Evanescense

By undertakerisbae

As a Franchise begins Taissa looks at it as Fate itself to bringing her to do this job. But little does she k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note!

Chapter 13

41 3 0
By undertakerisbae

Taissa's Pov- I wake up the next day to the phone ringing. Evan is stretched out fast asleep. I leave from his Embrace. And pick up the Phone." Hello!?" "Hi, is this Taissa?" "Yeah" "well I would just like to say that you and Mr. Peters have a Photoshoot at 2:30 pm sharp and don't be any later." "May I ask who's speaking? " I hum through the phone. "Kerri Cardion, daisylynn Photography" "okay thanks and where should we meet?" "2024, Ramsey road" she says. "Okay thank you bye" I hang up the phone and race over to Evan. I look at the clock. It reads 12. "Evan we have to get ready we have a Photoshoot today at 2:30" I say. He shoots up. And reads the clock.  "Holy shit tai!" He throws on a long sleeve yellow and Gray shirt. While I add a tank top skirt and a denim Jacket. We brush our teeth and brush our hair. And then were off. Evan speeds to the place. "Ev slow down it's okay" I say to him.But he just keeps speeding. We finally arrive there alive. To find a Photoshoot group out there Waiting. Soon as we get out we are seperated from each other. I get a touch of makeup While Evan gets his hair fixed up. We use many different props. One of them happens to be a motorcycle. He get's on the front while I get on the back hanging on to him while laying against his shoulder. We take a few more pictures and then we call it Quits for the day. I love doing stuff with him like this, but I know something this good doesn't last for ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817 47 16
The bad comes after the good and vice versa. That's how Ally's life works. This time, it's the bad's turn to roll but this couldn't be the worst. Can...
12.1K 488 22
When someone from Jacks past comes back to haunt him, will Katherine stay by his side to help him? Or will she shy away from the one person she's eve...
22.5K 783 41
She's playing with fire, can she decide who she wants? *contains some scenes of violence.*
2.9K 85 16
The next part of Nicole's adventure with the Supernoobs. Now having her own powers she will help save the day, unless a cruel part of her past destro...