Pulchritude

By bitchettes

she was pulchritudinous, and that pulchritude did both wonders and horrors for her. told in the form of voice... More

02 : no call back
03 : head trauma
04 : arrested
05 : unexpected
06 : confession
07 : calls from prison
08 : inability
09 : leave
10 : strangers
11 : basic
12 : weightless
13 : where
14 : psychological
15 : plead
16 : insanity
17 : missing
18 : maybe
19 : too late
20 : exchanging niceties
21 : beware
22 : judgment day

01 : objectifying

27 3 0
By bitchettes

text transcript from phone, 12/12/16

her: do you really have two guys right now? omg!

me: unfortunately, yes.

me: they're cousins. i feel like such a hoe.

her: are you serious right now? you should feel empowered that two guys are in love with you. you are most definitely NOT a hoe

me: but why do i still feel like i am? they're going to find out and be mad at me. only a skank is a two-timer.

her: yeah you are a skank. jk, ily. stop worrying, just enjoy it for now.

me: i'm just so stressed...they're both great, and i don't know who to choose.

her: choose whoever has a bigger dick...duh.

me: you hoe! but hey, you know what you want, and i'll probably go with your advice. they're both hot pieces of meat, but whatever. if you can't have the best of both worlds, choose the better one of the two.

her: damn right! one will probably fall in love with another girl. if he doesn't, oh well. you've always got a rebound!

me: of course! literally the best plan ever.

She looked over at me, eyes glaring as they dug into my soul.

"What do you have to say for yourself? Objectifying two men in such a manner?" she questioned coldly.

Behind her, a family watched me with scrutinizing eyes, everyone's eyes fixated on me. I tried to speak, but nothing came out. Nothing at all. Not a single word that could justify my words or actions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.2M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...