Its Complicated ( A Student T...

By tabakinz123

Natalie aka Nat was never a normal girl she was a party girl she went out most nights of the week even she p... More

Its Complicated ( A Student Teacher Love Story)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chap 4
chapter 5
chap 6!
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chappy 11
chapter 12
Chapyy 13

chapter 14 jess's pov

4.6K 116 68
By tabakinz123

Hey ya'll!!!!! Ok so this is the second to last chapter!!! There is this one and one more before the epiloug!! :( Im so sad to be ending this story!! This chapter Is in Jess's POV so you guys can see what happened after Wess left the park and went home :) Love you guys to pluto and back!!!! SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES!!!! THERES ALOT GOING ON IN MINE AND MY EDITOR'S LIVES THANKYOU FOR YOUR WAITING!!!! :) YOU GUYS ARE AMZING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jess's POV

"The tickle monster is gonna get you!" I said laughing as Matt ran away from me.

"No monster!" He said screaming.

"I'm gonna get you!" I laughed as I ran after him. "Matt stop!" I was able to pick him up right before Wes pulled in the drive way.

"Daddy!" Matt squealed. I laughed.

"Wes! Next time be carful! You almost squashed Sharkboy!" I said with a smile.

”Did I hurt you Sharkboy?" He asked in a funny voice. Matt laughed and shook his head, no. "Then tell that Mommy of yours to chill out a bit." He said.

"Mommy chill!" Matt said giggling.

"Oh alright... Wes were where you? I've been trying to call you all morning!" I said giving him that mom look; the one that pretty much say's if you lie to me your ass is grass.

"I was just at the park" He said.

"Well we could have come along too." I said softly. He just looked at me like I was stupid.

"Why are you so clingy?" He asked.

"Whatever." I grabbed Matt from his arms and walked in the house.

"Jess-" Wes called after me.

"Matt go play in your room ok?" I told him he nodded and ran off quickly.

"Jess." Wes said wrapping his arms around me from behind, I sighed.

"Who's Nat?" I asked softly.

"I told you, just an old student of mine." He said kissing my cheek.

"It didn’t seem that way. Her kid looked just like you." I whispered.

"Why are you getting so mad!?" He asked pulling away.

"I saw the way you looked at her.... you never looked at me like that...just tell me who she is, please."

"Her kids are mine…" He said.

"You cheated on me!?" I asked tears falling down my face.

"Well technically I cheated on her with you, But I chose you in the end." he said stepping closer to me.

"No! Don't touch me!" I said loudly.

"Mommy?" matt said running over and grabbing my leg.

"Come on baby me and you are going to go for a little walk ok?" I whispered picking him up.

"Jess please don’t do this I chose you guys!" Wes yelled as I walked out.

"I want you out by the time I get home!" I yelled back. I put Matt in his car seat and got in the car. I decided I should go and see this Nat girl. Apologize to her. To her kids.

"What's wrong with daddy, mommy?" Matt asked, his voice scared.

"He's been a very bad bad boy." I said looking at him in the rearview mirror.

"Oh. Does he need a spanky?" Matt asked confused. I laughed.

"No daddy's to big for a spanky. Daddy's gonna go away for a little bit ok?"

"Is that was happens when you’re a bad boy?"

"Only when you’re a very bad bad boy." I said.

"Oh." Matt said.

"I'm tired mommy"

"Take a nap baby." I told him turning on the music but keeping the volume low but up enough so he could hear it. I pulled into Chili's parking lot. The restaurant Nat worked at. I got out and picked Matt up carefully to make sure not to wake him. I quietly walked into the restaurant quickly spotting the guy that was holding Nat's kids yesterday.

"Excuse Me," I said walking over to him. He gave me this look and whispered to the blonde next to him. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I need to see Nat." I whispered.

"Why?" he asked annoyed.

"I want to apologize I didn't know about her, he played me too." I said tears forming in my eyes.

"She's at her apartment. With the girls." He said.

"Can I have the address?" I asked He nodded and wrote down the address on a piece of paper. I gave him a smile to thank him and walked out of the restaurant.

"Matt hunny wake up." I said putting him in the car.

