Our Bloodbond| Kaname Kuran x...

By GigglyUndertaker

(Y/n) Kuran is the youngest of the Kuran's and also the most hated and powerful. What happens if one day she... More

1- the runaway queen
2- The only daughter of the Kiryu
3- Sibling bonding time
4- perfect paradise
5- Happiness Obliterated
6- Papa cross
7- Our 'Sister'
8- 8 years since that night
9- school starts
10- Stop squealing!
11-Aido, stop. just stop
12- touch them again, I dare you.
13-trapped
14-Master
15- On the case
16- Threats
17- chocolate kisses
18-St. Xocolatl Day
19- Pureblood?
20- My dear sister
21- joining the night class
22- Promise
23- a new routine
24- You're back
25- Give me a chance
26- stay with me tonight
27- Meeting the night class
28- Fangirls
29- hundred
30- Owning vampires.
31- Ruka's thanks
32- the great escape
33- dancing
34- friendships
36- The stalkers
37- History and eavesdropping
38-Lord Kaname, Please
39- Illegal
40- Those tears
41- Pillow
42- Warm smiles, Warm lips
43- The shirt
44- Annoying Ruka
45- the black letter
46- Besties
47- Pocky
48- story time
49- my first love
50- memories
51- expernation
52- answers
53- figuring it out
54- Zero to 100
55- plans and understanding
56- Weeks and weeks
57- GANGSTA
58- slow
59-ball
60- I'm back
61- Liquid Ass
62 - exchange programme?
63- Ruka's falling
64- puzzle pieces
65- Jessica and glasses
66- ID
67- contacts
68- familiar faces
69- Reason for being at Ouran
70- Host partner
71- Yuki cross
72- Day 2
73- Secrets
74- Getting ready
75 Our Cross Fair
76- wings of freedom
77- Thank you
78- First bite
79- Welcome home
80- My Lady
81- Wedding day and marks
82- host club and truth
83- farewell
84- New story out

35- Yuki's Jealousy

29.3K 853 30
By GigglyUndertaker

Edited 05/06/2020

"You wish, Kaname." I sassy reply back and continue to walk ahead. As I walk along, I notice Yuki sitting on a bench. Watching us, "Big sister!" I call out to her. Hopefully, She could get Kaname off of my back for a while. She realises that she has been noticed and turns red. I giggle at her and run over to her. "Hi, sister. Why are you out of your dorm?" She asks but in her thoughts, she finishes her sentence with 'With Kaname.' 

I sigh and pout. "I had a meeting with dad today. It was just to ask how I was settling in the night class. I left the dorm and didn't tell Kaname. Kaname realised I was missing and went looking for me. He went to tell dad I was missing because he thought I ran away then found me with dad. Now he is walking me back to the dorm." She nods after I answer her question and starts to beat herself up over her jealous thoughts. "That makes sense," she replies and then Kaname walks up to us. "(Y/n) we need to go." I shake my head and state "I'm not tied." He smiles at Yuki, Trying to make me jealous. I smirk to myself and Yuki notices. 

"I have forgotten something in Dad's office I should get it. Kaname, Why don't you stay here my big sister?" Before he could answer, I run off towards dad's office. I could feel their eyes staring at my back as I run. I turn a corner and sigh. "(Y/n)-chan! Psst!" I turn my head to see two girls waving their hands for me to follow them, I nod and run over to them.

"Hi (y/n)-chan!" I smile at them"Hi Maddie-chan, Hannah-chan." I answer back. We hug each other and then let go. When we separate, Hannah, asks "Is everything ok? We saw you running away from Kaname and Yuki." I nod and state "Yeah everything is fine. Kaname was sending me back to the dorm because I snuck out. We were walking towards the dorm together and I saw Yuki. She was getting a little jealous because I was with Kaname. Kaname didn't notice her and so I walked up to her and kinda ditched them both," After I finished explaining. We all burst out into laughter and run because we heard footsteps. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 5.7K 97
The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter Association knows them and knows that th...
208K 5.4K 32
She is kaname's twin sister Born to protect all her friends How can she do that when she lost herself in this world of madness She created something...
81.8K 2.1K 19
Y/N is a normal girl who attends Cross Academy's day class; she is nothing out of the ordinary; she simply lives a simple, normal life. Until one da...
209K 5.3K 22
Mizuki Kuran is the older sister of Yuki Kuran, she was a great beauty and looked exactly like her mother. she was kept hidden and when her parents d...