish it was night so I could just enjoy being with you." I nod and let out a sigh. I would give anything to just stay like this and fall asleep but the others would question us and we haven't even eaten dinner.

We both get up and start the journey of finding where he threw our clothes. I find my bra and pick back up the papers and set them neatly on the desk. Once we were both dressed and the room was fixed up to make it seem like we were working the whole time, we reach the door. Calum grabs my arm and turns me around, "After careful consideration I believe we need another session to be able to asess what is wrong with your mental health." I giggle at his continuation of the roleplay we made. He leans in to kiss me once more and opens the door to head to dinner where the family must be wondering where we are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 7.6K 40
Eleanor Parkinson returns to Hogwarts for her sixth year, challenged with a vulnerability she needs to prove wrong and a new authority she needs to...
85.9K 3.9K 21
A beautiful statue of a man in the village of Norkloe were said to be cursed by a young hero of Kieshfah that sets sail in the deep blue sea. In the...
189K 451 10
This book is awful. It's dumb, and completely useless. Warning: SMUT AHEAD, it gets pretty naughty ;) Cover not mines
207K 15.1K 111
Ever since high school, (f/n) (l/n) and her friend, Anita Vincent, have been planning to open a cafe. (F/n) would manage the business side of things...