"Mhm." He mumbled, I buckled him in and got in the front seat.

"Come on baby. You gotta wake up. Your gonna play with some friends while mommy talks to her friend ok?" I said shaking his leg softly he opened his eyes slowly.

"Momma?" He asked

"Yes?"

"I want chicken nuggets" he said smiling.

"Ok later first mommy has to do this" I said pulling onto Nat's street. I pulled into the driveway of the apartment and Got Matt out of the car. Walking in I noticed it wasn’t the best apartment building but seemed nice enough I guess. I got to her floor and knocked on her door.

"One second! Avery stop running in circles your going to hurt your self!" I heard Nat yell. Seconds later she was opening the door.

"Hell- What the fuck." She said slamming the door. I stopped it from closing with my foot.

"I left Wes." I said She stared at me dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry but it would have happened sooner or later Hun I'm sorry to say it but it's the damn truth." She said.

"I-" She cut me off.

"Do you want to come in?" She asked I gave a slight nod. "Come on in Matt can go play with the girls. His name is Matt right?" She said

"Yeah." I put Matt on the floor and he looked at me. "Go on go play" I said.

"Mommy I want chicken nuggets!" He whined.

"I'm sorry to ask but do you have chicken nuggets?" I asked Nat she laughed.

"Of course! Its all the twins will eat well besides Mac and Cheese" She said.

"Him too!" I said laughing She laughed and started walking towards the kitchen I followed.

"It must be the father." She said Opening the freezer.

"Must be…" I said "How did you get over him?" I asked.

She took a deep breath. "A lot of crying. A lot of name-calling. A lot of support from my friends" She said.

"Oh." I said.

"It's ok if you want to cry." She said putting the nuggets in the microwave.

"I can't cry in front of Matt." I said softly

"I understand." she said patting my shoulder. "Ice cream?" She asked.

"What kind?"

"Cookie Dough." She said.

"My fav!" I said laughing.

"Mine too!" She said grabbing the container and two spoons. I pulled Mats chicken out of the Microwave and followed her into the living room.

"The play room is right there you can just let him eat in there." Nat said pointing to the open door I followed her instructions.

"Back." I said sitting down on the couch next to her.

"Good. Here’s a spoon Dig in have no shame girl!" Nat said smiling. I took a spoon full and started talking.

"Oh my God! Now that I think of it he has so many flaws!" I said laughing.

"I know right! Like how he snores so loud! I used to wear ear plugs to bed!" She said laughing.

"I know right! Or how he always wants sex. I mean I was sick with the flu once and he was trying to have sex! I left the house! I can't believe I left the house for him!" I said taking another bite.

"Or how he forgets birthday's! How can somebody forget my birthday?!”

"Right! Or how he was late to the birth of our kid!? How is somebody late to the birth of your kid!"

"I know right!"

"Or how he had to always pick the movies!"

"Or how he always blames you for the problems in the relationship!" We continued to complain about Wes’s faults for hours. It was about 8:00 Pm when She asked me.

"Do you and Matt want to stay here tonight?"

"Sure." I said smiling. She smiled back. We both looked down at the empty container of ice cream and laughed. "Wow." I said.

"We should go check on the kids. Their really quiet." She said laughing. We both stood up and walked towards the door.

"Awwww!!!!" I whispered, all three were asleep on the floor curled up together.

"That's the cutest thing ever!" Nat whispered back.

"Should we just leave them there?" I asked.

"I guess!" She whispered.

"Ok." We both crept away from the door and back to the couch. We watched TV and chatted until about ten and then she went to bed and so

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896 14 28
She's a good Christian girl and he's not She's never had a boyfriend and he's had lots of girlfriends What will happen when they meet will the love...
231 11 18
Amber has everything. A beautiful apartment. A great Job. A perfect boyfriend. But everything changes after she speaks to a shy colleague at a work p...
10.7K 269 14
Hi first story! Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you just started at U.A . You're a shy but when upset a ball of anger. You never had a good life and wan...
111K 2.9K 14
Natalie is a social outcast. She has no friends and no one notices her. Until one day a boy comes and moves to Natalie's school. Natalie didn't thin...